Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION?  (Read 4451 times)
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:31:20 AM

It's highly addictive you loose sleep at times. Anyway, crypto worth it

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

Yes, as gambling, it can become a very addictive activity and if you don't put some limits it can became a very pathological condition, that makes you to neglect family, friends, health just to stay on trading platform.
Don't play with this and don't subevaluate the potential consequences.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:04:55 AM

I think it is some kind of addiction if even just for a minute you always looking or glancing from your screen to see your investments on trading if it would be in high or low status. It would be a discipline too to some traders who addicted to it, but we can't also denied this fact that it is risky and and being addicted to it would no doubt be gain. But if it would be for best then do hodling some coins and it would be a peace of mind if you do that. No hassle and you've just to sell it on the mark or objective you want for it.
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:49:02 AM

I think there are people that probably could make an addiction in some activity. In my case, im not an addictive person so I like to trade sometimes but Im not trading all the day and it gets boring in a while, but there are other persons that have an addictive personality. So probably this depends of the person and his personal life.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

Yes, it is completely addictive because people who are on crypto for more than 2 years they already know the potenrial. People who came newly are in dilemma because the price of coin are decreasing a lot, so it might be not addictive to them.
Fwakata

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:06:14 AM

The 24hr market has me checking constantly. But,  it's an addiction I hope no one gives up soon. 
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:15:55 AM

it's obvious that the only way you can incur those excesses is when you are an ambitious and misinformed newbie, because as soon as one discovers the complexity of this business, and that profitability here is not as easy as many assumed, one learns the importance to acquire sufficient knowledge and technical skills to avoid large losses. Only through discipline, patience and persistence can a continuous profitability be achieved in this business, and that is something that greedy newbies are not willing to take on
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

Yes, it is completely addictive because people who are on crypto for more than 2 years they already know the potenrial. People who came newly are in dilemma because the price of coin are decreasing a lot, so it might be not addictive to them.

but if we can manage our time to trade then I don't think that trading is addictive because we could still do another thing to not always in front of our monitor. maybe for new people that are trying about trading will spend a lot of time than the other people because they want to learn more about trading but this will not happen with people which could know that the life is not just for trading only. we still have another thing that needs to complete.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

I think that it all depends on the person, you understand that there are people who are gambling, but there are those who soberly assess their capabilities, well, so I think that this is still just an opportunity for people to earn some money and everything, I think that this is certainly possible, but you need to be more careful with this
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

but if we can manage our time to trade then I don't think that trading is addictive because we could still do another thing to not always in front of our monitor. maybe for new people that are trying about trading will spend a lot of time than the other people because they want to learn more about trading but this will not happen with people which could know that the life is not just for trading only. we still have another thing that needs to complete.
the way on how a people that are tend to be addictive on first place this is may based if they can ear a lot of money so that is why there is a possibility that they can addictive on it. for the first comer they are tend to be addict on trading cause they wanted to earn money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

It totally depend upon you how much time you wish to spend in this forum. And once people start trading and earn profit then it is likely to get addicted. Trading is the best way to make money in less time so many people are getting towards it. At the end all that matter is your experience and your trading strategy to earn profit.
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

Well, everything can be addictive of course. If you approach it like gambling and you happen to have an addictive personality, well, yeah, it can form an addiction.
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
Yes, you're right, cryptotrading is addictive and there is no drugs which can help to win it. Every trader is gonna die...  Cry  Wink  Grin
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

Investing and trading in cryptocurrencies is addictive for people. Because once you have earned a profit from selling, it will attract you to spend much money in the hope that you will receive more earnings in the next trading. So if you do not have a good knowledge of trading, you will quickly lose money if you do not have a specific plan.

cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto?  

For me this is only a hobby in a way that can be profit or loss.  In crypto trading, Invest what you can afford to lose and the best way is to think many times if you really wants to start on crypto trading. Just follow  your own decision and not the saying of others
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

It is possible because if you are successfully trade and with no loss profit the person who is trading it will be addicted because sometimes they are not contented until they grow more a lot profit. But for me, it depends on the people actually.
bambarmia (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

It is a same as gambling for traders because you are loosing and winning. Finally you will get addicted to crypto trading.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

everything can be addictive.
drugs, food, people, things, money, sex....activities that make us feel good...

it is important to have a life and to disconnect periodically from trading

yes crypto is very addictive because it is new, it have to do with money and our fantasy can fly just thinking how can be our future eing wealthy with cryptocurrencies

stay tuned but try to find different activities a part of trading bitcoins!
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

I think there are people that probably could make an addiction in some activity. In my case, im not an addictive person so I like to trade sometimes but Im not trading all the day and it gets boring in a while, but there are other persons that have an addictive personality. So probably this depends of the person and his personal life.

Right, cryptocurrency trading has become a sort of an addiction. I catch myself at the attempt to start my day from monitoring the market. However, in comparison with most of addictions this is the best one that can bring good money.
barhotka

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Generally it's stupid to spend the last money on trading. You need to trade with the initial capital, which you are ready to lose in case of failure. The question of dependence is purely individual, some people are very dependent on addictions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: