Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:53:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24479 times)
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

Cool dev  Cool

Would you like to compete your own internet television ecosystem or more likely to compete with current one?
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

Cool dev  Cool

Would you like to compete your own internet television ecosystem or more likely to compete with current one?

I’d prefer the first one Smiley could you imagine how large the TV industry is? Smiley it’s impossible as for now. Better try to take a seat on the blockchain train which is still unknown for the majority of poeole!
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

I want to discuss the white paper. There are lots of formulae. I would focus on that is from the paragraph 4.3.
Does M refers to a whole TTV tokens base? And N to all the users? Why not to specify and do the same for a particular channel.

Obviously because this formula has special parameters for calculating the price. It’s pretty simple indeed. I believe the next step is to come up with a solution to a particular case, not generally. But more likely after the end of ico
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:27:59 AM

What does it mean that the users get a piece of the TV-TWO cake for the first time? Do you mean it is a reward for an investing in your platform that you give only once?
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:47:16 AM

What does it mean that the users get a piece of the TV-TWO cake for the first time? Do you mean it is a reward for an investing in your platform that you give only once?

While today, TV networks keep all the advertising dollars, TV-TWO spreads them to users and content creators. This is groundbreaking!
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:48:46 AM

Cool dev  Cool

TV-TWO is the best of both worlds: You can download the app and continue watching broadcast television, until you are fully convinced of the video stream.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

I want to discuss the white paper. There are lots of formulae. I would focus on that is from the paragraph 4.3.
Does M refers to a whole TTV tokens base? And N to all the users? Why not to specify and do the same for a particular channel.

They developed such formulas to make consumers and advertisers getting ~equal utility. In terms of the economics it’s a fair play. Maximizing the utility function is always a good thing, because it reflects combinations of bundles which consumers are eager to buy at a certain price. Here I can see it’s more consumers-oriented.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

They developed such formulas to make consumers and advertisers getting ~equal utility. In terms of the economics it’s a fair play. Maximizing the utility function is always a good thing, because it reflects combinations of bundles which consumers are eager to buy at a certain price. Here I can see it’s more consumers-oriented.

Utility function is a good instrument, but where did you find it? I only found a price-making one. Utility function takes preferences into account as a main parameter (mathematically it’s a coefficient that represents what the customer like more, what he prefers to other goods).
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

Cool dev  Cool

TV-TWO is the best of both worlds: You can download the app and continue watching broadcast television, until you are fully convinced of the video stream.

You mean I will be able to watch usual television on you platform live? Are you sure you could negotiate so great amount of channels? What about those which are not free?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

Utility function is a good instrument, but where did you find it? I only found a price-making one. Utility function takes preferences into account as a main parameter (mathematically it’s a coefficient that represents what the customer like more, what he prefers to other goods).

Utility is good for consumers who try to maximize it. But producers maximize profit. So there is a little conflict.
anchousser

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

Utility is good for consumers who try to maximize it. But producers maximize profit. So there is a little conflict.

Maximizing the utility is not about saving money. It’s totally about having such bundles of goods that allow you to get maximum of the good_1, maximum of the good_2.... having fixed amount of money. Here goods are actually the channels. But you do not need to buy this service, it’s a bit more complicated since YOU GET PAID while watching the ads. So there are still preferences but the second parameter is an amount of reward you get. Reward is like a price of the service then. If the reward is the same on every channel, then you get maximum anyway.
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

Maximizing the utility is not about saving money. It’s totally about having such bundles of goods that allow you to get maximum of the good_1, maximum of the good_2.... having fixed amount of money. Here goods are actually the channels. But you do not need to buy this service, it’s a bit more complicated since YOU GET PAID while watching the ads. So there are still preferences but the second parameter is an amount of reward you get. Reward is like a price of the service then. If the reward is the same on every channel, then you get maximum anyway.

If you have 10 fav channels (I think I have 30-40 channels that I from time to time watch) you are not 100% indifferent. However, most likely yes, i would chose those 10, that will bring me the biggest reward.
anchousser

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

If you have 10 fav channels (I think I have 30-40 channels that I from time to time watch) you are not 100% indifferent. However, most likely yes, i would chose those 10, that will bring me the biggest reward.

You know, that means that the idea of the platform works well! I suppose this will popularize particular content makers. This will be hot market indeed Smiley
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

Sounds really good ! Do you TV-2 also have plans to introduce. Any internal market? Would be nice to buy smth
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

Sounds really good ! Do you TV-2 also have plans to introduce. Any internal market? Would be nice to buy smth

What do you mean? It’s not a marketplace at all. I think you will be able to buy subscriptions and other appropriate items to use the platform. Could you specify what you want?
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

Very promising platform. I’m happy to see blockchain got the television as well Smiley
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

why did you decide to put the tv on the blockchain? is it impossible to do the same without new technology?
Logan22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

Why didn’t you decide to provide with a bounty program? Just to popularize TV-TWO via Twitter ?
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:09:59 PM

Why didn’t you decide to provide with a bounty program? Just to popularize TV-TWO via Twitter ?

They didn’t have any bounties. They focus more on selling tokens to advertisers than to public.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

They didn’t have any bounties. They focus more on selling tokens to advertisers than to public.

Are you sure about it? How about this [BOUNTY] 🔷 TV-TWO | CONNECT YOUR TV TO THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 🔷 ? which is also linked on the main OP in this thread?
I can see some various campaigns including signature bounties, facebook and twitters. Is that inactive bounties so you say they did not have any bounties?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: