Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2365 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:23:36 PM

lower bitcoin prices, it's an opportunity for investors, to buy at a low price, and sell at a higher price, if you want to get good results, at this time btc price with low price, it is very profitable for you.
The rise and fall in the market price of bitcoin or any other crypto coin is quite a normal thing. All the crypto coins are highly volatile and can fall or rise anytime. I think of this present moment to be the best moment as the market price is falling down and now is the opportunity to buy as many bitcoins as you can. This will help you in having greater amount of profit in the near future.
Brunus Januensis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:28:10 PM

This seems to me a normal correction, after the crazy growth in the last weeks.
I think that in january it will start to grow again.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:30:09 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
Some are saying that it has to do with holiday season whereas it  believed that people are selling their Bitcoinbbecause they need money atvseasons such as this. I agree with what thy are sayingm chances are high that it has indeed connectionbon why transactoons are high and the demand low. But more importantly, we should nowlt worry and just continue holding and investing 'coz surely it will again increase.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:32:08 PM

I think this is the correct price of bitcoin. Remember it was really push hard to almost $20K when all the speculation about bitcoin futures contracts. But its seems corrections took it normal toll to the price. And now the price seems to settle where the price should be.

Again, I'm not complaining because it is still above $10K and no one can really think that we can get to this price at the beginning of the year. We could have reach $20K, but I'm pretty sure it will crash as well. At least what we have seen is the price with no artificial pump.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:43:07 PM

Some people say that bitcoin price is getting low because of the demand,They say that it due to high demand of bitcoin the value drops but we all know that bitcoin price is volatile it rise and drop and some say that bitcoin price will rise buy the last week of january 2018 or first week of february so its better to wait for now and wait for its value to rise before you will sell your bitcoin.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:51:08 PM

Well, If you are currently looking at Bitcoin prices, then you will be amazed by the rapid rise and fall of Bitcoin prices (fluctuations). In fact you may also wonder, what determines the price of Bitcoin?

Bitcoin prices are determined by everyone who has Bitcoin, regardless of the amount.
If you have Bitcoin right now, you're one of those people who determines the Bitcoin price.

If you suddenly sell all of your Bitcoin, then the price will move down, as the supply now increases.
So also if you suddenly want to buy a lot of Bitcoin, then .. You have contributed to the amount of Bitcoin demand, so the price will move up.

its conclusion; rising and falling bitcoin prices is a very reasonable thing.
there will be times when bitcoin prices will fall sharply, and there will be a time when bitcoin prices will soar. and it was caused by the thing I mentioned earlier !!.
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:56:13 PM

I think it's a natural thing, bitcoin has increased a lot, bitcoin value some time ago is very fast to rise and maybe now is the time to get down, it could be caused by the conditions before Christmas and holidays later this year.
Certainly people who invest in bitcoin want to take the profit of their investments, and do a lot of sales that result in a drastic reduction in the value of bitcoin.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:59:30 PM

Don't worry about it Smiley. If you're a holder, I think you should keep holding your Bitcoin and everything will be fine soon Smiley. Price of all cryptocurrency dump and pump everyday so it's just a normal case in this world. It's just a trap from the whales, they do it all the time when they want to buy Bitcoin at lower price so don't fall into it. Try to be patient and keep holding Cheesy

Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:07:54 PM

bitcoin current price  is indeed being down, but I believe that the price will go up again, maybe January bitcoin price will going up again, so this is a good time to buy because bitcoin prices were down  and when later the price rises we can sell it to get the profit . you can trust bitcoin to invest your money
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:37:13 PM

bitcoin current price  is indeed being down, but I believe that the price will go up again, maybe January bitcoin price will going up again, so this is a good time to buy because bitcoin prices were down  and when later the price rises we can sell it to get the profit . you can trust bitcoin to invest your money

Yeah, bitcoin is down, but its not out, as others what to picture it. If you have been here to long you will know that this is just another bumps towards the most anticipated price, - $20K. Now from $19K to $13K, its really sad to see how the price drop in the last several days. But rest assured that next year will be another big year for bitcoin and the whole crypto industry.

I agree with you that the only thing that makes bitcoin recovered is the trust and confidence. If both of that is not present, bitcoin couldn't reach this far. It's a speculative market, but people like me and you learn to put our faith on the ecosystem that's why the price has gone from less than $1K beginning of the year to today's price of $13K.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:05:22 PM

This case happen everyday, every minute Smiley). It's very normal when the price of Bitcoin dump or pump, it's still happening everyday so don't worry about it. Keep doing what you do everyday, trade, hold, invest,....just do it the same like other day, it's just a small dump and in next few days you'll see the price of Bitcoin over 19k$ again Wink

Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:07:25 PM

Anyone who has truly understood how Bitcoin works, I don’t think it is hard for him/her to know this is absolutely NORMAL. With Bitcoin, it is normal to see volatility. If there is no volatility then you bet it is not Bitcoin!

It is absolutely critical to know how to take advantage of the down side and when it’s running up. There is no magical spell that I use; it is just to keep on track with Bitcoin Priceand to do it very closely, so you can make the move right away instead of just thinking!
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:19:35 PM

Don't worry about it Smiley. If you're a holder, I think you should keep holding your Bitcoin and everything will be fine soon Smiley. Price of all cryptocurrency dump and pump everyday so it's just a normal case in this world. It's just a trap from the whales, they do it all the time when they want to buy Bitcoin at lower price so don't fall into it. Try to be patient and keep holding Cheesy

Main point of importance is that the far majority of the people aren't holders at all. Initially some might plan to hold for the long term, and as long as the price is going up, everything will be just fine, but as soon as the price goes down, people suddenly change their mind and panic. It's nothing really new, which should make people aware of the the fact that every time they have sold in panic, the price went back up again, but that's too much for them to understand it seems. It basically shows that throughout the years nothing really has changed in how people panic and continue to not understand the very basics of Bitcoin. It's a damn shame....
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:24:22 PM

It was obvious that the correction for the btc price would come soon or after a time because the increase of the price was so rapid and without reason. So demand has fallen and the price falls.
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:35:46 PM

It had a very, very rapid rise, it's bound to crash, before it happens all over again. These are opportunities. Hey, I wouldn't mind is it drops back to $1,000, I would buy so many.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:38:46 PM

The price usually slows down when people are cashing out or think that they are done with it and don`t buy it. Christmas and the need for money can be the reason for it.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

Maybe it's purposeful, big holders causing a hard drop in price to make people become desperate and sell everything (especially those people that started investing few weeks or months ago and don't have experience yet). So they can buy all the BTCs cheap again, bumping the price and collecting the profit next. The price is dropping too much, I expect seeing its recover soon and increasing to nice amounts like we saw last week for an example.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:56:22 PM

It was obvious that the correction for the btc price would come soon or after a time because the increase of the price was so rapid and without reason. So demand has fallen and the price falls.

btc is currently falling not because of a price correction, but the number of reduced demand and unequal demand causes bitcoin prices to continue falling and not rising, but this will certainly be reflected in early 2018
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:15:43 PM

It is kinda funny that people always keep in mind current drop and forget that bitcoin was worth less than $10k a month ago.
At that time we all have been expecting that bitcoin might reach $10.000 but it will be difficult - and as result, we got much more.
The current price of bitcoin exceeded our expectation - it is still much higher than most of you expected.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:59:14 PM

Currently, there are many reasons for the Bitcoin exchange rates reduced. Bitcoin decreased due by Christmas, due to the recent Bitcoin exchange rate has already topped the 19000 dollar makes people simultaneously sell Bitcoin, Bitcoin makes powerful as the current reduction. But I see this decline rate is only temporary, and prices will rise strongly Bitcoin back the next time, so the investment to buy Bitcoin now I see is completely reasonable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: