Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to buy some bitcoins  (Read 2382 times)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

Well thought out only strategy. Due to the low price of bitcoin now there is a chance to earn until 2018.
Early 2018 which I think is drastic for the bitcoin price reduction and I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin .. and buy as much as you can and keep it until bitcoin prices rise again .. besides buying bitcoin at a cheap price you can get it another way, that is with how to follow the signature campaign and you will be paid a payout with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:38:15 PM

I guess now is the perfect time to buy bitcoins because the market is down and prices are in discount so people just dump their btc but after the downtrend   a rise is expected as well.

eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:04:56 AM

if you think that you want to buy some bitcoins. i think this is the right time to buu because we all known that after chinese newyear bitcoin will be bounce up to the moon and reach another historical value. and all who have patience become rich in an instant.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
betetakjelas

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

if you are sure now is the right time then buy it because the price is now below $ 7,400, if you are lucky you can become a millionaire .....
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

Make your clear plan before investing. If you look for short term earning, I think you have to invest in many crypto currencies rather than buying only Bitcoin. BTC price is actually low, but it can be cheaper in the few next weeks. Its only profitable if you look to hold for long term.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:24:22 AM

You need to look at, monitor the market and plan your investment strategy. The crypto market is dropping very low, this is a great opportunity for beginners to the bitcoin business. Patiently wait for the recovery cycle and accelerate the crypto and bitcoin markets. Be optimistic and believe in bitcoin.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now

That's a great idea though actually me too I'm thinking to buy bitcoin coins this week or this month , because the price of bitcoin seems low and some say include my own prediction it would increase this year , it will pump up back to normal. So I suggest to buy and take the risk , and wait.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now
now here is a good chance to buy some bitcoin because the price is going down, and my advice is better not to keep it in the long run because the price stability is hard to guess.
Opportunity knocks at everyone’s door once and right now, it is knocking at the doors of all those who are actually interested in buying some bitcoins. The market value of bitcoin is too low as compared to its past market value and this is the right moment actually to get into this world by investing some good amount of money into it. If you missed this opportunity, then you will not be able to buy the bitcoins at this price again.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

Op is doing the right decision buying the Bitcoin at the dips will give him more money when the price of Bitcoin increases. People who understand the market will start investing at the dips because they know the value of Dips that will give them huge profit when the price increases.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

The bloodbirth is still on plus FUD. Although, bitcoin did some upward movement today. Is usually better to get in when price is down. Above all, investing everything we have in one coin is highly risky.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

if you think that you want to buy some bitcoins. i think this is the right time to buu because we all known that after chinese newyear bitcoin will be bounce up to the moon and reach another historical value. and all who have patience become rich in an instant.
Most of the predictors are predicting this thing that the market value of most of the crypto coins especially of the bitcoin will rise by a very significant value by the end of this month. It is really a risky thing to wait for more period of time before going for buying of the bitcoins as the market value can shoot up as well. If you have made up your mind of buying of bitcoins, then you need to do it right now.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

I bought in 12000$.Don't do what i did don't put your all of money in one day.I think if have 1000$ you better put 200$ by weekly.
Buying bitcoin and not putting the whole money is the correct decision but putting 20 percent is probably a little bit. I think 50 percent would be more reasonable.

We have to learn diversification before when we have some capital, it is not good to invest into bitcoin. It is always good to split the money other good companies in this way you can secure your fund when they make profit.
atom2080

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

buying it's good for growth like bitcoin or ethereum but no one can to predict will come like what, managing your losses is one of the best ways to cope.
Learn much and stay focus.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Op is doing the right decision buying the Bitcoin at the dips will give him more money when the price of Bitcoin increases. People who understand the market will start investing at the dips because they know the value of Dips that will give them huge profit when the price increases.
If you can sustain all the worst condition which you may encounter in your future life, then this is the best time to come and hot the market by buying some good number of bitcoins as the market is at its lowest possible level right now. The thing is before doing that, you need to prepare yourself in a way that you can make the things happen in the best possible way in order to avoid any difficult situation.

Nahid41
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

I think this is right time to buy bitcoin.My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now.
rin992014

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

I think it will be ETH because it has risen to second place .. I think it will go up like a bitcoin in 2016.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

This is your opportunity to buy a bitcoin because the price is low. if you have money you can buy bitcoin right now this is a great time. Then hold your bitcoin for long term because if you are targeting for a short term investment it is useless because we don't know when bitcoin price is increase again.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

There are lot of humors this year bitcoin will reach 50k$ each, so if you hold on to that humors its a good time to buy now. Since then or as time goes by Bitcoin yearly was get higher and higher, so while time pass by let us take the chance to buy bitcoin as long as we can afford to buy or else when time comes we cannot buy of em due to its too expensives.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

I think it's still a good time to buy Bitcoin. But please focus on the long term and don't be fooled by violent fluctuations of the market. Keep holding and never do panic sell!
I think now is the right time to buy it, because lately the price of bitcoin has decreased and is very drastic beyond the prediction that previously predicted the price will be higher. But I'm sure at some point the price will rise again even though it's hard to predict but I'm sure it will happen. bitcoin is a mainstay for bitcoin users though Eth will continue to compete with bitcoin prices and be in second place but bitcoin will remain the best choice for bitcoin users. Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:30:48 AM

i have been discussing that issue and i think your gonna do the right thing. thats the best time to buy some btc and hold it for a while. you also can try with eth and LTC by the same way. here are some comperative historical fact which let me saying that btc gonna be raising like no time ever before it have reached by the end of 2018. No body can stop bitcoin - said by Bill gates; he said it for some reason. Crashes in crypto currency market is really a common thing to see. Before a big jump it Crashes down to the pits and then it raises like the king. A big King. Btc btc getting fall from its best price from 20k to 7k and eth and ltc also have fallen by the same way from the best of the price they have ever achieved. but, if you can see the historical data btc raise to the big at it best when ever it crashes down. from $900 to $400 - 2 years ago have rewarded us with $1500. Falling from $3600 to $1800 rewarded us with 5000 to $10000. Now Btc got fall from 20k to 7k. I can only think how big btc can grow  this time. same wishes go for the ETH and LTC as well.

cheerz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: