Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2364 times)
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
I think it is normal. The price of the bitcoin is too volatile so it is normal to see that the price of the bitcoin is going down. You should not panic if you have a lot of bitcoins. You should have trust to the bitcoins for you to always be focus and be calm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

The price of bitcoin in the market is falling is very normal. The small bitcoin market fluctuations in the cryptocurrency indicate that bitcoins are being priced in to be more stable in the market. The market as a graph, up and down is natural. At present, bitcoin is at a low price, which confirms the near future bitcoin will have a price increase that we can not think of. Be calm and wait!
annylawrence

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

The skyrocketing prices in the last few months was connected to cash inflow from mass-market consumers. Even Retired people wanted to invest.
Those who are experienced in investment knew that the bitcoin honeymoon couldn’t last forever and knew the ones who catch the last train are usually punished by the market.
These big time investors and miners knew the needfulness to diversify and they hard to get some fast money
Their withdrawal from the market really made an impact.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Bitcoin always rising for 1 year and after falling for 1 year that is normal to wait 1 year like that and after start before next big rising and pump and after become a rich and go live to islands in ur own new home Smiley
hASHmETAL

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

Bitcoin and other coins is Slow Poisoned Death in 1 or 2 decades ...

What leads to this?

Futures and Taxing by Governments. It will be taxed @30%+
None is of coin is economically viable for price of Hardware+PowerCost+TimeEffort+GlobalWarming+untrusted platforms & services+SecurityThreat!!
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Yes is getting lower and lower because of the banning in facebook, google and twitter we just have to brace ourselves for this updates and hope until there will be an new update to change the tides
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

One of the reason why Bitcoin price fall rapidly is  the market manipulation  or what they called "whales" where investors has the potential to manipulate the market for them to earn more good profit.We cannot predict the time when it willl increase  but you need to believe that the value of Bitcoin will increase.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

Of course it is true but look in past, we had some many downs but after that bitcoin just recover with better price, for me it will be the same now and we need to wait.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
the reason why it always changing because of whales yes whales because they have a power to manipulate it they get more money than others because they know when is the time to buy and when is the time to sell for now we need to accept this because we are ppoor and all we need to do is go and join in ride to get more money like whales .

I think bitcoin is always like this its price will go up and down every year so you can make it usual and the final decision is dependent on every investors and so i trust bitcoin everytime.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

The Price of bitcoins or any  other crypto currencies will not be stable like in any other financial markets the prices keeps on fluctuating, the price of bitcoins  increases due to high demand for bitcoins and when there is a negative news on the use of bitcoins on certain under developed countries makes the price's to drop as people tend to sell their bitcoins when they hear any negative news due to panic as they think the price of bitcoins will go deep down. Bangladesh Government has banned the use of bitcoins as the governing body does not have any control over the people's finances they banned the use of bitcoins in the country. Likewise, once Jamie Dimon the CEO of JP Morgan chase said that bitcoin is a fraud and he was involved in trading and investment on bitcoins, He did say that to invest more on the bitcoin technology as when there is a negative news the prices will get down and he could invest more onto the bitcoin technology which will get him more profits when the prices shoots up which so definite as there is high potential for the prices of bitcoins to surge with a wide leap in the crypto market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

I believe this is the market low before the real market boom. We will see this in 3+ months
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

I think it is normal. The price of the bitcoin is too volatile so it is normal to see that the price of the bitcoin is going down. You should not panic if you have a lot of bitcoins. You should have trust to the bitcoins for you to always be focus and be calm.
Volatility is the best thing in bitcoin if you take it positively but if you will not think about the good effect of bitcoin price falling and rising then it will not give you profit, people use to sell at the time of low price then they complain about their lose in bitcoin, if you want to earn in bitcoin you will have to keep patience and hold your bitcoin for long time. It is very causal to me to see bitcoin price low and I expect it to be high very soon and trust me I never get lose in bitcoin, I buy at low and I wait for it to become high.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

when bitcoin price rise up , then come alot FUD and make bitcoin price fall again , but just remember bitcoin highest price reached $20k+ , and i just hope the price will rise like end year of 2017.
the FUD factors make the price fall and hard to reach more than $10k/btc , and i believe someday the bitcoin will rise , just patient atm.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

It's just price correction nowadays because bitcoin is overpriced at my opinion. People losing trust to bitcoin that's why we are getting lower price all the time.

obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

Indeed, bitcoin worth at this moment is obtaining low. probably in sight of the season various bitcoin client's want money that's the explanation they provide their bitcoin even the paying rate is low. that's the elemental motivation behind why bitcoin cost's drops in sight of the amount of dealer increment and also the volume of client diminish. Expectation it'll recoup within the following returning a protracted time to rise the estimation of bitcoin.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

Indeed, bitcoin worth at this moment is obtaining low. probably in sight of the season various bitcoin client's want money that's the explanation they provide their bitcoin even the paying rate is low. that's the elemental motivation behind why bitcoin cost's drops in sight of the amount of dealer increment and also the volume of client diminish. Expectation it'll recoup within the following returning a protracted time to rise the estimation of bitcoin.

It is already known that being a volatile is the characteristic of the bitcoin, those traders who are panic and sell their coin in a low price they loss thier profit. Just keep holding your bitcoin untill the price goes high to gain more profit. And Patience is the key to reach our success in this crypto world.
Rockyxy

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

Well some of the reasons why bitcoin still going down are valid and should be studied to know the reason it sinks. But for the other side of view i see it as an opportunity to buy bitcoin now with low price ang keep it until it risea again so you will get larger profit.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

The market is currently experiencing a lot of changes and Bitcoin is also affected by these unexplained fluctuations, I think many people will not invest in the money in the market today because they Afraid of the current market risks they cause loss of money and capital losses.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

It is normal to bitcoin about its high and low of price in the market. Everyone should not worry about it since volatility is just its nature. This has good advantage anyways since this is the perfect moment to buy a lot of bitcoin and invest or trade it at a later time.
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

Honestly, we cannot really say what exactly the main reason why Bitcoin price are crashing right now, but one thing is for sure that no one can possibly be able to obtain majority of hashing power and hack Bitcoin until today. And I am pretty sure that new cryptocurrencies are definitely not the main reason why this is happening, there are new altcoin that is being created almost everyday and nothing really affects Bitcoin price. What I think is it's just big investors that are taking their profit and this is expected to happen as the price of Bitcoin dramatically increase in just short period of time.
I agree with you mate. For me, the downtrend scenario of bitcoins' value is just a test of time and we can do nothing about it but just to HODL. And for other big investors, they are waiting for this opportunity, the lowest price to come and then its time for them to buy bitcoins because they already know what will happen to their big investments after months later or before this year ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: