Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24479 times)
Bulllbas

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

I read several topics about television on blockchain and came up with few questions:
1. Will you use BitTorrent protocol to provide with a service? Among those which use it are Viewly, Livepeer, Flixxo
2. The second is not a question, just a note about cost efficiency of using blockchain. This must be quite important, especially for small startups!
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

I read several topics about television on blockchain and came up with few questions:
1. Will you use BitTorrent protocol to provide with a service? Among those which use it are Viewly, Livepeer, Flixxo
2. The second is not a question, just a note about cost efficiency of using blockchain. This must be quite important, especially for small startups!

2. Blockchain Technology is really a chance to reduce costs. To pay for a month and watch few hours or to pay exactly for watching several films, series or tv shows brings huge difference, as you said, brings efficiency. I like this p2p principle of blockchain solution
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

Interesting project very i catching connecting your TV two ETH NETWORK would be really nice as you can monitor it easily

maitsa

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

get token from watching tv... its like tv mining?
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

I’m not a tv fan at all. But your project is so nice!

Let’s jointly change TV as we know it. Thank you for your support!

Besides your innovation may have a huge impact on usual TV industry. Imagine the scenario of massive migration of viewers to your platform, consequently content makers could not stand aside. Thus part of the TV content will move to TV-TWO or just to another blockchain TV platform which forces merchants of the content to reduce costs!
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

Yes, it's like TV mining - earn TTV while streaming content!
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

Nah the idea is not good. If i have stupid Tv so how can i stream content to TV lmao
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

Thank you for your questions. We are first looking to innovate on managing the value exchange between consumers, content providers and advertisers. Additionally, we will enable 700M Smart TVs to connect to the Ethereum blockchain, while managing the limited underlying scalability through state channels. We have been looking into Swarm and are excited to also decentralize our delivery infrastructure in the future. However, this is not the first step for the TV-TWO project.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

Yes, it's like TV mining - earn TTV while streaming content!

At TV-TWO, advertisers reward users for their attention with tokens. While TV mining is a catchy phrase, all Tokens for Television are pre-mined.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

Nah the idea is not good. If i have stupid Tv so how can i stream content to TV lmao

Honest feedback is always welcome at TV-TWO. If you have an idea on how we can improve our project, please let me know.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

If you are a content maker you will be able to upload your videos, provide with streaming etc.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

If you are a content maker you will be able to upload your videos, provide with streaming etc.

Exactly. Thank you for the support!
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

If there were so many channels including video and live content, I bet you are likely to find what you may like.
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

TV is losing its popularity due to the increase in youtube and other video services popularity. This platform is like a union of two things: television and youtube. Looks very special. However, there are some similar services, so the competition takes place. It will positively affect the future development of TV-TWO
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

TV is losing its popularity due to the increase in youtube and other video services popularity. This platform is like a union of two things: television and youtube. Looks very special. However, there are some similar services, so the competition takes place. It will positively affect the future development of TV-TWO

You are right! I hope so. I like the new age of paying for what we do indeed. It will lead to a decrease of useless things
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

While there are numerous streaming services, the chance to earn tokens on your television should be unique to TV-TWO. Or did you find a competitor that is doing something similar?
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

Thank you for your support! Brining entertaining videos to the Big Screen is definitely our goal.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

While there are numerous streaming services, the chance to earn tokens on your television should be unique to TV-TWO. Or did you find a competitor that is doing something similar?

He might be wrong. I suppose he does no take into account earnings, just blockchain TV services. They are not quite the same. Are you a unique platform indeed? I haven’t seen the same yet.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

He might be wrong. I suppose he does no take into account earnings, just blockchain TV services. They are not quite the same. Are you a unique platform indeed? I haven’t seen the same yet.

Yes, while there are certainly a number of streaming services, we at TV-TWO are the first to connect the 700M Smart TVs around the world to the blockchain to manage the value exchange between users, content providers and advertisers in a decentralized manner.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

Hi! You have a very nice project! I like your style and wish to allow viewers to earn! Sounds good)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: