Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to buy some bitcoins  (Read 2388 times)
trandanquan40

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

If you plan to buy Bitcoin at this time when the Bitcoin exchange rate is down to $ 11,000, it is a reasonable decision, because within a month, Bitcoin and altcoins rates will rise sharply, Bitcoin exchange rates are expected to rise to $ 20000 as of December 2017. Investments in Bitcoin should be made to earn huge profit in 2018.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

When you feel that value is too low just buy bitcoin and dont wait for next year because we do not know what would happen after the hard fork on 28 of december. And base in the previous fork the value of bitcoin are continuou increasing that is why i think and i feel value of bitcoin will increase before this year end.
Definitely correct. Sometime we never notice that the exchange in price of some several coin are moves rapidly.
So if you think that the price of it was so ideal to invest in then,
Go for it.
And if you think the price is good to sell and then sell.
The decision is always on your hand.
You dont need anybody yo do it for you, just yourself.
So be firm in making decision.

Today is the correct day to buy some altcoins as decided. Just think upon and move forward with your decision to which coin to buy. Coinmarketcap.com would be a site to analize and take a good decision. The rates of each altcoin has come down cheap to purchase.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

That is a good idea. Buying bitcoins today is a best thing to do for investment. But you need to hold those bitcoins for a long time so you will really earn a big amount.

gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

If you plan to buy Bitcoin at this time when the Bitcoin exchange rate is down to $ 11,000, it is a reasonable decision, because within a month, Bitcoin and altcoins rates will rise sharply, Bitcoin exchange rates are expected to rise to $ 20000 as of December 2017. Investments in Bitcoin should be made to earn huge profit in 2018.
Bitcoin prices are very low now is the opportunity for those who want to invest in bitcoin that previously can not buy can buy into bitcoin. I think this is the best opportunity this year so you can buy into bitcoin. I think this is the time when big investors want to lower bitcoin prices so that they can buy, so take this opportunity.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

buy some cheap coins. stay afloat until the price exceeds the expectation
If you are actually planning of buying some bitcoins, then you need to hurry up. It is because of the reason that the market value of bitcoin is little low at the very present time and this is like the golden opportunity for you. You actually need to cash this opportunity so that you can have more profit at the time when the market price of bitcoin will start rising up. Bitcoin is no doubt one of the best investments.
Yep, the price of bitcoin is low, you should buy it now. Don’t worry that whether bitcoin’s price will go up or down, because you know its price fluctuates currently, it can go up immediately . Especially , these day bitcoin is getting more popular and attractive , there are many people keep an eye on it, although bitcoin is an old coin, it’s still a good choice for every of us and a believable coin . You must make use of your opportunity to get big profits.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

I think people can always  purchase bitcoin for everytime. Bitcoin will go moon in 2018 and i 'm saying that always it will go 50 -70 - 90 k in this year Smiley
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

buy some cheap coins. stay afloat until the price exceeds the expectation
If you are actually planning of buying some bitcoins, then you need to hurry up. It is because of the reason that the market value of bitcoin is little low at the very present time and this is like the golden opportunity for you. You actually need to cash this opportunity so that you can have more profit at the time when the market price of bitcoin will start rising up. Bitcoin is no doubt one of the best investments.
Yep, the price of bitcoin is low, you should buy it now. Don’t worry that whether bitcoin’s price will go up or down, because you know its price fluctuates currently, it can go up immediately . Especially , these day bitcoin is getting more popular and attractive , there are many people keep an eye on it, although bitcoin is an old coin, it’s still a good choice for every of us and a believable coin . You must make use of your opportunity to get big profits.

All altcoins are in red. Choose few altcoins very cheep now. Analise the top altcoins in the current market now like LTC, XRP, Dash, Neo, Monero, SALT, Waves and etc. Of course you can go with bitcoin as it always assures of profit in a short term. There are some reasons for this drastic dip. South Korea and plus China's banning on traders and exchangers. Lets wait for all altcoins including bitcoin. Meanwhile please invest in BTC or in any other altcoins.

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now
today is one of the best time to buy coins in the trading market and keep it for a couple of days or week as of today the crypto market is really in red colors and slowly moving up, hope you can read this and take the opportunity to earn.theres a lot of coins in the market whose price is lower than 1000 satoshi and this coins are really worth to hold.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:29:43 AM

I think people can always  purchase bitcoin for everytime. Bitcoin will go moon in 2018 and i 'm saying that always it will go 50 -70 - 90 k in this year Smiley
Bitcoin is currently very low value so if you can buy bitcoin at the moment, that's great, I'm also trying to buy as much bitcoin as possible since I think it's hard to buy Be bitcoin at such a low price this year. I hope you will make the right decision for your property.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

there is a philosophy that says "do not feel lost before the game" here we do not just give up before the match so you have to calm yourself first suppose that you buy when it is a long-term investment because now is not the end of a story, and I am sure one day later bitcoin will create a very big bubble.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

I think that is not yet the good time to buy bitcoin even if he is crashing down for his lowest price since 2 months now ,many analysis was predicting this crash from long time and they are pretty sure that the bitcoins price against dollar will reach even the point of 7500 $ for 1 bitcoins, so if you want to buy now you can make some good profit when he rises again but I prefer and that is my case to buy when he reach his bottom level at 7.5 K . For who are holding bitcoins don't panic and sell your bitcoins just hold on a couple of months and it will comeback to his usual price since the beginning of January .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

No one can tell until when this dump stop, but some of the people are now taking the risk to buy bitcoin at the current value, even me i continuous buying satoshi to recover my losses in my previous investment. Right now its hard to predict what will going on in crypto world because almost all exchange experience red tide.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

You can buy some bitcoins now.. Because the price is now  little bit stable.. And it will cross 25k $ in few months later.. You can hold some altcoins also for long term..

That is right, if you have lots of bitcoin today and will hold it in the wallet, there is a big chance that this bitcoin will increase to the highest level.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

As of now the price of the bitcoin decreasing and better to buy bitcoin now and for sure after few months of holding maybe your capital will become double or tiple but it depends to the demand on the market if the price decrease or increase.  You can buy now if you want to but if you want to wait you can do because maybe the price will decrease more.  Invest only the money who are the extra not your all money because if the price decrease more and you bought bitcoin you lose it for sure.
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

No one know when btc stop dump.

So i will buy BTC at 10k and set buy order at 9k 8k and hold it. lol
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now

The current date is January 18, 2018, Bitcoin is at $ 10,000, experiencing a record exchange rate decline. If you have an idle cashout, I recommend buying Bitcoin or Ethereum at this point, as experience shows that buying highs will always be profitable, especially when the current rates of cryptos are at lowest levels.

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:50:37 AM

Buy now while bitcoin still on dip and its making its way to go up again, fill your orders with bitcoin cause once it goes up again no one can stop it, next price prediction $30k

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

This time, I can’t tell if it’s really the best time to buy BTC. The price went down to $13k, then up to $15k…and as of recent, it has gone down to $11,499. Nobody knows whether it is still going to go down more or up. But you can still buy, if what you plan to do is trade with it.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

This time, I can’t tell if it’s really the best time to buy BTC. The price went down to $13k, then up to $15k…and as of recent, it has gone down to $11,499. Nobody knows whether it is still going to go down more or up. But you can still buy, if what you plan to do is trade with it.

For me this is the great time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now is very low value price so if you have  a plan now you choose bitcoin to buy because if the bitcoin will rice again im sure your profit will be double in the day if bitcoin will rise again.we know the movement of bitcoin is pumping and dumping so you think it in your mind bitcoin it needed a patience if you like to get a good profit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

Buy bitcoin now the price is cheaper compare to the high price set on 4rt quarter, great you have this plan but be mindful about the possibility that it will continue down this month to be sure use technical indicator to properly decide before entering trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: