Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2367 times)
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:58:17 AM

if the price getting low well this might a good sign to jump in and buy bitcoin while it still low. in the next year bitcoin might be rises again. all you have to do is HODL it to next year and wait for the price to recovery again.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:41:49 AM

if the price getting low well this might a good sign to jump in and buy bitcoin while it still low. in the next year bitcoin might be rises again. all you have to do is HODL it to next year and wait for the price to recovery again.

There are benefits on both situation, if the bitcoin's price DUMPS then it is the best time to buy bitcoins and hold it for the long run for the better profits, the other one is when bitcoin's price is PUMPING, it is the best time for you sell some of your bitcoins for you to see how much profit you are making in holding your bitcoins.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:07:32 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?

Bitcoin is just like a roller coaster there is ups and down therefore bitcoin is really unstable. But I believe that bitcoin. Will still and continually increase. Bitcoin is really unstoppable and it is the strongest cryptocurrency therefore it has the chance to rise again.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:10:29 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.

yes you are right bitcoin already go to the stage where its price is already stuck and too high it just wait bitcoin price dropped drastically back to.price around $ 9000 and will raise the price of altcoin that exists because of factor of bitcoin price reduction.
this is called price correction. when bitcoin prices start to stall, that means they start a price correction by adjusting the bitcoin and altcoin prices, so there's a price gap between the two, if for a drastic price reduction. I do not think this will happen
This was a way to get the price of altcoins to catch up with btc price. If bitcoin will continue to rocket, altcoins will be under value and the market will be too unhealthy for trading which is today correction was happening.

BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:12:39 AM

There are benefits on both situation, if the bitcoin's price DUMPS then it is the best time to buy bitcoins and hold it for the long run for the better profits, the other one is when bitcoin's price is PUMPING, it is the best time for you sell some of your bitcoins for you to see how much profit you are making in holding your bitcoins.
Yes I agree on you. Both situation has a benefits. If bitcoin's price drop then thats the best time that you will buy bitcoins and hold this for a long period of time. If ever the price drop then you must have patience to wait until the price goes back to normal. If there is a time that bitcoin price goes high then that is really good for us, we can gain much more of it and if ever we want to seel this then we can also gain much of what we want to earn.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:17:58 AM

And are you really worried about it? The price is going up again, i dont see any "real" problem on it to be worried about the price. It is recovering again, and that is the only thing that matters right now.
It touched less than 10000, and now it is recovering, just calm down and left your computer, it will be over 20000 by the next year.

Yeah prices are not the thing which need to worry for it is obvious that when prices goes down they come back with the maximum potential out of it and I am sure that this time prices will go very higher so those who are willing to buy they have chance to buy bitcoin and at quite lower rates as compare to past few days and yeah prices are again crawling up ans this is sign that bitcoin is still breathing and it will never let us down.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

First all, we should not be worried on the bitcoin-price as many people are getting involve and joining bitcoin daily, well the price dump of bitcoin is the signal when we should buy more and more bitcoins as bitcoin price goes down and in just a bit the bitcoin price is up more than it fell well this is the people now whos accepting bitcoin and believing that bitcoin will go further as we can't imagine.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

Right now, the most important  & unbroken support zone for $btc is $11750-$12000. If this support level isn't broken in next 12 hrs, then prepare for the BTC bull ride.BAlso btc dominance is not going upward and still testing long-term support of 37% . If it's broken, then massive Altcoin party will begin.

For analogy -

If btc breaks 12k support & btc dominance gets below 37%, then a massive wave of $alts party.

But if btc rebounds from 12k zone & with it dominance goes to 43% & above then alts will squeeze.
Accessence

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:59:07 PM

Blockchain is here to stay and Bitcoin has gained itself a name that is rather synonymous to blockchain so Bitcoin will rise with this technology and that could happen sooner rather the later. Yes, Bitcoin's price is getting low and it might get even more lower but at the end of the day chances are it'll begin to rise again and might break all previously held barriers.
vectorshield

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

It's not really the first time that the price decreases. In fact its not really that low atleast the price of bitcoin is rising. Just keep hodling because in time it will rise up again and even higher im sure. Im keeping my faith with bitcoin.
The price is never going to go that low, we all know that what we must do is to take advantage of the opportunity and buy bitcoin, but unless you have a huge amount of money ready to buy bitcoin I doubt many people can make use of that opportunity.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

It's not really the first time that the price decreases. In fact its not really that low atleast the price of bitcoin is rising. Just keep hodling because in time it will rise up again and even higher im sure. Im keeping my faith with bitcoin.
The price is never going to go that low, we all know that what we must do is to take advantage of the opportunity and buy bitcoin, but unless you have a huge amount of money ready to buy bitcoin I doubt many people can make use of that opportunity.

it is good if you have a money to buy bitcoin because of it low price , but there is thing to consider , one is that if you buy bitcoin can you put it on untill prices rise up again or you cant wait and sell it with the same price or maybe with the low price . but if you see that buying bitcoin is a form of investment that you need to put it in long term it is good .
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

It is a normal that bitcoin sometimes price become lower it is because it base on how people panic selling because of peak season.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:15:54 AM

it is common for bitcoin price to to dump as well as to pump it is just that its price rise quickly and when it dump some people are thinking that bitcoin are going to crash and some can't accept it. there are many coins today to choose so the investment will spread among them. when they see coins have potential they change their investment to it.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:27:07 AM

We are already used to it because so many times that bitcoin price value crashes but then it rise back at the double until you realized that you should buy bitcoin while price is cheaper before. I understand that most of the beginners are going to panic and sell their bitcoin so i say to you that you keep holding as it will rise up for 2018 ATH.
phieudu2601

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

You can consider that BTC be an asset. The asset is too high to buy, and the governments of some countries have regulated to ban BTC trading. These some reasons I thought why Btc price is getting low.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:05:19 AM

Bitcoins are currently falling but are stabilizing at over $ 14,000. I think this is the time to buy bitcoin, I think this will be the right decision because the investment trend in crypto will grow strongly in 2018.
I think the price down is a reasonable thing to see some days there are various problems like hardfork and segwit. the panic keeps bitcoin price down. but you dont need to be afraid. the attraction of outsiders on bitcoin will keep coming and it will make the bitcoin price back recover, I think all you have to think about right now is how you increase your bitcoin, because bitcoin price will definitely go back up
vuduydien

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

Bitcoins are currently falling but are stabilizing at over $ 14,000. I think this is the time to buy bitcoin, I think this will be the right decision because the investment trend in crypto will grow strongly in 2018.
I think the price down is a reasonable thing to see some days there are various problems like hardfork and segwit. the panic keeps bitcoin price down. but you dont need to be afraid. the attraction of outsiders on bitcoin will keep coming and it will make the bitcoin price back recover, I think all you have to think about right now is how you increase your bitcoin, because bitcoin price will definitely go back up

I like your idea. The volatility of bitcoin price is very normal in market, that makes profit for all traders. It's price is getting low recently because some whales have taken their profit in the year, and other ones are not willing to participate. I definitely it will be back recover in 2018.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

Well for me what's the reason is that it is part of a organization. They need time to low the price so that it can have a chance to buy some and maybe they can prepare for the progress in increasing higher than past. Pricing high and low is likely a roller coaster sometimes high sometimes low.

Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

I don't know the exact reason behind it.  But may be due to Christmas festival people may had removed their earnings.  And also for new year celebration they took their money back its my guess.  We have to wait i think in January ending the price will get higher and meanwhile its obvious that the price will fluctuate.  No need to get panic.  I can say its good opportunity for people those who want to invest their money.  They can earn higher benefits.  If u see the bitcoin graph there are some trough and Crest.  Its mandatory otherwise who will buy bitcoins.  To buy it the price should be lower right!!  So don't worry about it.
steph00leblanc

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

I think the price is getting low just because they withdraw their money to enjoy the chrismart vacations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: