Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Philosopherstone - PHS | No Premine | Mandatory update 1.2Beta3  (Read 81073 times)
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:19:10 AM

When will this hit coins-e or Cryptsy?

It needs a home!

shit im suprised its not already on cryptsy.. ORB shitcoin is was already on there.. guess it was removed? lol

The people spoke lol.

Something went VERY wrong and someone was trying to use their powers to make some quick money. There is a ton of behind closed doors chat that goes on, so sick of it.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheinsha

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:26:43 AM

POOL NOTICE!
I have found the issue, its being fixed right now, it is re processing all the transactions since the last valid ones.
It may take a while for the process to finish, i would say a few minutes more.
The coins were mined correctly and are available for you all, it was just an issue in the round distribution system that should have never happened.

EDIT: Process complete! Restarting pool!!!
As soon as the pool is enabled, please check your payouts and account balances, everything should be fine by now!

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:33:11 AM

It needs a home!

shit im suprised its not already on cryptsy.. ORB shitcoin is was already on there.. guess it was removed? lol

Yes I am very surprised to that too. ORB premined 1 mil with total 1.5 mil coin and listed in cryptsy??? if this is the way then I am not going to trade at cryptsy, such a garbage made by a friend of cryptsy and being listed? this becomes ridiculous.

So many good ones, PHS, GLX, STR, RED, even ELP, are much better than this garbage ORB.

Come on cryptsy.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 06:34:46 AM

POOL NOTICE!
I have found the issue, its being fixed right now, it is re processing all the transactions since the last valid ones.
The coins were mined correctly and are available for you all, it was just an issue in the round distribution system that should have never happened.

Appreciate the quick attention to the matter -- I just received the deposit to my wallet. I started my miners back up earlier as soon as you responded that you were looking into things...but was soon disconnected on all of my machines. I just tried connecting again with no luck. Keep us posted on the status so we can get back in there.

Thanks again for the quick action -- tough to beat that level of service!

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
bholzer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 06:42:23 AM

It needs a home!

Yes I am very surprised to that too. ORB premined 1 mil with total 1.5 mil coin and listed in cryptsy??? if this is the way then I am not going to trade at cryptsy, such a garbage made by a friend of cryptsy and being listed? this becomes ridiculous.

So many good ones, PHS, GLX, STR, RED, even ELP, are much better than this garbage ORB.

Come on cryptsy.

Definitely irritating -- clearly BitJohn@Cryptsy didn't realize how ridiculous the pre-mine was. BigJohn claimed ELP won't make it to Cryptsy because of the ~1.5 million coin pre-mine...and while I agree that's a bit excessive...it only represents 0.4% of the eventual total coins. ORB was the worst scam I've seen since I've been on the scene...and I have to assume BitJohn simply didn't have the correct details when that decision was made.

PHS will definitely make the cut -- great coin and already quite popular. Patience is key there -- hopefully nobody is looking to dump them right away anyway (I know I'm not!) Definitely no rush for PHS other than to bring some additional attention to it. I'd love to see ELP up there -- not a ton of network speed but, slowly yet surely, the ELP pre-mine is becoming less and less significant. It will hold down the value a bit but at this point it's one of the better options. I maintain that if the Elephantcoin dev fired up a public ledger a la CGB and/or gave away some of the pre-mined coins, ELP would actually do quite well. It all depends on how stubborn the dev is I suppose.

Regardless, the fact that ORB made the cut over any of the coins mentioned here is a shame. Hopefully it was just an honest mistake...because for an exchange supposedly implementing strict quality control on new coins, ORB is (might as well just say "was" at this point) the worst new scam-coin yet.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
sheinsha

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:46:58 AM

POOL NOTICE!

Appreciate the quick attention to the matter -- I just received the deposit to my wallet. I started my miners back up earlier as soon as you responded that you were looking into things...but was soon disconnected on all of my machines. I just tried connecting again with no luck. Keep us posted on the status so we can get back in there.

Thanks again for the quick action -- tough to beat that level of service!

Thanks for your support, I have resarted the stratum server a few times during the fix, you can try again now, the pool has a few miners already connected.

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
flyingcat

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:47:46 AM

It needs a home!

Come on cryptsy.

Definitely irritating -- clearly BitJohn@Cryptsy didn't realize how ridiculous the pre-mine was. BigJohn claimed ELP won't make it to Cryptsy because of the ~1.5 million coin pre-mine...and while I agree that's a bit excessive...it only represents 0.4% of the eventual total coins. ORB was the worst scam I've seen since I've been on the scene...and I have to assume BitJohn simply didn't have the correct details when that decision was made.

PHS will definitely make the cut -- great coin and already quite popular. Patience is key there -- hopefully nobody is looking to dump them right away anyway (I know I'm not!) Definitely no rush for PHS other than to bring some additional attention to it. I'd love to see ELP up there -- not a ton of network speed but, slowly yet surely, the ELP pre-mine is becoming less and less significant. It will hold down the value a bit but at this point it's one of the better options. I maintain that if the Elephantcoin dev fired up a public ledger a la CGB and/or gave away some of the pre-mined coins, ELP would actually do quite well. It all depends on how stubborn the dev is I suppose.

Regardless, the fact that ORB made the cut over any of the coins mentioned here is a shame. Hopefully it was just an honest mistake...because for an exchange supposedly implementing strict quality control on new coins, ORB is (might as well just say "was" at this point) the worst new scam-coin yet.

bholzer, I see you try to trash ELP whenever and wherever is possible, why? ELP is premined, yes, dev said it clearly in the OP. He also hosted a giveaway thread and provided bounties to many other services. Again, take the advice from ELP thread, if you don't like it, don't mine it, no one force you to mine any alt coin.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
sheinsha

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:49:04 AM

POOL NOTICE!

As soon as the pool is enabled, please check your payouts and account balances, everything should be fine by now!

POOL UP AND RUNNING!
Sorry for this issue, hope to see you all back at PHS.MINAR.CC Grin

bholzer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 06:57:22 AM

It needs a home!

Come on cryptsy.

bholzer, I see you try to trash ELP whenever and wherever is possible, why? ELP is premined, yes, dev said it clearly in the OP. He also hosted a giveaway thread and provided bounties to many other services. Again, take the advice from ELP thread, if you don't like it, don't mine it, no one force you to mine any alt coin.

And another insane response -- this is crazy man. I already mined a ton of ELP and I want to see it go to the exchange. I'm starting to think everybody in the ELP community has extremely poor reading comprehension skills -- where did I trash it? I offer suggestions on how to help the coin succeed because I'm holding a fair amount of ELP and I would like to see it grow. I specifically contacted exchange operators (including BitJohn) inquiring about ELP and making a case for it -- everything I've said about it is feedback I have received from big players in the alt-coin community. I'm not giving you my opinion. Take my advice and learn how to recognize an ally (and maybe learn to read more carefully.) You're not doing yourself or ELP any favors with these insanely irrational responses.

bholzer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 07:06:37 AM

POOL NOTICE!

POOL UP AND RUNNING!
Sorry for this issue, hope to see you all back at PHS.MINAR.CC Grin

Appreciate it -- I'm back in and rocking! Thanks again.

flyingcat

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:08:18 AM

OK man, I don't want to fight with you. I have been mining ELP, and I think it's quite OK, I simply don't like the way you made its premine such a big deal, there are many much worse than it. The ELP premine is only an average one to the worst. If you are owning ELP too, then we are on the same boat, so calm down, nothing is serious here, I have been mining these coins for fun.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
bholzer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 08:13:23 AM

OK man, I don't want to fight with you. I have been mining ELP, and I think it's quite OK, I simply don't like the way you made its premine such a big deal, there are many much worse than it. The ELP premine is only an average one to the worst. If you are owning ELP too, then we are on the same boat, so calm down, nothing is serious here, I have been mining these coins for fun.

I'm not sure why anybody would want to fight with me. I didn't make the big deal out of the pre-mine -- I'm telling you the reason why it isn't on Cryptsy/etc. I didn't invent the reason -- for example, the person who runs Cryptsy told me that the pre-mine was the reason Elephantcoin isn't on Cryptsy. I even posted the exact quote in the ELP thread...and proceeded to offer some solutions that I was told would solve the problem. By trying to spread what I had recently learned, I was instantly hated by the ELP community which I now know consists primarily of completely illogical individuals with apparent rage issues. I honestly received some of the most bizarre, off-target responses I've ever seen -- there's a real lack of reading comprehension over there. If you'd rather remain in the dark and kill the messenger I suppose that's your right. I was hoping that we could work together to figure out a way to help the currency survive. You don't realize it, but you likely just destroyed the last chance of Elephantcoin surviving by these posts in this thread.

As this is the Philosopherstone thread, lets move on. If you can't understand what I'm saying at this point, it's hopeless anyway.

2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 04:47:21 AM

I'm trying to compile philosopherstoned and I get this error:

g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/one/philosopherstone/src -I/home/one/philosopherstone/src/obj -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:244:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

Anyone have any ideas?

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Molitor

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:15:37 AM

g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/one/philosopherstone/src -I/home/one/philosopherstone/src/obj -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:244:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Anyone have any ideas?

I do not, but please post the solution if you figure it out.
DogtownHero

j-coin//just 4 cpu's

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:20:31 AM

compilation terminated.

Anyone have any ideas?

this is just an add on of the program. you can completely remove the call to make alert.o in the makefile.release to bypass that error.

also i just wanted to congratulate john towaki. this coin is cool and i love the name!

2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 05:29:21 AM

compilation terminated.

Anyone have any ideas?

this is just an add on of the program. you can completely remove the call to make alert.o in the makefile.release to bypass that error.

also i just wanted to congratulate john towaki. this coin is cool and i love the name!

Thanks for the info.

I figured out that you have to add an 'obj' folder to 'src' and then it compiles.

Go into Philosopherstone/src and run "mkdir obj"

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
DogtownHero

j-coin//just 4 cpu's

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:56:54 AM

It needs a home!

Come on cryptsy.

take it from a man who knows, GLX is first on the list RED 2nd.... STR 3rd, PHS is 4th.

2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 06:31:27 AM

Version 1.1 released. This version made the following enhancements:
1. Added more checkpoints, so to make the coin secure.
2. Fixed an oversight in the code (block halve, which will not be in effect until end of October).

*This is a mandatory upgrade*. Please upgrade before October 15, 2013. You are encouraged to upgrade as soon as possible. The source in github and Windows client download links below are updated.

when I go to Help>About Philosopherstone it still says its version 1.0.0.0

On another note.. 34 blocks found so far today Grin

The download from github says the same thing... "version" : "v1.0.0.0",

Can anyone confirm github really has version 1.1?

The dev needs to update the source, so it reflects the correct version.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
johntawaki (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:56:55 AM

Thanks for pointing out this problem. I will fix it as soon as possible. This will not affect any functionality though. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flyingcat

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:09:32 PM

the PHS diff still very high...
{
    "blocks" : 4418,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 2.33856972,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 84050882,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: