Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:11:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24479 times)
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

This project is a very unique thing because it connects TV to ethereum blockchain.and
TV Two project is very good and awesome because it has a good concept. I like this project, I hope will be success.  Grin Grin

Kind of unique indeed. Concept is quite new. I’ve never seen such before. The best response would be demand for the Tv service. I like the project too

Thank you! Bringing crypto wallets and trustless transactions to 700M Smart TVs that are currently not connected to the blockchain is a central part of our mission.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

This project is a very unique thing because it connects TV to ethereum blockchain.and
TV Two project is very good and awesome because it has a good concept. I like this project, I hope will be success.  Grin Grin

Kind of unique indeed. Concept is quite new. I’ve never seen such before. The best response would be demand for the Tv service. I like the project too

Thank you! Bringing crypto wallets and trustless transactions to 700M Smart TVs that are currently not connected to the blockchain is a central part of our mission.

What do you mean by trustless transactions? What are they?

Today there are no channels that are involved in blockchain. The contract system combined with blockchain is a future. I know some big banks are trying to imply this technology to make document circulation easier and more safe. This is totally not about crypto but technology itself, I think majority of big companies are not ready to accept something really new and thus slow the development of blockchain industry. That’s why I believe in your project. You are the first here to go.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:52:11 PM

This is fun way to get rewarded just for watching sponsored ads on our TV I think this will change the old way of advertising so this revolution will be huge and bring a lot of benefits for both sides. Just bookmark this topic for further progress.

Thank you for following our project! Great summary of our goal: Spreading the advertising revenues from TV networks to essential market participants.

Well, imagine that it’s a Eurovision contest, or match with RM and Barca. There are so many viewers, I suppose ads are quite expensive too. But how do you think, during these events users could get more or less? Compared to less popular
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

project is very  interesting and will be much in demand by tv lovers especially soccer is more popular and I hope the project held bonty for the development of the project
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

Today there are no channels that are involved in blockchain. The contract system combined with blockchain is a future. I know some big banks are trying to imply this technology to make document circulation easier and more safe. This is totally not about crypto but technology itself, I think majority of big companies are not ready to accept something really new and thus slow the development of blockchain industry. That’s why I believe in your project. You are the first here to go.

Thank you for your comment! Let’s continue to promote blockchain projects in all verticals to expand from the emphasis on finance. What we mean with trustless transactions: Users, advertisers and content providers do not know each other. Yet, we want to administer token transactions between these players. The Ethereum blockchain helps us run the transactions without having the need for market participants to trust each other. How tokens are distributed is clearly stated in Smart Contracts.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

This is fun way to get rewarded just for watching sponsored ads on our TV I think this will change the old way of advertising so this revolution will be huge and bring a lot of benefits for both sides. Just bookmark this topic for further progress.

Thank you for following our project! Great summary of our goal: Spreading the advertising revenues from TV networks to essential market participants.

Well, imagine that it’s a Eurovision contest, or match with RM and Barca. There are so many viewers, I suppose ads are quite expensive too. But how do you think, during these events users could get more or less? Compared to less popular

Let’s take Super Bowl ads: Brands pay around $4 million to present their products for 30 seconds. This is mainly fueled by the large number of viewers during the event. For TV-TWO the relevance of the specific ad for each individual users is the determinant of the cost to the advertiser. Advertisers do not pay more per user during large events.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:55:19 PM

project is very  interesting and will be much in demand by tv lovers especially soccer is more popular and I hope the project held bonty for the development of the project

Thank you for your suppoart. If you are interested in our Bounty, be sure to check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2617590.0
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:06:08 AM

Agree Smiley I don’t like to watch tv besides football matches. I hope they are going to sign contracts with sports channels
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:43:52 AM

Agree Smiley I don’t like to watch tv besides football matches. I hope they are going to sign contracts with sports channels

Noted! Smiley
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

On the roadmap of the project there is a demo version of your platform I planned in January. Is this one is available to the public? Or it’s it just an internal test procedure
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

On the roadmap of the project there is a demo version of your platform I planned in January. Is this one is available to the public? Or it’s it just an internal test procedure

Thank you for your support. We will make a demo version available to the public before the crowdsale begins.
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

Thank you for your comment! Let’s continue to promote blockchain projects in all verticals to expand from the emphasis on finance. What we mean with trustless transactions: Users, advertisers and content providers do not know each other. Yet, we want to administer token transactions between these players. The Ethereum blockchain helps us run the transactions without having the need for market participants to trust each other. How tokens are distributed is clearly stated in Smart Contracts.

cool  Cool you bring a new thing to the blockchain and for sure this will give you real advantage. you are the first to set up television here, i wonder how it has not been made yet. but you are doing the right thing. i have few doubts about the effectiveness of such advertising, because in fact users should be interested in product. with your offer users are interested in watching ads just for a reward. i would behave like this Smiley
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

cool  Cool you bring a new thing to the blockchain and for sure this will give you real advantage. you are the first to set up television here, i wonder how it has not been made yet. but you are doing the right thing. i have few doubts about the effectiveness of such advertising, because in fact users should be interested in product. with your offer users are interested in watching ads just for a reward. i would behave like this Smiley

Yes, we believe tackeling TV will make crypto a lot more accessible to the public. Interesting that nobody else jumped on the opportunity, yet. There is a great article by The Atlantic on why everybody feels advertising does not work on them, but still achieves its overall goals: https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/08/why-good-advertising-works-even-when-you-think-it-doesnt/244252/.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

Im amazed how decentralized technology evolved, so many interesting projects had been developed over the past 3-4 years like this project its one of a kind idea that may compete with audiences real televisions networks for me of course I will choose to watch tv being paid just for watching at home with popcorn rather watch in todays television with only entertainment you can benefit at all, hope this kind of project will succeed I will keep watching it.   

jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

Im amazed how decentralized technology evolved, so many interesting projects had been developed over the past 3-4 years like this project its one of a kind idea that may compete with audiences real televisions networks for me of course I will choose to watch tv being paid just for watching at home with popcorn rather watch in todays television with only entertainment you can benefit at all, hope this kind of project will succeed I will keep watching it.   

Thank you for your support. We’ll be sure to keep you updated!
Ceburekus

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

Thank you for your support. We will make a demo version available to the public before the crowdsale begins.

Are you talking about the application or online platform? Like website? It is really good anyway to see demo even before ICO starts. It makes your project credible!
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

Are you talking about the application or online platform? Like website? It is really good anyway to see demo even before ICO starts. It makes your project credible!

We are looking at the application itself. We‘ll keep you posted!
Aberrant

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

Unfortunately, I don’t think it can compete in several years since lots of viewers are not young crypto enthusiasts who adopt innovative thing much easier. It will take some time, but this blockchain revolution will find room under the sun! For sure!
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

I think project will be in demand by not only tv lovers, but youtube, twitch and others video services imho. I only watch football and other sports on tv, hope they will introduce various sport channels besides sky and eurosport
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

Unfortunately, I don’t think it can compete in several years since lots of viewers are not young crypto enthusiasts who adopt innovative thing much easier. It will take some time, but this blockchain revolution will find room under the sun! For sure!

We are really excited that with TV-TWO, a lot of families will have their first crypto wallet on their TV. Of course, change takes time. Let's work on it together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: