Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

Hi,

I am not happy with the team of TTV. In the telegram group the two young software developers, sorry CEO's, posting always TTV smilies, but when you ask something more critical the post get deleted or people got blocked. Till now I don't have seen any financial sheet of the ICO. As well they promised to go to a large exchange now they don't talk anymore about it (ok have done all ICO's).
Still makes it all not really trustfull...
There is good news to all those who participated in the TV-TWO ICO and bounty. The coin is listed today on coin market https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tv-two/

It is not much good news my friend because listing in coinmarketcap will not give us hope. It will give us hope only when they got listed in reputable exchange.
MDBrat

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

Hi,

I am not happy with the team of TTV. In the telegram group the two young software developers, sorry CEO's, posting always TTV smilies, but when you ask something more critical the post get deleted or people got blocked. Till now I don't have seen any financial sheet of the ICO. As well they promised to go to a large exchange now they don't talk anymore about it (ok have done all ICO's).
There is good news to all those who participated in the TV-TWO ICO and bounty. The coin is listed today on coin market https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tv-two/

It is not much good news my friend because listing in coinmarketcap will not give us hope. It will give us hope only when they got listed in reputable exchange.

And they dont inform anything about the team size. The both founders are handling the Telegram group as admins. Every 6 weeks one post on medium. It looks from outside the team is still this two developers... Also I dont see so much progress with the product. They will tell thtas not true becuase the are heading to be runable on Samsung and LG. Ok but this they tell us already since months... And they want to launch the mobile app. Ok I just want to see now some running, life product... They had in my point of view enough time
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

TV-TWO Community Update #1
"Current Successes
- We submitted TTV to CoinMarketCap and are happy to be listed since November 2nd
- We launched a new design for our website
- We introduced a Campaign Booking Interface for advertising agencies and brands

Current Challenges
To enable users to store and manage their collected TTVs, we have submitted our mobile app to the Google Play and the Apple App Store. While we have already received an approval from Google for our Android release, we are still waiting for Apple to confirm our iOS version. We are looking forward to publishing the TV-TWO mobile app simultaneously in both stores."
Learn more: https://medium.com/tvtwocom/tv-two-community-update-no-1-f41df48733ca.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

TV-TWO Community Update #2
"Today, it is time for our next community update. We are proud to present our Mainnet launch and happy to introduce not one, but two (!) mobile apps."
Learn more: https://medium.com/tvtwocom/tv-two-community-update-2-fa3a4d6d1caf.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

Hi,

And they dont inform anything about the team size. The both founders are handling the Telegram group as admins. Every 6 weeks one post on medium. It looks from outside the team is still this two developers... Also I dont see so much progress with the product. They will tell thtas not true becuase the are heading to be runable on Samsung and LG. Ok but this they tell us already since months... And they want to launch the mobile app. Ok I just want to see now some running, life product... They had in my point of view enough time
think that you have a point here , rvery project needs a great and loving community but the last time info on telegram and BCT was minimal , but maybe great that there where 2 update's
TetianaTan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

I have a question. Is this project all thanks to people for their work? This is not seriously possible for 6–10 months to work and get 0. People who go to work rely on remuneration.
MDBrat

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:27:34 PM

TTV failed in my point of view, check the road map and what they have done till now. https://tv-two.com/index.html#roadmap.
the plan was to have a TV brands implemented... As well check there social media, there is nothing done the last 6 month, also their team on LinkedIn is very small. When someone mention this in the telegram group, he will not get any answer about this. So its useless to discuss this with them...

There is a small unofficial telegram group for TTV: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@tvtwounoffical
SamsaG

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:22:55 PM

MyEtherWallet (including MEWconnect), imToken and Trust Crypto Wallet have added the TTV as a Default Token.
zona101

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:27:12 PM

New update from the project on Medium: https://medium.com/tvtwocom/referral-program-wallet-integrations-a0b4e7c540de
SamsaG

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:31:23 PM

Anybody with Android can try this out?
zona101

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:37:07 PM

Yup, was able to test it with a Galaxy S8 linked to my Samsung TV.

TV is from 2016, I believe.

Good to see a product.
SamsaG

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:41:58 PM

Okay, good to know. Which Android version do you run?
zona101

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:43:47 PM

I'm on 8.0.0, but >4.1 should work.
SamsaG

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:49:28 PM

How fast can you get paid?
zona101

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:52:24 PM

I usually collect for about three days. Transfer takes a few hours.
SamsaG

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:57:02 PM

I usually collect for about three days. Transfer takes a few hours.

Alright. Will see if it runs on my LG.
zona101

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:59:57 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 05:13:35 PM by zona101

Boosts!

I think, if you want to earn fast, completing the small tasks is best. That is the fastest way to get to a payout. Our invite other people. Just my 2cents.

Payments

All my payout requests were fulfilled.

Transfers

For me, transfers have taken between 4 and 21 hours.
SamsaG

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:05:53 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 05:16:35 PM by SamsaG

Boosts!

I think, if you want to earn fast, completing the small tasks is best. That is the fastest way to get to a payout. Our invite other people. Just my 2cents.

Payments

All my payout requests were fulfilled.

Transfers

For me, transfers have taken between 4 and 21 hours.

Good strategy. Will see how much i can make in a day.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 01:30:52 PM

TV TWO FRAUD / CHEAT THEIR BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
ALL CAMPAIGN GOT A REDUCE TOKEN AND PAYMENT WITHOUT A RIGHT CALCULATION STAKE

SEEM LIKE THEIR WANT TO FRAUD THE BOUNTY, ALMOST ALL PEOPLE GET A REDUCE TOKEN. WE CANT CHECK THE STAKE / FINAL CALCULATION BECAUSE THE ONE OF FOUNDER NOT SHARE ALL FINAL SHEET AND THE FUNNY THINGS THEY TOLD TO USS THE CAMPAIGN MORE THAN 8.000 PEOPLE LAST I SEE ITS AROUND MAYBE 800-2K

THEY DELETING PEOPLE WHO ASKING THE FINAL SHEET AT BOUNTY THREAD & TELEGRAM.
AND THEY SAID AFTER KYC WILL SEND THE SPREEDSHEET, BUT UNTIL NOW STILL NOTHING
BEWARE !!!!

ALL CAMPAIGN WITH TV TWO
TV TWO BOUNTY ATRIZ
TV TWO SIGNCAMP ATRIZ
BOUNTY BY TEAM TV TWO
MAYBE STILL HAVE SOME OTHER CAMPAIGN

THE PROOF : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023840.msg45338037#msg45338037

TVTWO ARE SHIT AND SCAMMERS. I NEVER GOT PAID. THEIR IDEA IS HORRIBLE TO BE HONEST. EPIC FAIL.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
SamsaG

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 06:11:47 PM

Love the news about the partnership between Crypto.com and TV-TWO!
https://medium.com/tvtwo/crypto-com-partners-with-tv-two-to-drive-crypto-adoption-8235fa8fe703
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: