Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:31:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2366 times)
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:17:12 AM

this might not be appropriate for discussion but i think christmas is really affecting bitcoins's price, many people are pulling out their investments in bitcoin because they want to use it for expenses during this holiday season.

I agree, but actually there's so many reason why bitcoin price is getting low. But for me i think the reason why bitcoin was getting low because they sell their bitcoin because they want to use it for the holiday seseaon, so when they sell their bitcoin the market is affected for his price.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:18:43 AM

This is because we have people so stressed like that whales will always win, they just need to dump the bitcoin to 10k and all weak hands will sell them cheap

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
thugpi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:19:51 AM

Yeah bitcoin price is getting low but I'm not alarmed on that because it is an opportunity to buy bitcoin in a low price because it will only take time and bitcoin price will rise bigger than expected
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:35:21 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
Dont worry about down price of bitcoin. Becuase i know bitcoin will bounceback and reach the goal $30.000 so dont pannic, dont be pannic seller. Stay in bitcoin and enjoy Christmass with your family.
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:38:46 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
Of course it is, just like the prior times when Bitcoin really dumps, anx I think we must consider this scenario as a opportunity to invest of buy Bitcoins cause when it pumps Im sire your profit will skyrocket just like what the other investor did, they have faith in this platform whatever it takes, but of course you have to take care what you have monitor every pump and dump of Bitcoin.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:42:12 AM

Bitcoin is still above 14k, who can say that the price of bitcoin is low with a straight face, unless you bought when the price was 19k then the current price is fine in fact this is a good entry point for those that missed the chance to buy bitcoin in the weeks and months before, the price of bitcoin is going to recover and trying to look for an explanation is useless since the price is going to recover soon enough.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:44:37 AM

Yes! Bitcoin’s price has been in a slump this week after reaching record highs in the USD $19K territory. Since then the price has drifted into the $13K, region but do not worry because it has happened in the spring of 2013, a ghastly collapse saw the price of bitcoin fall from $233 to $67—overnight! That’s a 71% drop. The crazy price run up of late 2013 appears to have been a classic bubble as amateur investors rushed into bitcoin for the first time. It's obvious Bitcoin has been recovering after these slump and it shouldn't cause a sleepless nights.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:56:33 AM

The usual thing is the rise and fall of bitcoin value because of the many people who sell and buy. and the main reason for the reduction of bitcoin today is the fact that many people are selling bitcoin for the needs of the end of this year. The possibility will not be long this will continue, soon people will definitely buy another bitcoin to reinvest, because they also see this as a good opportunity to make a profit.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:41:15 AM

Yes! Bitcoin’s price has been in a slump this week after reaching record highs in the USD $19K territory. Since then the price has drifted into the $13K, region but do not worry because it has happened in the spring of 2013, a ghastly collapse saw the price of bitcoin fall from $233 to $67—overnight! That’s a 71% drop. The crazy price run up of late 2013 appears to have been a classic bubble as amateur investors rushed into bitcoin for the first time. It's obvious Bitcoin has been recovering after these slump and it shouldn't cause a sleepless nights.
I think we dont have to be afraid about the price status because it is almost hapening everyday and bitcoin is really unpredictable from the start .Bitcoin price is really unstable that is why we dont have to be afraid because if bitcoin will go down it is an opportunity to buy and wait for the right time to sell because selling must be on a high price status so that we can gain huge amount.
bhadnaufal

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:42:01 AM

It actually had another bump, a few hours ago it's price went to 12500.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:02:40 AM

There is two reason that I think affect the bitcoin price, first is the holiday season and most investors convert they’re bitcoin to fiat for Christmas presents and spending for festive gatherings that is small quantity but collected investors. Second would be the transaction fee that most likely to be the best reason because other has been impatient to it so transfer to altcoin.
yes yes we have the same thoughts. Which is the reason why bitcoin drop because some of the bitcoin holders sell their bitcoin  to buy things for Christmas such as gift, foods, drinks. Lol or maybe no. i think there some specific reason for this scenario. But im still believing it will bullish again before year end or jump again to 20k.  
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:33 AM

For me it is easy to say that bitcoin is decreasing because the christmas is coming. People needes money thats why they pull out some btc. but for sure it will increase soon.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:28:12 AM

I think the christmas season is the reason why bitcoins prices went down. Maybe bitcoiners cashes out some of their holdings thus supplies flows in but demand is minimal.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:36:33 AM

Yes, the current price declines, of course, have an impact on bitcoin sales that are too high because many users need a budget for preparation before Christmas and New Year so they sell some bitcoin the budget to celebrate this big day.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:22:01 AM

Bitcoin prices are lower, do not I expect bitcoin prices can still rise ..

Bitcoin lovers feel the same as me, do not want this bitcoin price down ..

Bitcoin price can go down briefly but not too long, here we aim to add bitcoin assets into account bitcoin purse..

If bitcoin prices drop too long then less assets of people around the world who access bitcoin..

The world economy is also decreasing as bitcoin assets begin to decline ..

Time after time, unemployment also increases.

This will happen when bitcoin prices go down. .

So if it can, bitcoin prices will still rise high ..

mustakforum

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:27:19 AM

As we have seen, the price of Bitcoin is determined in absolute terms by supply and demand. If many buy Bitcoin, then the price will go up and vice versa. The volume of Bitcoin in the system is still relatively small.
FRJ

Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:46:18 AM

Oh!There is nothing to worry about.Look,an ideal market works out by the rising and falling price of the required currency. Here in the market of bitcoin,the price of bitcoin will fall down and again rise up.This would be a standard marketing system.

We all know that this week the price of bitcoin fell down and have come to about $14000 from the highest price $19843.It can be said a huge fall down of price.But it has to be. So many people has bought bitcoin and in 2018,the price will rise again,ican be hoped.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:51:10 AM

For so what? No need to panic, Bitcoin's price is getting low around 6 times in this 2017. Don't forget, Bitcoin says - "If you can't handle my 20% drops you don't deserve my 600% gains."

Nicely said. It is true that people who have analysed the market have the upper edge than the panic sellers. Seeing one dip at bitcoin price made everyone else to dump their btc. But the graphs show that this is nothing new and such things are common in the crypto economy.

If it dips its bound to come back - specially true for bitcoin. All you need is some patience and some good sleep. Give it some time and soon it will be back. For big investors who dont understand how blockchain works and why bitcoin is the future of economy this can be tough and its human nature to panic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:06:35 AM

For so what? No need to panic, Bitcoin's price is getting low around 6 times in this 2017. Don't forget, Bitcoin says - "If you can't handle my 20% drops you don't deserve my 600% gains."

People are panic about the Bitcoin price but there is no need of worrying about it because we have seen many time about the Bitcoin price down fall. So it is always good option to hold the bitcoins right in this present downfall.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:32:28 AM

I think that's a natural thing because by the end of the year the volume of people to sell the assets tends to be high so that according to the basic law trading of supply and supply if the supply of a lot then the price will go down, and vice versa. So do not panic as prices will start to rise again at the beginning of next year, and the cycle will continue to repeat every year. Grin Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: