Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24487 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

Can advertisers have access to user data? Will these data be used by advertisers for their own purposes?
What exactly do you mean? What kind of personal data are you talking about and how can they be passed on to the advertiser?
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:39:14 PM

Can advertisers have access to user data? Will these data be used by advertisers for their own purposes?
What exactly do you mean? What kind of personal data are you talking about and how can they be passed on to the advertiser?
Well, for the display of contextual advertising, certain information about the user will be collected and transmitted to the advertiser, am I right? Or will it work differently?
vvv8

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

Well, for the display of contextual advertising, certain information about the user will be collected and transmitted to the advertiser, am I right? Or will it work differently?
It depends on what kind of personal data you mean. Yes, advertisers will be able to access a portion of the user's personal data, but only with the consent of the users and on the terms of the advertiser.
Kheg

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

It depends on what kind of personal data you mean. Yes, advertisers will be able to access a portion of the user's personal data, but only with the consent of the users and on the terms of the advertiser.
And what exactly does this mean on an advertiser's terms? What does it mean?
vvv8

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

This means that the information received will be processed by advertising, you will see advertising content that is based on your preferences and interests.
Kheg

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

This means that the information received will be processed by advertising, you will see advertising content that is based on your preferences and interests.
I do not like it. I would not want anyone to know about my interests and hobbies and then that I see an advertisement based on this information.
vvv8

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

I do not like it. I would not want anyone to know about my interests and hobbies and then that I see an advertisement based on this information.
In fact, I do not see anything wrong with this, each of us faces daily with the contextual advertising which is shown on the basis of our preferences. This is a normal practice, which is universally applied.
Kheg

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

In fact, I do not see anything wrong with this, each of us faces daily with the contextual advertising which is shown on the basis of our preferences. This is a normal practice, which is universally applied.
I guess I'm worried about it because advertising is an integral part of our life and it's normal.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

And at which stage is the project at the moment?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

At the moment the project is at the stage of public sale, it will last for another 12 days, this information is indicated on the official website of the project.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

At the moment the project is at the stage of public sale, it will last for another 12 days, this information is indicated on the official website of the project.
How can I participate in this, what do I need to do for this?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

You need to go to the project website and enter your email address to get to the whitelist
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

Nowadays the internet has become the most powerful medium for people all over the world. This medium has connected people together and helps people to socialize in a better way. this can be done all done in the deployment of the project.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

You need to go to the project website and enter your email address to get to the whitelist
Okay, I get it, thanks for the help. Smiley
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

Advertisers do not have access to the data. However, videos that you see on TV-TWO are curated based on which clips you have skipped in the past.
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

We have the TV-TWO Smart TV app ready for Samsung and LG devices. The smart contracts for the operation of our app are up on GitHub: https://github.com/tvtwocom/contracts. People believing in our project can purchase tokens that buy airtime on TV-TWO.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

Hi guys.
Very cool project. I'm glad I found this. It seems to me that the project has a great future, do you agree?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Hi guys.
Very cool project. I'm glad I found this. It seems to me that the project has a great future, do you agree?
Hey. Probably you are right. I'm currently studying the project and I like everything.
I noticed a lot of advantages compared to other projects.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

Hi guys.
Hey. Probably you are right. I'm currently studying the project and I like everything.
Yes, it's very noticeable. The developers have worked hard to implement the idea of the project.
I think that their work will be rewarded.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

Hi guys.
Yes, it's very noticeable. The developers have worked hard to implement the idea of the project.
I think that their work will be rewarded.
They definitely should succeed. Otherwise, all the work done will be in vain.
They will not allow this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: