Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2365 times)
Murador0729

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:34:03 AM

The price of bitcoin is getting low, but if you do a monitoring on its value it changed every time. sometimes the value is getting high and low. But if you are going to compare the value before, its triple the value now.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:39:00 AM

I don't see any problem with it about the price getting lower. It happens usually in a crypto market, no need to panic dude. Even if they can't find any reasons behind it, still it will continue to grow. If you are new to this kind of system you'll definitely be used to it like it was not a big deal to experience a price drop.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:53:40 AM

I don't see any problem with it about the price getting lower. It happens usually in a crypto market, no need to panic dude. Even if they can't find any reasons behind it, still it will continue to grow. If you are new to this kind of system you'll definitely be used to it like it was not a big deal to experience a price drop.
Yes it's natural in the market after the high price that it gets, it usually experiences a dump of the coin in order for correction. It is also a good time to buy when it is in dump because there are big possibility that this will be pump again.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:54:33 AM

Ya, I saw the news also.
I still kept wondering why it is impossible to trace the reason for the huge low price. This really shows how risky bitcoin business could be.
During that period, a lot of us who kept it and hoping for a good profit really lose.
Some speculated that the reason could be a shift in the interest in of bitcoin to bitcoin cash; I am not really sure of this.
Others speculated that its because of the huge hack and recent stolen bitcoin. The true is, no one really knows.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:10:42 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
my opinion why bitcoin get low in this past few days is because there is an issue about hackings and one of the example is in etherdelta. but they are already back. so i think the bitcoin price will be back too.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Chosenpai

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:12:48 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
my opinion why bitcoin get low in this past few days is because there is an issue about hackings and one of the example is in etherdelta. but they are already back. so i think the bitcoin price will be back too.

Is that so? The bitcoin has already backed up. They say the price dip was due to the price correction of bitcoin and now it will be going up again.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:26:47 AM

this might not be appropriate for discussion but i think christmas is really affecting bitcoins's price, many people are pulling out their investments in bitcoin because they want to use it for expenses during this holiday season.

I agree, but actually there's so many reason why bitcoin price is getting low. But for me i think the reason why bitcoin was getting low because they sell their bitcoin because they want to use it for the holiday seseaon, so when they sell their bitcoin the market is affected for his price.

And this is normal. Bitcoin can not only grow. But it will continue to grow and now there is just a normal correction.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:14:42 AM

this might not be appropriate for discussion but i think christmas is really affecting bitcoins's price, many people are pulling out their investments in bitcoin because they want to use it for expenses during this holiday season.

I agree, but actually there's so many reason why bitcoin price is getting low. But for me i think the reason why bitcoin was getting low because they sell their bitcoin because they want to use it for the holiday seseaon, so when they sell their bitcoin the market is affected for his price.

And this is normal. Bitcoin can not only grow. But it will continue to grow and now there is just a normal correction.
Well i think we dont have to be ignorance or maybe afraid about the bitcoin price because bitcoin price from the start is really amazing it is always going up and down and it is almost happening in cryptofield maybe some people will already know about it and we can really get a refference from the start to become more prudent in making a decision in the near future.
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:20:03 AM

There is a reason with every dump it makes, it is based on the demand and supply but we just do not know what happened but if I will be guessing, I think that is because someone sold their bitcoin or there is a price correction that happened.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:33:03 AM

For so what? No need to panic, Bitcoin's price is getting low around 6 times in this 2017. Don't forget, Bitcoin says - "If you can't handle my 20% drops you don't deserve my 600% gains."

People are panic about the Bitcoin price but there is no need of worrying about it because we have seen many time about the Bitcoin price down fall. So it is always good option to hold the bitcoins right in this present downfall.
We can't blame others have feeling with that especially if they are new in crypto world and also those people who are buying btc in high price. Of course it really gives them trouble and they are just doubted about bitcoin consistency in making good profit. It could be difficult for them to adjust just like this scenario and possible it will made them from quitting in crypto investment.
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:34:13 AM

It is kind of difficult for those who got in near the high price. I don't blame them ,especially the newbies.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:39:54 AM

Well actually we felt bad knowing the fact that bitcoin exchange value declined. That only means this would not the right time to sell bitcoin. What are you going to do is just wait until it goes higher the next time. Store your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the perfcet time in selling what you have. Everyone was alarmed its decrease yet we are hopeful for it to go high again somehow.just believe.
Fantastic33 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:41:24 PM

Thanks for your responses. Yes im new here, and just started earning bitcoin 2 weeks ago. I was shocked about the drop of the the price even though its very small.. mmmmm i converted some of my bitcoin into money, then about 2 hours after that i realized that i shouldn't did that because most of you said that it will still rise. I got panic. mmm i converted the money into bitcoin again. Now, i will hold it and wont panic anymore. THANK YOU!!
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:51:01 AM

I will like you to see it in 3 ways.
1. See it as a correction that was bound to happen anyway, after the huge non stop buying for months now.
2. See it as whales cashing out and some noobs getting scared and selling at losses. (they will get to learn from experience later on)
3. See it as a Christmas gift, if you want to get in at a lesser price because later on, this year or next year, we are coming back at some point to test back the previous top. Some call it black Friday for crypto shopping.

Jokes apart though, there is really nothing to worry about. You are welcome to the volatile world of crypto. It is a bloodbath out there right now and they happen once in a while. It will pass and forget anything else you are hearing.
I think it is because a summary from the 3 reasons above that made this huge down fall. But I wil keep hodling my coins and will se what 2018 brings.

Same here, those 3 ways explain everything that is happening and it is not the first time, so let's enjoy Christmas and happy holidays for everyone.
This is really expected specially in the crypto currency world, world of volatility. Since it was going to be christmas, lets expect more downfall up to $10k it seems.

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:59:24 AM

indeed in this last day the value of bitcoin continues to decline but it does not matter because the bitcoin value will become back go up and it is a reasonable trait
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

It fell sharply and started to return today but it looks like it will continue to dump sharply in the next few days or maybe next few hours. So do not make decisions when the market fluctuates.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:02:27 AM

The recession confirmed the full unpredictability of the change in the Bitcoin rate and its independence from both external and internal factors. Recession is associated with the arrival of an increasing number of non-professional investors to the market, considering that it is quite easy to enter the market, it is only necessary to register at one of the crypto-exchanges.
ashler

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:42:41 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 12:06:20 PM by ashler

no bitcoin will never go down we all know that this coming days bitcoin will be getting higher than before this coming 2018 it will rise up again so start earning bitcoin now.

"bitcoin will never go down" is a bold statement, considering the competition in the crypto market and many other factors.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:53:30 AM

lower bitcoin prices, it's an opportunity for investors, to buy at a low price, and sell at a higher price, if you want to get good results, at this time btc price with low price, it is very profitable for you.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:01:30 PM

I will like you to see it in 3 ways.
1. See it as a correction that was bound to happen anyway, after the huge non stop buying for months now.
2. See it as whales cashing out and some noobs getting scared and selling at losses. (they will get to learn from experience later on)
3. See it as a Christmas gift, if you want to get in at a lesser price because later on, this year or next year, we are coming back at some point to test back the previous top. Some call it black Friday for crypto shopping.

Jokes apart though, there is really nothing to worry about. You are welcome to the volatile world of crypto. It is a bloodbath out there right now and they happen once in a while. It will pass and forget anything else you are hearing.
I think it is because a summary from the 3 reasons above that made this huge down fall. But I wil keep hodling my coins and will se what 2018 brings.

Yeah bitcoin price will go down. But its just a short term. Soon bitcoin will recover and higher that tge last high value. So be patient do not afraid to hold bitcoin. Becuase bitcoin will recover soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: