Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

Is a promising token of this project sufficient for investment? What is its growth potential in the future?
Given the fact that the popularity of television throughout the world as a whole is large, and with each new user, the price of a token will increase it can be concluded that the growth potential of this token is very nice and he has room to grow
What can you say about the development team? Do they have enough experience and knowledge to bring their ideas to life?
The development team is quite competent and experienced people, worked in various large companies and engaged in the development of many projects. This team put relatively good estimates. Generally, the technical component of the project everything will be okay
The only question is how quickly television integrates on the blockchain and how people who use traditional television will react to such innovation
It will remain a major issue for developers to be honest I don't really fancy the integration of users from conventional television to this platform. Due to many factors, I may be wrong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

Is a promising token of this project sufficient for investment? What is its growth potential in the future?
Given the fact that the popularity of television throughout the world as a whole is large, and with each new user, the price of a token will increase it can be concluded that the growth potential of this token is very nice and he has room to grow
What can you say about the development team? Do they have enough experience and knowledge to bring their ideas to life?
The development team is quite competent and experienced people, worked in various large companies and engaged in the development of many projects. This team put relatively good estimates. Generally, the technical component of the project everything will be okay
The only question is how quickly television integrates on the blockchain and how people who use traditional television will react to such innovation
It will remain a major issue for developers to be honest I don't really fancy the integration of users from conventional television to this platform. Due to many factors, I may be wrong
What is the primary factor for you in the difficulty of integrating television on the blockchain platform?
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

What is the primary factor for you in the difficulty of integrating television on the blockchain platform?
Well, I think it will take quite a bit of time when blockchain technology is tightly integrated into the daily lives of people, today cryptocurrency is just learning to walk if I may say so) that this integration can take a long time
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Well, I think it will take quite a bit of time when blockchain technology is tightly integrated into the daily lives of people, today cryptocurrency is just learning to walk if I may say so) that this integration can take a long time
Maybe you're right. I believe that if the draft standing about him sooner or later people learn and the will to use it.TV-TWO just such a project, I think the team will succeed
mothermole1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

Many people are so interested in this project. I hope the team will achieve all of their goals.  This is a promising and profitable idea.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

Many people are so interested in this project. I hope the team will achieve all of their goals.  This is a promising and profitable idea.
Yes, you are right. I saw many positive feedbacks. I think this project will be much successful than other similar projects.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

Yes, you are right. I saw many positive feedbacks. I think this project will be much successful than other similar projects.
What do mean? There are many projects like tv two? I haven't heard about anything similar. Can you tell me more, please?
Brushan

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

What do mean? There are many projects like tv two? I haven't heard about anything similar. Can you tell me more, please?
No, I don't mean that there are exactly the same projects. I know a project based on sharing internet and getting money from advertising.  I don't remember its name. 
mothermole1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

No, I don't mean that there are exactly the same projects. I know a project based on sharing internet and getting money from advertising.  I don't remember its name. 
Ok. I think Tv-two is still forwards in this segment of the market. I don't think there are people that would be against earning currency while watching tv.
Brushan

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

Ok. I think Tv-two is still forwards in this segment of the market. I don't think there are people that would be against earning currency while watching tv.
Yep, it's true. The best part is when you immediately get coins and it is send right into your wallet. I think it is a perfect idea.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

Yep, it's true. The best part is when you immediately get coins and it is send right into your wallet. I think it is a perfect idea.
The best part for advertisers is the price.  I haven't seen any other advs agency that will offer their service with prices like these. It will be a great reason for success. 
Brushan

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

The best part for advertisers is the price.  I haven't seen any other advs agency that will offer their service with prices like these. It will be a great reason for success. 
Tv-two is my favorite project, so I keep following the news and invest more money in it. Good luck to the team! 
shamanrer

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

I also really liked your project. I invested in him not a small amount of money. Let good luck pursue you.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

I also really liked your project. I invested in him not a small amount of money. Let good luck pursue you.
I think this project is indeed interesting and can provide benefits for all participants. hopefully, later projects can be smoothly and successfully.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

Be careful with your bounty manager. In all of his projects, he does not update the bounty member tables and deceives the team. Do not forward your tokens to him. He will deceive you. Already several projects regret that contacted this person.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2751956.msg37541477#msg37541477
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2258692.msg36243261#msg36243261
There are many such projects.
Look at his trust rating. Be careful. Do not spoil your reputation.
daviszayn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

We are TV-TWO, a Blockchain-based Open Platform for the Television Ecosystem.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

Tv-Two listed on Idex exchange !

https://idex.market/eth/ttv

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/998594068136583168

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

Tv-Two listed on Idex exchange !

https://idex.market/eth/ttv

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/998594068136583168

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

Very much appreciated! With its decentralized nature, IDEX is the perfect exchange for TV-TWO.
tropyc

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

Hello there,

We added TV-TWO to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/tv-two

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

Be careful with your bounty manager. In all of his projects, he does not update the bounty member tables and deceives the team. Do not forward your tokens to him. He will deceive you. Already several projects regret that contacted this person.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2751956.msg37541477#msg37541477
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2258692.msg36243261#msg36243261
There are many such projects.
Look at his trust rating. Be careful. Do not spoil your reputation.

Devs what can you say about this, how can be assure that bounties will distribute in a scheduled time?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: