Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

I just have found another interesting project. I like the idea of personalized video stream. It makes me sure that I will watch exactly what I want.
Can you tell me about the video stream? I don’t completely understand the idea.
Yes, no problem. This video stream will be like an additional channel, but created special for you. Algorithm will choose that stuff that you like the most.
It is nice. Also, it will show target advertisement, right?
Yes, I think so. It is not the only one advantage of the system. Also you will get reward for watching different advertisement from sponsors.
This reward system is similar to those rewards that give some game apps for smartphones. Why not? Al least users are always in profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

It is a well-designed project. I hope developers will make all possible to transform a vision of new and modern television into reality.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

It is a well-designed project. I hope developers will make all possible to transform a vision of new and modern television into reality.
Do you think this project has a future? Television is not a very modern industry. I think in a few years it will be unclaimed .
Brushan

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

Do you think this project has a future? Television is not a very modern industry. I think in a few years it will be unclaimed .
I can’t agree with you. I convinced that still millions of people watch TV-show, serials, news, ect. I think project will be successful. It offers a modern view on television.
Theraty

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

I can’t agree with you. I convinced that still millions of people watch TV-show, serials, news, ect. I think project will be successful. It offers a modern view on television.
Maybe you are right. I still have doubts. Can you name the most outstanding advantages of this project to me?
Brushan

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:39 PM

Maybe you are right. I still have doubts. Can you name the most outstanding advantages of this project to me?
Yes. There are three main roles: users, content creators and advertisers. Everyone gets a bunch of benefits. For example, advertisers achieve transparency. It means that they can check-out how and when was shown their ads.
Theraty

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

Yes. There are three main roles: users, content creators and advertisers. Everyone gets a bunch of benefits. For example, advertisers achieve transparency. It means that they can check-out how and when was shown their ads.
It is really good. What about the price for these ads?
Brushan

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

It is a hard question. You need to take a look at their white paper. Devs use some mathematical formulae to calculate the ads price
Theraty

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

It is a hard question. You need to take a look at their white paper. Devs use some mathematical formulae to calculate the ads price
Where did you find this formula? Can you tell me please, cuz I got lost in this info?
hobopete

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

Does someone know when will be started pre-sales?
Brushan

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

Where did you find this formula? Can you tell me please, cuz I got lost in this info?
Read the appendix. There all information that you need about this. You can ask the team as a last resort.
Kheg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:52:48 PM

They will be started at 24 April, as I got it right.
hobopete

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

Do you know some information about soft and hard cap? Also tell me please about the bonus campaign.
Kheg

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:04:01 AM

Do you know some information about soft and hard cap? Also tell me please about the bonus campaign.
Hard cap is 50000 eth, soft cap is 2500 eth. You will be able to get 20% discount. Also there will be a linear decrease to 10% until withdrawal lock at 17 May.
hobopete

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:09:22 AM

Hard cap is 50000 eth, soft cap is 2500 eth. You will be able to get 20% discount. Also there will be a linear decrease to 10% until withdrawal lock at 17 May.
Thank you so much for this information. I will stay tuned.
emontmon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

I saw that the project has a Russian ann on the forum. But I do not understand why until now no one has translated the white paper into Russian.
Kheg

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

I saw that the project has a Russian ann on the forum. But I do not understand why until now no one has translated the white paper into Russian.
I think we need to wait a bit and this will be available soon. In any case, the project has a bounty campaign, which means that translations into different languages will appear.
emontmon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

I think we need to wait a bit and this will be available soon. In any case, the project has a bounty campaign, which means that translations into different languages will appear.
Yes, but I would like to know more precise information about this. Whether it will be or not, if it will be when exactly this is to be expected.
Kheg

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

Yes, but I would like to know more precise information about this. Whether it will be or not, if it will be when exactly this is to be expected.
I do not think that here someone will be able to answer your question in detail. You can try to ask this from the project team in telegram chat, I think there you can get an answer to this question.
emontmon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

I do not think that here someone will be able to answer your question in detail. You can try to ask this from the project team in telegram chat, I think there you can get an answer to this question.
I will, thank you for your help. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: