Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Philosopherstone - PHS | No Premine | Mandatory update 1.2Beta3  (Read 81084 times)
stevenlam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 12:33:09 PM

WTS PHS, price 0.7 BTC / 1k PHS Cheesy  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 01:15:13 PM

I can`t sync my wallet, anybody can help me?

I downloaded 1.2Beta3 and it freezes after a few minutes. I have tried to leave it 24 hours, but no result, still 4000+ or 3000+ blocks remaining.
Also I have 1.8k a transaction to my wallet from phs.minar.cc who has block n/a

Any help would be apreciated.

Hey, Did you follow the procedure in my sig to upgrade from the bugged wallet?  You need to have deleted the old blockchain if so.

BTW, 24 hours is a bit much to wait, on a newer quad-core+ computer it takes 2-5 mins, maybe 20-30 mins on a older single core.

I would try the procedure in my sig once again and if that doesn't work, backup wallet and delete everything, then run client and see what happens. If this works then just shut down copy over old wallet with coins and run it again.

Post back

patinencomun

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:10:14 PM

I downloaded 1.2Beta3 and it freezes after a few minutes. I have tried to leave it 24 hours, but no result, still 4000+ or 3000+ blocks remaining.

Any help would be apreciated.

Hey, Did you follow the procedure in my sig to upgrade from the bugged wallet?  You need to have deleted the old blockchain if so.

BTW, 24 hours is a bit much to wait, on a newer quad-core+ computer it takes 2-5 mins, maybe 20-30 mins on a older single core.

I would try the procedure in my sig once again and if that doesn't work, backup wallet and delete everything, then run client and see what happens. If this works then just shut down copy over old wallet with coins and run it again.

Post back

Clean folder width only philosopherstone-qt.exe from philosopherstone-qt12beta3.rar, doesnt sync.
- MS Firewall open for this application.
- Router forwarded port 9050.
- Coins from phs.minar.cc has never been recieved, due to unsync wallet.

Wallet: 4479 blocks remaining, after 1 hour!!

Any help would be appreciated.
Palmdetroit
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:15:50 PM

Post back

Clean folder width only philosopherstone-qt.exe from philosopherstone-qt12beta3.rar, doesnt sync.

In the Client, it shows you have connections, right? I would think it has to if you got some of the chain.  Also under settings>options>network you can check upnp and this will auto forward the port if your router supports it.  If you can mouse of the spinner thing and post what block its stuck on, it might be one of the old problems, but doubtful.  Hopefully someone else can shed light on this as well.

Also I tested a clean install on multiple computers none had any problems with a clean directory, and that hasn't' been reported before by anyone else so this is curious. Do you have another computer to try it on? and is this a old computer?

patinencomun

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 10:05:49 PM

Post back

In the Client, it shows you have connections, right? I would think it has to if you got some of the chain.  Also under settings>options>network you can check upnp and this will auto forward the port if your router supports it.  If you can mouse of the spinner thing and post what block its stuck on, it might be one of the old problems, but doubtful.  Hopefully someone else can shed light on this as well.

Also I tested a clean install on multiple computers none had any problems with a clean directory, and that hasn't' been reported before by anyone else so this is curious. Do you have another computer to try it on? and is this a old computer?

I fixed it!, the temporary files were in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Philosopherstone not in the unziped app folder!!!!
Coins were recived succesfully.
Thank you for all.
Palmdetroit
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:18:02 AM

I fixed it!, the temporary files were in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Philosopherstone not in the unziped app folder!!!!
Coins were recived succesfully.
Thank you for all.

Ok Ill add the directory to my post.

digeros

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 05:07:10 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2013, 07:47:50 AM by digeros

Wow LOOK AT THE DIFF and HASHRATE on THE PHS network  Cool

{
"blocks" : 15221,
"difficulty" : 9.42967660,
"networkhashps" : 448630879,
}
- digeros

Bit coin has been REcognized in GERMANY  YEAH  THIS is a move toward mass adoption.. http://bitcoinmagazine.com/germany-provides-leadership-for-bitcoin-tax-clarity/

germany provides leadership in Bitcoin  ... "that profits from the sale of bitcoins held as an investment are exempt from taxation if the coins are held for over one year."

And bitcoin is rising vs the USD  AT $120USD
bitcoin at $120USD Chart
BTC at 88 EURO!!! finally getting some traction there...
BTC at 88 Euro Chart
BTC at 733 Chinese Yuan
BTC at 733 yuan
BTC at $130 Australian dollars
BTC at 130 Aussie Dollars
BTC at @ $124 Canadian Dollars
BTC at 124 Canadian

-digeros
Palmdetroit
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:42:22 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277831.0

Give-away thread c/o Digeros! thanks!

Palmdetroit
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:51:31 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 07:16:14 AM by Palmdetroit

Jude Austin has put up a test p2pool node for PHS

If someone has some hash to test...

Realtime Stats check it out!
http://204.10.105.89:16285/static/

Server:
http://204.10.105.89:16285

For username use a public KEY not a public address and password x or anything really

Will update this when I know how to get a pub key to mine with

digeros

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:03:43 PM

Jude Austin has put up a test p2pool node for PHS

If someone has some hash to test...

Realtime Stats check it out!
http://204.10.105.89:16285/static/

Server:
http://204.10.105.89:16285

For username use a public KEY not a public address and password x or anything really

Will update this when I know how to get a pub key to mine with

In the console,  setaccount PHSwalletAddress Accountname,  this will set the receive address to that account in your wallet.
Next, validateaddress PHSwalletAddress, will output the PUBKEY in the console,  COPY this PUBKEY
Next validatepubkey PHSPUBKEY
and you should be good to go with mining with the pubkey linked to your account to your wallet.  -digeros

GR1P

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:35:15 PM

Difficulty skyrocketing
vivabnet

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:15:30 AM

I have 1K PHS that i mined in phs.minar.cc. I update the new wallet also i missed to update in my profile in the pool site. I checked status transaction on the pool, Coins sent and i did not got them. How the way i can receive again my coins?  Huh
sheinsha

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:21:49 AM

I have 1K PHS that i mined in phs.minar.cc. I update the new wallet also i missed to update in my profile in the pool site. I checked status transaction on the pool, Coins sent and i did not got them. How the way i can receive again my coins?  Huh
They may have been sent to an address with the wrong fork, many coins were generated with blocks on a fork during the period of time where there were many forks.
If you have your wallet synced, and they don't appear, then those coin exist, but in a parallel fork, just like many blocks that were mined during that period.

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
vivabnet

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:30:00 AM

They may have been sent to an address with the wrong fork, many coins were generated with blocks on a fork during the period of time where there were many forks.
If you have your wallet synced, and they don't appear, then those coin exist, but in a parallel fork, just like many blocks that were mined during that period.

Thank you for your information.

I have changed address 2 times on the pool (phs.minar.cc). I check in the first wallet, I show the transactions also with "?" and "n/a" in address. I repaired in console option of the old windows clients but it is not success. How the way can i get them again ?

Palmdetroit
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 04:02:29 AM

I have changed address 2 times on the pool (phs.minar.cc). I check in the first wallet, I show the transactions also with "?" and "n/a" in address. I repaired in console option of the old windows clients but it is not success. How the way can i get them again ?

hi , the old clients are dead and have bad blockchains!, please do not use them!  Please use the new client and get a totally new blockchain and then report results.  You can see my signature for the newest client and the process to get a clean chain, this is very important.

Also as a side note it might be better in the future to keep transactions smaller to lower risks, this holds true for all cyrptos

sheinsha

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 04:53:37 AM

Can you PM me your pool details so i can help you further with this issue? I dont see why you shouldnt have received your coins the second time (with the second address) after the forking issue got resolved and the pool was on the main fork.

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
digeros

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 06:15:07 AM

hi , the old clients are dead and have bad blockchains!, please do not use them!  Please use the new client and get a totally new blockchain and then report results.  You can see my signature for the newest client and the process to get a clean chain, this is very important.

Also as a side note it might be better in the future to keep transactions smaller to lower risks, this holds true for all cyrptos

Actually, the link is TOO LOW in your sig to be seen... - digeros
digeros

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 06:15:44 AM

Difficulty skyrocketing
Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink
digeros

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 06:17:42 AM

ANY JACK ASS  STILL ON THE OLD CLIENT DOESN'T DESERVE ANY LOST COINS>>>> DUMBASS,  KEEP YOUR SW UP TO DATE OR F... OFF... -digeros

Palmdetroit
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 06:18:18 AM

Actually, the link is TOO LOW in your sig to be seen... - digeros

K, fixed?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: