Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 12:16:35 PM

Where do you see missing activity? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=90389;sa=showPosts

By the way nice to see... some days ago i searched some securities that have the ability to become Asicminer 2 and labcoin was in my view. Then i saw about the news and the pricerush and emotionally jumped in. Of course i bought high with up to 0.0025BTC then and was angry on me later to act on emotions... now seeing the orderbook im not feeling so bad anymore... Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 12:32:21 PM

maybe you are content without information- i like to make the informed choices

I have information.  The information hasn't changed. It's the same as it was yesterday and the day before. Maybe you should go back and read old threads or maybe you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand it.

If you feel you don't have the information you need at the moment, then just wait. You don't have to pester everyone in the thread and demand information

bulltrap

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:43:11 PM

OK, I sold it all earlier, for now, but I want to invest again, when everything becomes real.
and Some people say that is fake picture, but what can I say, they are all found on the Internet

it's a lot bug on the picture, it's not make sense

BTW my English is poor , because English not my mother language , so i will not sorry for that.
And i come from Taiwan, Not some third world countries

everything what I do, is trying to find answer,
I want buy some cheap share, but not in this way.
I just want to have some real proof to support my investment

so,that's the last post, I will not post anymore until got something real

I hope u guys understand.

nick

May i ask some questions?
because i trying to get more information from labcoin ,and now I have a little uncertainty

1 Why TSMC Logo deformed, and the TSMC Logo is a very old version, there are red lines should not orange, i don't think they use the deformed Logo especially for the professional company like TSMC

2.TSMC is a Taiwanese company, but why from "3.jpeg" seems all language used from China.

3 Why product code in "2.JPG" seems LBC1301/02, but LBCX1301/02 in "3.JPG"

4 Until now, the published information, has not any proof like real pictures, videos, etc, everything is only talk and dream. and the only picture is the Cyclone FPGA, Also,
  I have noticed beside a business card,from the URL on the card, I can find a Company specialized for the test equiment(maybe means nothing).

5 That Customer Information form looks very unprofessional especially for the professional company like TSMC

6 that MPW form the mobile number I have call 4,5 times, but never answered, especially  that mobile number is the contact number for the TSMC

7 and i find that in other post "http://trilema.com/2013/the-anatomy-of-a-scam/"

BTW the 1,2,3.jpg i got it form here http://labcoin.com/img/ and here http://labcoin.com/docs/

so, thank you

Really good research those TSMC documents do look fake. Decided to sell all my shares too and I'm not getting back in until there is some good explanation.
Vigil

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:48:29 PM

7 and i find that in other post "http://trilema.com/2013/the-anatomy-of-a-scam/"
I just noticed that this dude who made this site has my username posted in that article for some reason. Is he implying something about me being in on a scam?
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 12:50:15 PM

If they were going to create fake documents they could easily have made them look a lot nicer.  It wouldn't be very difficult.  

The likely reason they look bad is because they were probably auto-generated by some crappy server code, possibly by SZICC.  No one is going to care what these documents look like, for the most part.

Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 12:52:27 PM

I just noticed that this dude who made this site has my username posted in that article for some reason. Is he implying something about me being in on a scam?

He listed me as well.  That guy is just some nutjob.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 12:59:21 PM

Keep the fud coming.... You can't beat that order book

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 01:15:59 PM

Where do you see missing activity? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=90389;sa=showPosts

By the way nice to see... some days ago i searched some securities that have the ability to become Asicminer 2 and labcoin was in my view. Then i saw about the news and the pricerush and emotionally jumped in. Of course i bought high with up to 0.0025BTC then and was angry on me later to act on emotions... now seeing the orderbook im not feeling so bad anymore... Smiley

missing activity is not from the spokeperson- as we've seen other teams have also employed members with a proven history to stay active on forums- look at activeminer, hashfast and so forth- everyone has there 'cheearleader/ pr rep / or shill , however you would like t word it, maybe they are promised a % of profits afterwards  

missing activity is from the share issuer- ... as far as i can see it is not an investment but a gamble based on rumours, trolls and market pumpers- not unlike activeminer.  we've not received any credible info from which you can say- yes these guys will be deploying xx TH in next weeks although this info could easily be posted by management at this stage.

TheSweed works for the company, and he's posted about expected TH/s over the next few weeks and the next month or so.  

Certainly there are some trolls posting B.S. in the forum, mostly to try to discredit the stock among people who can't read English very well, by re-posting debunked photoshop jobs.

So far they've been unable to produce a... bubble pop

bulltrap

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:20:47 PM

missing activity is not from the spokeperson- as we've seen other teams have also employed members with a proven history to stay active on forums- look at activeminer, hashfast and so forth- everyone has there 'cheearleader/ pr rep / or shill , however you would like t word it, maybe they are promised a % of profits afterwards  

missing activity is from the share issuer- ... as far as i can see it is not an investment but a gamble based on rumours, trolls and market pumpers- not unlike activeminer.  we've not received any credible info from which you can say- yes these guys will be deploying xx TH in next weeks although this info could easily be posted by management at this stage.

TheSweed works for the company, and he's posted about expected TH/s over the next few weeks and the next month or so.  

Certainly there are some trolls posting B.S. in the forum, mostly to try to discredit the stock among people who can't read English very well, by re-posting debunked photoshop jobs.

So far they've been unable to produce a... bubble pop

Where the photoshop thing has been debunked? I would be interested in that information.
physalis

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:21:46 PM

Really good research those TSMC documents do look fake. Decided to sell all my shares too and I'm not getting back in until there is some good explanation.
Sorry to hear you fell for the bullshit. Prepare for sellers remorse.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:22:56 PM

If I were a scammer I'd be posting a lot more frequently.  It's easy money for the effort.
bulltrap

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:29:14 PM

I just don't like to gamble. Those pics are from the labcoin website and you are saying that is bullshit? I have no problem to buy back in if there is some reasonable explanation for those documents.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 01:32:06 PM

he doesn't work for the company in the same way Jony Ive works for apple

No, he does work for Labcoin. I don't know how much he's getting paid but he is an official spokesperson. He's their IPO manager and was involved in setting things up with btct.co

Those pics are from the labcoin website and you are saying that is bullshit? I have no problem to buy back in if there is some reasonable explanation for those documents.

The added text saying their fake isn't from the website.  It's just random crap random conspiracy theorists decided was important.  If you feel their receipts aren't "professional" looking enough feel free not to buy the stock.

Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 01:36:05 PM

No, he does work for Labcoin. I don't know how much he's getting paid but he is an official spokesperson.

sorry but "official spokeperson" of a forum handle means nothing to me

Then don't buy. Obviously some people feel differently, thus the price. Why do you think we care what means what to you?

demzie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:45:59 PM

hahaha that website is a fucking joke..

"Step 4 : Arrange with Ethan Burnside to go partners in this scam. His job will be to facilitate fake bids, the mother’s milk of Ponzi scammers everywhere."

Yeah right Huh btct.co i a scam and all other securities are fake also.. hahaha the guy who wrote this is a true hater..

redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:55:57 PM

No, he does work for Labcoin. I don't know how much he's getting paid but he is an official spokesperson.

sorry but "official spokeperson" of a forum handle means nothing to me

So a person who claimed to be a huge shareholder last night, posting pics of new hardware.  All the sudden is spreading FUD.  Overnight labcoin became a scam to you? Lol
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 01:59:55 PM

missing activity is from the share issuer- last message from him 3 weeks ago saying he's open for audit on shares- burnside said he just needs account to lock, and swede said he will look at this issue as a priority. it's been mentioned a few times yet still ignored to date. All i want is for someone to come up with a plausible reason for ignoring such a request? people can write he is busy developing, but it is already said the ASIC is in tape out. this is what takes up the bulk of development time, and the two guys who's names have been given out are not developers but CEO and nominee directors, so what is the issue for delay?

has anybody been so busy for 3 weeks that they cannot spare 5 minutes? please be serious when answering. no doubt before collecting 700,000$ euros he was quicker at addressing concerns.Again the swede has written multiple times the brains themself will show up but they have not done so and again I see it as a problem they write that they will do so, but do not do so.

the closest investors have got is a strange man on IRC claiming to be colleague of chinese team- (the german connecting from anonymizer in stockholm that was not authorised to release his credentials, in his own words)

afterwards VBS wrote some questions about the hardware, and in original thread someone else asked questions about hardware but they went unanswered

It's also been written that accounts were created and waiting to be whitelisted, of course it is know this is lies,now these are 'minor' things which have not been addressed,really some don't care that much but there is no sensible reason to refuse to do so- they already know well more serious things they need to answer and i suspect he is hiding to avoid being confronted head on with these tricky questions.

just look at some of the posts above-- guys are now saying it does not matter about the locked shares issue because bitcoin is not a safe invesment anyway and they could of scammed you in other ways.. really? I cannot trust people enough to talk like this,  and it's true they can scam without anything to do with locked shares but making assumptions that people are inherently good, or somebody does 1 good thing so there is no way they will do a different bad thing---- people have got themselves in trouble talking like this,on this forums has been too many "unexpected" scams where one guy was good for so long then switched. people were left asking "why would he do such a thing".

people are now speculating about labcoin having 20% of network hashrate for next 100 years, posting fake info that increases shareprice drastically and price goes up with the news that nothings changed..if you find yourself nodding in agreement thinking these are compelling argument to invest and beleive it's a stable stock backed with solid credentials- and great business plan.. if you've calculated how many MH/S you are getting per share and it's good for your btc & if you beleive you will turn your 5btc into 5000 by all means go in- as far as i can see it is not an investment but a gamble based on rumours, trolls and market pumpers- not unlike activeminer.  we've not received any credible info from which you can say- yes these guys will be deploying xx TH in next weeks although this info could easily be posted by management at this stage, just revolving market of hype & fud

I see your point but such company isnt a one-man-show. So im not wondering that the main account isnt used frequently. In fact the amount of activity here is even higher than friedcat in Asicminer Thread does. But i remember theswede posted an update for labcoin here some days ago. Its fully normal to delegate such jobs.

Its normal to be more active when you only collect money. And its normal to work when you can do work. Its even good that he delegated support work to another person. Yifu from avalon is not able to do the same for some reason and is causing big anger... not only from me. Im ok when the ones that have to work are working and let others do the status updates.

Regarding answering pm's. I did a groupbuy for 5.6 Batches of 10K Avalon Chips. Around 300 unique buyers inside. That translated to up to 96 PM's each day. Which is far away from 5 minutes work per day. Its in reality hours each day, 7 days a week. I didnt find time for much other things. I guess its even worse with such a security here.

At the end these investments are a risk one has to take. Spread the risk through some companies but you should keep out if you have doubts. When i invested in Asicminer i searched for infos a lot and even friedcat wrote a bit to me via pm. At the end i did not have doubts and it did turn out well.

Till now i dont have doubts for labcoin and activemining too. Activemining is a bit safer since the issuer is proven by having working previous projects. Labcoin is a bit more risk. But by investing in both i could lose 100% of my investment. If one security turns out as a second Asicminer the investment will get back with high profits, if both turn out as Asicminer Clones the return will be even higher. So i dont risk much when i dont invest more than i can afford to lose.

But i have to admit that my research this time wasnt as carefully as with asicminer. Thats because of missing time.

I dont calculate by Hashrate, i calculate by logic that normal miners will have a hard time in the next months. They simply get bad prices and have to struggle to get the investment back. The only way out is to own an asic design. Thats what these securities do. If you own a design you are at the best position. You can beat every private miner this way. Its a proven concept and i await that only such companies will survive at some point. Except there will be an open source Asic design everyone can order for cost at a foundry. But i doubt that will happen fast.

How would you run such a scam? I mean burnside would find out when something strange happens. Till now the issuer only collected btc by selling a part of the overall shares. If he really wanted to scam that would have been the time to say byebye dont you think? I mean he had the btc already, he wont get more when the shareprice is rising because he cant sell more shares without getting noticed. So why letting stay this alive since months when you are already at the top of what you can gain? Does this make sense or do i miss something?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
demzie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:03:13 PM

SebastianJu +1000
physalis

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:16:59 PM

If you feel their receipts aren't "professional" looking enough feel free not to buy the stock.
so your conclusion is- if you are not happy with certain info just do not buy simple as that.
don't ask questions- just don't buy

sounds simple enough but that's not the way things are- if you are invested but there are things bugging you will naturally want to get them out of the way- then you can either feel glad that you went or confident that you stayed
i don't know why you act like just because you don't have concerns- nobody else should either

You came here yesterday and posted photoshopped pics of USB miners and chips, in a clear attempt to pump the price. Then an hour later, you start spreading FUD.
You're not having questions or concerns, you're just pumping and dumping. And you know it, you little shit. Just stop it already.
oxideNL

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:22:22 PM

I just don't like to gamble. Those pics are from the labcoin website and you are saying that is bullshit? I have no problem to buy back in if there is some reasonable explanation for those documents.
Well, we're gonna find out soon enough. I've contacted  Elizabeth Sun from TSMC.
Than we'll know for once and for all if they actually received the order. (If she responds to my email)
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: