Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 [802] 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 07:34:52 PM

I can afford it and will admit I am wrong if it fails, what will you do when LC reaches its ATH in the next month?

No trading on BTCT.co after the 7th and no new exchange (yet). ATL is more likely on 6/10.

We should agree to disagree. Only time will tell

I'm not NOT agreeing with you, but I find the facts are stacked against the outcome you describe. If indeed they reach ATH next month, I will be really sorry to have sold.

(well, technically, I have put some low low bids, just in case - play money for the younglings in the room that would think it is actually a good idea, because it actually is not, it's called gambling and you can become addicted and it's very bad)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 07:43:16 PM

I can afford it and will admit I am wrong if it fails, what will you do when LC reaches its ATH in the next month?

No trading on BTCT.co after the 7th and no new exchange (yet). ATL is more likely on 6/10.

I'm not NOT agreeing with you, but I find the facts are stacked against the outcome you describe. If indeed they reach ATH next month, I will be really sorry to have sold.

(well, technically, I have put some low low bids, just in case - play money for the younglings in the room that would think it is actually a good idea, because it actually is not, it's called gambling and you can become addicted and it's very bad)

100% this isn't a dead cert, but the risk/reward is right FOR ME, was at ipo was at 3x ipo and is now. Luckily my average cost is 1/2 IPO now, so the upside is huge. The downside I can afford to lose it all, people always see things in different ways, I'm not saying my way is right for everyone but it works for me win or lose I've made a decision and I'm sticking to it.

Look at holding BTC, huge swings plenty on non believers, but anyone who has held for a year has made money, the majority has made a lot of fiat. Not apples for apples,but you get my drift

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 07:57:14 PM

This is why scams work and always will, the exact attitudes and rationalization you display
KS

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:00:38 PM

This is why scams work and always will, the exact attitudes and rationalization you display

Yep.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 08:02:25 PM

It's not a scam, if this is how they plan and orchestrate a scam then I struggle to see how they can walk and breathe at the same time. I could get my kids together with some crayons and they would be able to come together with a more masterful scam, hell they would of just sold the IPO as an auction and taken the 4x oversubscribed bids at top value taken 4 x the coins and the played the stock up and down.

They have hardware issues and they are being resolved by outsourcing.

KS

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:07:24 PM

100% this isn't a dead cert, but the risk/reward is right FOR ME, was at ipo was at 3x ipo and is now. Luckily my average cost is 1/2 IPO now, so the upside is huge. The downside I can afford to lose it all, people always see things in different ways, I'm not saying my way is right for everyone but it works for me win or lose I've made a decision and I'm sticking to it.

Look at holding BTC, huge swings plenty on non believers, but anyone who has held for a year has made money, the majority has made a lot of fiat. Not apples for apples,but you get my drift

Averaging down is even more risky at this point. Take your losses and buy back on certainty. It's better to buy in an upswing with 100% certainty that they're legit than buying in a downswing without that certainty.

This way you can recoup some of your investments FOR SURE.
KS

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:08:52 PM

It's not a scam, if this is how they plan and orchestrate a scam then I struggle to see how they can walk and breathe at the same time. I could get my kids together with some crayons and they would be able to come together with a more masterful scam, hell they would of just sold the IPO as an auction and taken the 4x oversubscribed bids at top value taken 4 x the coins and the played the stock up and down.

They have hardware issues and they are being resolved by outsourcing.

The rationalization is strong with you. There is no actual proof, only their word for it (and it hasn't proven very reliable).
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 08:15:54 PM

Argue all you want folks although it really is getting tedious. 

At the end of the day we all have an opinion on this and my opinion is that this is not a scam, just a company who have made some bad choices and need to set things right.  It really is that simple.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:17:52 PM

the address that they are mining to has had some rather large deposits today. Check it out, maybe this is good news?

The last of those payments can be traced to here: https://blockchain.info/pt/address/14cZMQk89mRYQkDEj8Rn25AnGoBi5H6uer

Is that Italian? Seems Like Alessia Tatti, is pumping deposits into the account, with fake scam payments.

It's portuquese, so someone is pumping bullshit payments into their account.

Really? Are you that stupid? That URL points to the portuguese translation because I'm portuguese!

Anyway, does anyone knows from witch pool the address is?

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 08:18:55 PM

Only time will tell, I stick to my plan right or wrong. I can afford to lose what I have invested, these are simple investing techniques, different to some people but I now others follow the same route. Nothing has been proven apart from roughly 700gh hashing last week, I'm believing hardware issues, call me a fool all you want.

dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:19:37 PM

the address that they are mining to has had some rather large deposits today. Check it out, maybe this is good news?

The last of those payments can be traced to here: https://blockchain.info/pt/address/14cZMQk89mRYQkDEj8Rn25AnGoBi5H6uer

Is that Italian? Seems Like Alessia Tatti, is pumping deposits into the account, with fake scam payments.

Really? Are you that stupid? That URL points to the portuguese translation because I'm portuguese!

It's from BTC Guild
saveawedge

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:20:46 PM

Only time will tell, I stick to my plan right or wrong. I can afford to lose what I have invested, these are simple investing techniques, different to some people but I now others follow the same route. Nothing has been proven apart from roughly 700gh hashing last week, I'm believing hardware issues, call me a fool all you want.
*I think* you're being foolish.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 08:30:58 PM

I think i am right, the big question is would you miss 1btc ? would you be pissed off at missing out on a 25btc return. I know if I got out and these guys get their shit together I would kick myself much more than losing a few K.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:34:35 PM

It's from BTC Guild

Thanks.

massnerder

Activity: 308

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:55:28 PM

what I don't get is that if there won't be any trading soon, and there is no new exchange, how does one retain ownership of the shares?  how do we know there will even be a new exchange at this point?
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:57:06 PM

I think i am right, the big question is would you miss 1btc ? would you be pissed off at missing out on a 25btc return. I know if I got out and these guys get their shit together I would kick myself much more than losing a few K.

You should buy lottery tickets.
Each time you don't buy one, you're missing out on a chance to win a million bucks.  And how much will you miss a single dollar, anyway?
Or do you kick yourself for not scoring lottery tickets?
ishkur

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:57:27 PM

what I don't get is that if there won't be any trading soon, and there is no new exchange, how does one retain ownership of the shares?  how do we know there will even be a new exchange at this point?

Labcoin and Swede keep mentioning Bitfunder, but we have yet to see an official announcement from Ukyo or labcoin
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:07:52 PM

Labcoin and Swede keep mentioning Bitfunder, but we have yet to see an official announcement from Ukyo or labcoin

E wry thing is on hold with bitfunder takin on new securities until next week, I believe he mentioned he is waiting on legal advice

massnerder

Activity: 308

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:11:09 PM

yes but say i don't have an account there, or it doesn't get all set up before btct closes....  do we just lose our shares?  do divs continue going to our last known payout address? i am wondering how a share will go from one exchange to the other while remaining mine....  i'm sure nobody will have an answer to that until (if) the official announcement is made.
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:12:45 PM

E wry thing is on hold with bitfunder takin on new securities until next week, I believe he mentioned he is waiting on legal advice

If Ukyo is seeking legal opinion then you can almost bank one one of these three possible outcomes:
1) He will start following AML/KYC laws which means everyone will be required to register and prove identity.  This will be a huge management overhead and not very likely to occur.
2) He will physically move to a country more condusive to this sort of thing.  Unlikely as he already admitted that the site profits were lower than the amount he has spent on lawyers.
3) He will follow burnside's lead and close up shop. Most likely scenario IMO  That leaves 796 and Havelock which are currently operating legally in their jurisdiction.
Pages: « 1 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 [802] 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: