Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to buy some bitcoins  (Read 2386 times)
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now
If you are considering on buying bitcoins, you might as well consider learning how to hodl them. I personally do not hodl in a yearly basis but I do the buy low sell high rule. If you want to earn, you need be engaged in a daily basis. Everybody here who holds bitcoins does not think nor care about bitcoin's price next year or at the end of the year, they only set target values for selling and wait for bitcoin's dump.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now

It is still good to buy now. Bitcoin still give you a chance to buy more and hold it untill the day it will increase again which can give more profit to all who invest and still believe in bitcoin.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

If you bought Bitcoin at the time you posted this, then dude, sorry, cause you bought at a more cost rate than as of now. The price of Bitcoin is already going up and those who are lucky are the ones who bought at the rate of $6000 and $6500.

I wasn’t that lucky, well a little bit lucky cause I bought when it was around $8000, so I have a profit of $2000 now. The price still has a long way to go, so anyone who buys now is still lucky I believe.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

Stick to your plan and believe in bitcoin, which will increase in 2018.

It then holds bitcoin for a long time, and the price of bitcoin is still very low.
PrimeauxETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

Work as part time bounty hunter or in signature campaigns, to get btcs
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

Cant say as I hate btc and don't know much about them
preceptus11

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

Why need to buy when you can earn just by mining simply.
Ocherill

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

Try markets like unocoin. coinsecure is also nice for btc buying.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

When to buy some bitcoin?..We never know when is the best time to buy bitcoin. Always remember when you enter into this kind of transactions theres always a risk. Bitcoin is very volatile. Study the chart of bitcoin when the period bitcoin drops down maybe this will give you a hint.n
There is no such kind of principal or rule which can help you in deciding the right time for investing your money into bitcoin or making a decision of buying more number of bitcoins as bitcoin is continuously providing more opportunities to get into it. The only thing which can help you in having a fair idea about the right time for buying of bitcoins is to study the trend in the market and to analyze the market very much carefully. If you will decide in a hurry, there are chances that you will end up making wrong decision.
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

Buy now, and try invest on it. You can learn how the market works. I've joined in crypto in November when the market was good. Bitcoin pump with the high price and now the price was down. This is way to me how to learn the market. If some coins growing up high then it will going down again. So you must invest on it and learn how it works
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

I think it will be ETH because it has risen to second place .. I think it will go up like a bitcoin in 2016.

Stop thinking bro! Every coin always has their moment, but thinking about something too much is always bad because in that case you are gambling the holding of such a coin.

The fact remains that every coin will always have their good and bad time and there is no good coin that will remain stagnant without experiencing some growth. Ethereum will go up but no one knows when, but I am sure bitcoin will not remain the same; you can quote this next year if you wish.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

Go for it! It seems that now is the right time to buy and invest in bitcoins. Always keep in mind the risk and look at the long term effect of your transactions. Don’t be impatient. Good luck!
The truth is that no matter how you tell some people, they may still be there waiting for a price that is very good enough for them. The last word is just what matters the most about not being impatient, but I will like to add not being greedy as well. This price is good, if it goes a little lower, and then buys more which i totally doubt anyway but no one knows what the market can give at any time which is why holders usually have more peace of mind.

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

this time is good to buy bitcoin if we have good capital we have time to buy because btc is start to grow up so if people heaving good capital then they should buy it but never know when time will change in the market there's so many people who are investing until now in high volatility putting good amount to get the good profit time of investing very rare ones the rate of btc high then this is difficult to say and invest when the prize will down or increase.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

I think it is a good time to buy bitcoin BUT be cautious. Bitcoin is now changing from currency into store of value. Which as Ive read, will make bitcoin go more down for it to be more acceptable. But this was months ago and never have happened. Maybe this is wrong but who knows really.
Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

Going to buy bitcoins? Then simply go no need to tell LOL
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

this time is good to buy bitcoin if we have good capital we have time to buy because btc is start to grow up so if people heaving good capital then they should buy it but never know when time will change in the market there's so many people who are investing until now in high volatility putting good amount to get the good profit time of investing very rare ones the rate of btc high then this is difficult to say and invest when the prize will down or increase.
Buying at this time isn’t a bad idea, cause the price will go up from here now. Even if it’s going to fall, it wouldn’t go below $9k. In few months from now, the price will start to go up and will reach another high price which will be above $19k of the last year 2017.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

You need to have a long-term plan. And be ready to all the risk in buying and trading bitcoin. The price of bitcoin in the market is still cheap because in the coming months it will go up to 18k usd again.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

I think it is a good time to buy bitcoin BUT be cautious. Bitcoin is now changing from currency into store of value. Which as Ive read, will make bitcoin go more down for it to be more acceptable. But this was months ago and never have happened. Maybe this is wrong but who knows really.
I don’t know about what your are saying but from what I read online, Bitcoin is already a store if value as it is and don’t have to go down to $1 for it to be accepted by everyone.

If Bitcoin falls to a very low rate now, bet me, lots of people will quit and all these bad news carriers will use that push hard and fight against Bitcoin, cause they have always said that Bitcoin is similar ponzi scheme and is a scam. Bitcoin wouldn’t go down like that. It will one day reach gold’s equivalent price.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

Yup it's a great time to buy bitcoin right now you can see that bitcoin is already decreasing so definitely buy a bitcoin and sell it at high value , and also be an optimistic , basically you will encounter some loss but it doesn't mean to give up , just have patience though. And remember if you wanted do the short term investment try to buy altcoins.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

Cant say as I hate btc and don't know much about them
Joining signature campaign is very cheap and almost free way to get bitcoin but we can make bitcoin investment as well as for me it is best time to invest in bitcoin because now price of bitcoin very low, if you have some more planes than joining signature campaign then buying bitcoin will be best because it is low and increasing so pumping and dumping is bitcoin best thing that happens in bitcoin so if you bought you will be lucky person in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: