Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24489 times)
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Our product demo gives you a great introduction into how TV-TWO works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyRo4LmwM1s

A short summary:
- You download the TV-TWO app on your TV. In the first iteration, Samsung, LG, Toshiba, TP Vision and Panasonic will be supported.
- You sync the wallet created on your TV to your smartphone or your computer
- You start watching videos through the application
- You are automatically awarded tokens that you can exchange for Ether
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

Quite an unusual project, this has not yet seen! Throwing out the TV is definitely not worth it, now it will be mined by TVs, but now I can make money on this!
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:36:48 PM

Quite an unusual project, this has not yet seen! Throwing out the TV is definitely not worth it, now it will be mined by TVs, but now I can make money on this!

Hi Pivooooo! Great to have your support!
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

I am really exited about your project. Get paid watching TV or control you content! What is an incentive for TV producers to preinstall your apps?
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

I am really exited about your project. Get paid watching TV or control you content! What is an incentive for TV producers to preinstall your apps?

Thank you, itranslate! Since the TV-TWO app is free, getting it listed in the app stores of the major manufacturers comes without any fees. Pre-installation is an exciting marketing channel that we are looking at, to get the app in front of millions of users. The manufacturers profit through a fixed fee that TV-TWO would have to pay.
John BC

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

In which country is your company registered?
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

Can I buy 10 TV's, and run TV^2 on them 24/7 to earn free tokens?
It'll be like a mini farm Cheesy
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

In which country is your company registered?

Hi John! We have decided to register our company in Germany. We are committed to building TV-TWO in Berlin as we believe in the strength of the local blockchain community and the startup ecosystem as a whole. To achieve our goals with TV-TWO, it might take ten years or more. To have a sustainable business structure for this time frame, running the Token Sale through a tax haven is not what we wanted to do.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

Can I buy 10 TV's, and run TV^2 on them 24/7 to earn free tokens?
It'll be like a mini farm Cheesy

Hi Basicball! If you have ten kids that watch TV, this might work. Wink
TV-TWO ensures through occasional surveys and on-screen dialogs that users are engaged.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong with my insights. I think that this project is after every advertisements that every tv stations get, it's like; making a tv channel or a tv station for a sole purpose of watching every advertisements. Advertisers will pay every watchers in tokens, in exchange of watching their advertisements.

And if what I said above is true, more and more people will get to know this, because television is the main source of information for the majority of all the people and more advertisers will be listed in your channel(app).

If this project hits 100% on their roadmap, many people, especially those who still don't have any idea about cryptocurrencies; will now have an idea about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This is an eye-opener for the majority of the population.

I haven't read the whole content of the whitepaper, because I only read every whitepaper where the maximum supply or the coin/token distribution is located, but this how I see your project.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

It's a nice project and I like the concept of the platform. Looks easy to see how it works. But, is there any competitor or similiar platform out there?
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

It's a nice project and I like the concept of the platform. Looks easy to see how it works. But, is there any competitor or similiar platform out there?

Hi thaliaand! We see established TV networks as our main competition. Value we create compared to traditional TV networks:
  • Users get to watch a personalized TV channel.
  • Users are rewarded for watching sponsored messages.
  • Small content providers get to make it to the Big Screen.
  • Small content providers can finance videos with TV ad spendings.
  • Advertisers achieve transparency over their TV spendings.
  • Advertisers get to use their first-party data for TV campaigns.

By the way: We regard Netflix more as a partner than a competitor. TV-TWO can integrate trailers from Netflix and become a channel of discovery for their content.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

Hi thaliaand! We see established TV networks as our main competition. Value we create compared to traditional TV networks:

By the way: We regard Netflix more as a partner than a competitor. TV-TWO can integrate trailers from Netflix and become a channel of discovery for their content.

Yeah..that's what I mean. The concept where users/audiences get rewarded for watching sponsored contents. From user's point of view, this benefit will got a lot attention and make ads become more interesting.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

Yeah..that's what I mean. The concept where users/audiences get rewarded for watching sponsored contents. From user's point of view, this benefit will got a lot attention and make ads become more interesting.

Exactly! By the way, the amount of tokens an advertiser pays for a view is a function of the relevance of the sponsored video for the individual viewer. This way, we increase relevance on the open platform.
maitsa

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

so the concept like a youtube right?
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:51:59 AM

so the concept like a youtube right?

The main difference is that YouTube is a closed and centralized system. YouTube maximizes profits for the shareholders of Alphabet, while TV-TWO splits the advertising budgets equally between users and content providers.
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

Hi dev! Good project! It’s the first time a se television as an ICO. Interesting. When the crowdsale starts?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

You have a really nice idea. Which countries are you going to cover? Is there is a chance to expect further development of non-European channels?

I watched your video. Are you going to have any contracts with TV companies to allow watching existing channels?
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

You have a really nice idea. Which countries are you going to cover? Is there is a chance to expect further development of non-European channels?

I watched your video. Are you going to have any contracts with TV companies to allow watching existing channels?

The app will have worldwide distribution through the app stores of the manufacturers. While the UI is in English first, content creators are welcome to upload international content from day one.

Since TV-TWO acts only as an overlay for broadcast, no additional license is required. All videos shown in the video stream are licensed from the content creators.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

The app will have worldwide distribution through the app stores of the manufacturers. While the UI is in English first, content creators are welcome to upload international content from day one.

Since TV-TWO acts only as an overlay for broadcast, no additional license is required. All videos shown in the video stream are licensed from the content creators.

Sounds good. I understand that English version is the first to be, it is quite obvious Smiley I mean ofc the long-term plans. Like where are you going in several years or smth.

What’s about a profit of the platform? Is it mostly based on ads?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: