Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

And how are you going to participate? On what platform will you work? Have you thought about this?

Yes, I thought, I decided that I will work on facebook

Why there? I thought that YouTube was the most convenient platform and more profit.

I have about 2000 subscribers on facebook. I know that I will tell them about the project. It will be interesting to them. I'm sure

I'm very happy for you. I hope that you will succeed. It is very important. Personally, I want to create a channel on YouTube and on the channel to keep the news of the world, to comment on them. Talk about the project

Wow, this is very interesting. I am glad. I am sure that you will succeed and you will be able to attract a lot of new participants to the project

I think that someone will be there and you will be able to get acquainted with this article. I'm not the only one who could read, the article was available to everyone at that moment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

And how are you going to participate? On what platform will you work? Have you thought about this?

Why there? I thought that YouTube was the most convenient platform and more profit.

I have about 2000 subscribers on facebook. I know that I will tell them about the project. It will be interesting to them. I'm sure

I'm very happy for you. I hope that you will succeed. It is very important. Personally, I want to create a channel on YouTube and on the channel to keep the news of the world, to comment on them. Talk about the project

Wow, this is very interesting. I am glad. I am sure that you will succeed and you will be able to attract a lot of new participants to the project

I think that someone will be there and you will be able to get acquainted with this article. I'm not the only one who could read, the article was available to everyone at that moment

Thank you very much, I will continue to seek information, you have greatly helped me, I appreciate it.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:39:33 PM

Thank you very much, I will continue to seek information, you have greatly helped me, I appreciate it.
Seidr

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

Do you think the project will be successful among other projects? Very much a big moment at the moment. It's very difficult I think
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Do you think the project will be successful among other projects? Very much a big moment at the moment. It's very difficult I think

I agree, there is very much competition now, but the project has great chances to make great progress in this area
Seidr

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

I agree, there is very much competition now, but the project has great chances to make great progress in this area

Yes, perhaps I, too, think that the project has a great chance, because the idea is unique and we will be able to enjoy the result of the project, when it will be implemented
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

Yes, perhaps I, too, think that the project has a great chance, because the idea is unique and we will be able to enjoy the result of the project, when it will be implemented

I'm waiting for this moment. Faster implementation would happen, it will be enchanting!
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

It is high time to transfer the traditional television to which everyone is accustomed to the blockchain platform))
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

It is high time to transfer the traditional television to which everyone is accustomed to the blockchain platform))
Centralized systems are beginning to move back a little bit , I am more than confident that in the near future humanity will fully switch to blockchain, and it will become a distant from the fundamental technology of the 21st century as well as the Internet
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

Centralized systems are beginning to move back a little bit , I am more than confident that in the near future humanity will fully switch to blockchain, and it will become a distant from the fundamental technology of the 21st century as well as the Internet
Is it bad that television will switch to blockchain? I think it's very good considering all the shortcomings of modern television
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

Is it bad that television will switch to blockchain? I think it's very good considering all the shortcomings of modern television
Television networks around the world are abusing their market power as gatekeepers to raise the price of advertisers, reduce payments to content creators, and raise the cost of subscriptions to consumers.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

Television networks around the world are abusing their market power as gatekeepers to raise the price of advertisers, reduce payments to content creators, and raise the cost of subscriptions to consumers.
At the same time, tech giants like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Netflix want to build their fenced-in garden around the television ecosystem, seeking more power through data and access to consumers.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

At the same time, tech giants like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Netflix want to build their fenced-in garden around the television ecosystem, seeking more power through data and access to consumers.
The developers offer us a new way to flaunt the concept of television
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:13:13 AM

If I understand correctly, the user will receive tokens of this platform for viewing ads?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

If I understand correctly, the user will receive tokens of this platform for viewing ads?
Yes, the topic of advertising on this platform is very developed and has its own specific features
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

Yes, the topic of advertising on this platform is very developed and has its own specific features
Do developers plan to introduce targeted advertising?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:42:10 AM

As all have used the TV mostly twist is the main shopping magnates, and often advertising is absolutely useless to the viewer. Developers are trying to introduce targeted advertising. In order to increase the sales of the advertisers themselves and on the other hand to the user received a certain amount of tokens for viewing it
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

As all have used the TV mostly twist is the main shopping magnates, and often advertising is absolutely useless to the viewer. Developers are trying to introduce targeted advertising. In order to increase the sales of the advertisers themselves and on the other hand to the user received a certain amount of tokens for viewing it
I don't quite understand the business model of the project. The main profit of traditional television comes exclusively from advertising. According to you, the advertiser will pay viewers to watch the ads. How will developers earn?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 07:02:05 AM by CravenEconomics

I don't quite understand the business model of the project. The main profit of traditional television comes exclusively from advertising. According to you, the advertiser will pay viewers to watch the ads. How will developers earn?
The user will buy paid content to watch the transfer of interest, as the platform will be traditional television exclusively from the purchase of paid content will make a profit
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

The user will buy paid content to watch the transfer of interest, as the platform will be traditional television exclusively from the purchase of paid content will make a profit
Thank you very much for approximately explaining to me the business model of this project. Let's see what happens in the end of all this. It takes a lot of time and more serious spread the blockchain to the masses to ensure that the project really has become a global
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: