Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:06:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2369 times)
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:34:45 AM

I think it's an opportunity for investors to buy lots of bitcoin, by buying low prices and selling the next few days bitcoin prices will return to normal, it's for me very profitable once from a successful future.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:38:19 AM

Its not new, bitcoin price is always getting low, but after that , decrease it will rise again.
This is what makes bitcoin more profitable.
No one can knows what the bitcoin price will be in the future.
So just wait and have trust in btc and btc will not fail us.

mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:40:29 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
It is getting low because the bubble is nearing to pop. Also it is not unusual since bitcoin is very volatile. Mining does not deflates the value of bitcoin because they cooperates in terms of process of cryptocurrency transaction.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:43:02 AM

I think the bitcoin price drops because of the holiday season, so many people sell bitcoin for vacation, because bitcoin prices are determined by the bitcoin holders themselves, so if many people sell bitcoins then bitcoin prices will go down.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:33:54 AM

I think it is normal to bitcoin that it's price goes down and I think even I don't have a lot of experience I can say that bitcoin just adjust itself to the coming currency.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:35:24 AM

I think the bitcoin price is not too low for now, if we look at bitcoin prices a few months ago it might be lower than the current price. And it's perfectly normal if bitcoin prices go down but I'm optimistic if bitcoin prices will come back in 2018
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:48:25 AM

It is highly unlikely that it would go down below 10k. It would remain in between 10k to 15k for some time. It would rise again next year.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:54:49 AM

It is highly unlikely that it would go down below 10k. It would remain in between 10k to 15k for some time. It would rise again next year.
Let's watch and observe the market, it is ranging from 11-15k I think. I agree by next year btc price probably will hit rise next year. So these time it is calm at that price and time to roll your funds in btc still in gaining profit.
TheGreatBangleGouse

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:40:34 AM

low bitcoin price means its a good time to buy low
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:05:49 AM

That's probably a temporary thing - it will grow again within a short ammount of time, you'll see. It's the light correction, it will grow till 25-40k$ and only then we will see the strong and scary correction which will shake the whole crypto market and not only it.
It not going down but it’s become disturbed and the reason is that some people again keep bitcoin on hold last week people were selling bitcoin because its price was very high and when they come to know that its price is still going high so they keep it on hold and they decide to sell in this week so its only on temporary base it will be normal in couple of day because its end of the year and its price is very high then before and still going more high.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:38:57 PM

I will like you to see it in 3 ways.
1. See it as a correction that was bound to happen anyway, after the huge non stop buying for months now.
2. See it as whales cashing out and some noobs getting scared and selling at losses. (they will get to learn from experience later on)
3. See it as a Christmas gift, if you want to get in at a lesser price because later on, this year or next year, we are coming back at some point to test back the previous top. Some call it black Friday for crypto shopping.

Jokes apart though, there is really nothing to worry about. You are welcome to the volatile world of crypto. It is a bloodbath out there right now and they happen once in a while. It will pass and forget anything else you are hearing.
Bitcoin price is really unpredictable. Im aware this is going to happen. As we all know bitcoin fluctuates anytime so its normal. There is nothing to be worry or afraid of this correction. In fact its a good opportunity to all traders out there. They buy low and sell high. Hopefully I become one of them soon,as of now im still in the process of learning things how to work out. I dont want to rush things so I make sure im well-prepared to do so.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:02:46 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
It seems like it. This means we should take advantage of this dip to purchase Bitcoin at its low. For sure Bitcoin price will recover any time soon. This is an open window for better profit.

Namaste111

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:12:56 PM

it's because of the futures i think

MathGame

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:34:37 PM

Bitcoin price is getting low because most of the people are on holidays. for bitcoin price to fully recover it will reach January 2018.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:40:58 PM

We don't have to worry about the price crash cause we all know that after a great fall, there will always be great rise. This is how crypto world works.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:47:34 PM

Bitcoin has already proven itself a couple of times to us that whenever its price goes into a dump, the next thing to happen is just to wait for a scenario that bitcoin price will go into an increase after the great dump. Why it seems that people are just noticing the flaws about bitcoin and just notices the positives whenever the price increases. Why don't we just be contented and wait until the price regains from its loss and turn into a larger value in the near time. As for now, why dont we just see it as an opportunity to buy more bitcoins for our own sake.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:15:05 AM

yes you are right bitcoin already go to the stage where its price is already stuck and too high it just wait bitcoin price dropped drastically back to.price around $ 9000 and will raise the price of altcoin that exists because of factor of bitcoin price reduction.
monkito

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:32:09 AM

Bitcoins are currently falling but are stabilizing at over $ 14,000. I think this is the time to buy bitcoin, I think this will be the right decision because the investment trend in crypto will grow strongly in 2018.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:51:56 AM

Bitcoins are currently falling but are stabilizing at over $ 14,000. I think this is the time to buy bitcoin, I think this will be the right decision because the investment trend in crypto will grow strongly in 2018.

I think if the price is stable at the price now, this will trigger altcoin price to go increase and we are seeing the altcoin is rise back. but I think in the next year, bitcoin price could be flying high and will make a new higher price because there are many new people will come to the bitcoin industry and they are interested with bitcoin. so far, I think the price is good for us if we want to cash out our profit and I am sure that we can make a lot of money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:58:01 AM

yes you are right bitcoin already go to the stage where its price is already stuck and too high it just wait bitcoin price dropped drastically back to.price around $ 9000 and will raise the price of altcoin that exists because of factor of bitcoin price reduction.
this is called price correction. when bitcoin prices start to stall, that means they start a price correction by adjusting the bitcoin and altcoin prices, so there's a price gap between the two, if for a drastic price reduction. I do not think this will happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: