Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

It is a well-designed project. I hope developers will make all possible to transform a vision of new and modern television into reality.
Do you think this project has a future? Television is not a very modern industry. I think in a few years it will be unclaimed .
I can’t agree with you. I convinced that still millions of people watch TV-show, serials, news, ect. I think project will be successful. It offers a modern view on television.
Maybe you are right. I still have doubts. Can you name the most outstanding advantages of this project to me?
Yes. There are three main roles: users, content creators and advertisers. Everyone gets a bunch of benefits. For example, advertisers achieve transparency. It means that they can check-out how and when was shown their ads.
It is really good. What about the price for these ads?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

It is a well-designed project. I hope developers will make all possible to transform a vision of new and modern television into reality.
Do you think this project has a future? Television is not a very modern industry. I think in a few years it will be unclaimed .
I can’t agree with you. I convinced that still millions of people watch TV-show, serials, news, ect. I think project will be successful. It offers a modern view on television.
Maybe you are right. I still have doubts. Can you name the most outstanding advantages of this project to me?
Yes. There are three main roles: users, content creators and advertisers. Everyone gets a bunch of benefits. For example, advertisers achieve transparency. It means that they can check-out how and when was shown their ads.
It is a hard question. You need to take a look at their white paper. Devs use some mathematical formulae to calculate the ads price
leptoon

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

It is a hard question. You need to take a look at their white paper. Devs use some mathematical formulae to calculate the ads price
Where did you find this formula? Can you tell me please, cuz I got lost in this info?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

Where did you find this formula? Can you tell me please, cuz I got lost in this info?
Read the appendix. There all information that you need about this. You can ask the team as a last resort.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

I saw that the project has a Russian ann on the forum. But I do not understand why until now no one has translated the whitepaper into Russian.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

I saw that the project has a Russian ann on the forum. But I do not understand why until now no one has translated the whitepaper into Russian.
I think we need to wait a bit and this will be available soon. In any case, the project has a bounty campaign, which means that translations into different languages will appear.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

I think we need to wait a bit and this will be available soon. In any case, the project has a bounty campaign, which means that translations into different languages will appear.
Yes, but I would like to know more precise information about this. Whether it will be or not, if it will be when exactly this is to be expected.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

Yes, but I would like to know more precise information about this. Whether it will be or not, if it will be when exactly this is to be expected.
I do not think that here someone will be able to answer your question in detail. You can try to ask this from the project team in telegram chat, I think there you can get an answer to this question.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:18:32 PM

I do not think that here someone will be able to answer your question in detail. You can try to ask this from the project team in telegram chat, I think there you can get an answer to this question.
I will, thank you for your help.  Smiley
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

I understand correctly that this platform will be supported by all modern TVs, yes? But how exactly will this work, will it be distributed by some kind of TV set-top box?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

Hey.
I want to participate in this. It took me a little time to study the information about the project. Now I'm ready.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

Hey.
I want to participate in this. It took me a little time to study the information about the project. Now I'm ready.
Hey. Welcome friend. It's good that you decided to participate.
Now is the right time for this.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

Hey.
I want to earn a lot of tokens. That's why I chose this project.
This is different from the rest.
emontmon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

Hey.
It's good that you noticed this. The project has many advantages.
Other projects can not compete with this. So soon this project will become even more popular.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Hey.
Other projects can not compete with this. So soon this project will become even more popular.
I'm looking forward to it. If everything goes well, I'll call all my friends.
I think they will be interested too.
emontmon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Hey.
I think you can do it now. It certainly will not be superfluous for you.
Perhaps the developers will encourage you.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Hey.
I hope you're right. Although now the project looks attractive.
Do you agree with me?
emontmon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

Hey.
I hope you're right. Although now the project looks attractive.
Do you agree with me?
Yes, you are absolutely right. The project has a bright future.
I'm sure we will make a lot of money.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

Hey. I believe that if the developers created such favorable conditions for users, then the project will definitely be successful.
What do you think? I'm interested in the opinion of the rest.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

Hey. I believe that if the developers created such favorable conditions for users, then the project will definitely be successful.
What do you think? I'm interested in the opinion of the rest.
Hey. You think right. The developers spent a lot of money and effort.
I think it's not in vain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: