Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
Casperok

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:27:16 PM

I have a great idea! You can hire translators and provide with a unique content. For example there is a Turkish TV show that is very local. So if you find it interesting you can be the one (or at least the first) who show this on TV in Persian. Or whatever!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

I am just waiting for the presale and will participate. I hope the project will succeed in the future and this is my first ICO to get in.
Casperok

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:44:45 PM

I am just waiting for the presale and will participate. I hope the project will succeed in the future and this is my first ICO to get in.

Oh this ICO is worth to invest in. I just imagine how good the platform could be in few years, probably even earlier. The idea is just easy for understanding and unique. I think such ICOs would have a great success.
Fanat74

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:52:56 PM

Oh this ICO is worth to invest in. I just imagine how good the platform could be in few years, probably even earlier. The idea is just easy for understanding and unique. I think such ICOs would have a great success.

That’s why lots of people follow this Smiley

What is more, the token have an ability to go further - this may become such a token that will be involved in all kind of advertising purposes.
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:45:16 AM

Really want to participate, waiting for 24th of March. Hopefully announcement has been already done Wink
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

That’s why lots of people follow this Smiley

What is more, the token have an ability to go further - this may become such a token that will be involved in all kind of advertising purposes.

Yeah! It’s like a BAT. It’s lately could be used not only in advertising
Logan22

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

I like that they want to distribute profits soon after ICO. However, when I buy TTV I would rather hold them. I expect at least 3-5x increase in two years
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

I like that they want to distribute profits soon after ICO. However, when I buy TTV I would rather hold them. I expect at least 3-5x increase in two years

It depends on the whole blockchain structure. I check the BTC rates every day, or even twice a day. You know, all the altcoins are just following the BTC. Compare BTC and ETH pair - they are so similar in the graphics shape! Others are not an exception, at least in their theme.
Makelleli

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

It depends on the whole blockchain structure. I check the BTC rates every day, or even twice a day. You know, all the altcoins are just following the BTC. Compare BTC and ETH pair - they are so similar in the graphics shape! Others are not an exception, at least in their theme.

Honestly, I do not know whether this platform better be decentralized or regulated somehow. Do the advertisers want to take the risks of holding tokens? For them it’s obviously better to have a constant flow in order to change tokens as fast as possible.

P.S. is it fair to treat TV-TWO as a decentralized project? Even if it’s auto-regulated (not by a human being)
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

Honestly, I do not know whether this platform better be decentralized or regulated somehow. Do the advertisers want to take the risks of holding tokens? For them it’s obviously better to have a constant flow in order to change tokens as fast as possible.

P.S. is it fair to treat TV-TWO as a decentralized project? Even if it’s auto-regulated (not by a human being)

The decentralized principle is not 100% fully realized with most ICOs.
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

They will use these tokens like immediately I suppose. There is no need to held TTV since they want just pay companies for putting the commercials. As TV-TWO states it’s more profitable compared to current advertising system.
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

Dev! When does demo come out?
Yoverdot

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

They will use these tokens like immediately I suppose. There is no need to held TTV since they want just pay companies for putting the commercials. As TV-TWO states it’s more profitable compared to current advertising system.

I also wonder how great the commission is. Suppose it must become a big part of the whole profit!
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

so proud to be a part of smth really new, if everything went as you are planning to we would see so great thing. are you going to provide with discovery channel as well? i really like it Smiley
uluferb

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:06:48 AM

this is my first post and first ico. good luck guys. i believe german power Smiley
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

so proud to be a part of smth really new, if everything went as you are planning to we would see so great thing. are you going to provide with discovery channel as well? i really like it Smiley

I hope they are at least trying to find the way to cooperate with such big sharks
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

I hope they are at least trying to find the way to cooperate with such big sharks

At first TV-TWO should prove that they can be useful for these ‘sharks’ as you are saying. In the case they could offer an interesting solution based on the blockchain they would start attracting more and more famous content makers and building up the reputation. It’s like a chain again Smiley They do their best - content comes - others want to join - advertisers demand for more content - they do their best - everyone is happy
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

At first TV-TWO should prove that they can be useful for these ‘sharks’ as you are saying. In the case they could offer an interesting solution based on the blockchain they would start attracting more and more famous content makers and building up the reputation. It’s like a chain again Smiley They do their best - content comes - others want to join - advertisers demand for more content - they do their best - everyone is happy

The reputation is the basis indeed. But there is also the second way to attract. It is just about the amount of money that you are ready to invest in developing
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

The reputation is the basis indeed. But there is also the second way to attract. It is just about the amount of money that you are ready to invest in developing

It’s not only about the money! For example there are lots of awful-looking services with that you will never work, because they look ugly, suspicious.
So this is a great part of attractiveness. There are too many entrepreneurs nowadays. Everyone can copy one’s idea but for some reason the particular company would negotiate a contract with only one that their team actually likes. It’s a question of preferences!
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

By the way! Why ethereum? Why lots of companies choose ERC20?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: