Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to buy some bitcoins  (Read 2410 times)
rhamdy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

I support what you will do. Buying Bitcoin is the right choice for profit.
You should buy Bitcoin when the price goes down so you have a chance to get a bigger profit.
Keep track of Bitcoin price developments in Market Cryptocurrency so you can definitely know the price of Bitcoin.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:39:27 PM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now

I think If I were you pal, you must buy now before its too late, as I can see it now the Bitcoin price now is recovering anyhow, as much as you buy do it and take the chance to buy  more of it.

I'm also getting that feeling that btc is going to move again. I've heard many positive news about crypto like big players going in so buying btc is a good choice at this very moment.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now

Well for me i would prefer to buy some alt coins right now such as the ethereum and litecoin , this would be a great investment and actually great coin though , and to be honest as you can see on the coin market or the marketplace the coins dumping so its up to you whether you wait or you buy.
Tomas.H

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

If you haven't bought bitcoins, I will tell you that today is a good time to buy them. The bitcoin price is going down now. It hits $9000.
If you have money, you can buy now. In early year, bitcoin price shows a decreasing line. However don't get panic immediately if later you find the price gets lower. Just keep holding and believe that in the middle of the year the price is going to go skyrocket.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Bitcoiin is a very good investment, most experts say unanimously that in 2018 bitcoin will cost at least 50 000 and now there is a good opportunity for investing as long as it is at the bottom  Grin

Experts are giving analysis on the basis of their experience so there is a chance the price of the Bitcoin may reach or not. It completely depends on supply and demand, so every guessing is not possible but we have to move according to the market growth.
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

Price of bitcoin has started to increase once again now so before its too late you should start buying bitcoin now without any delay as we may see price touching $10k once again in next few days and I genuinely believe that any price below $10k is very best time to make an investment in bitcoins and if you buy now then you will surely make some best profits by the end of the year.
Yes that is right that we should not lose any more time and should try to invest money in bitcoin, because the bitcoin price has already started increasing its price and i think that this increase in bitcoin price will continue for some time, therefore should not lose any more time and should invest money in bitcoin right now.
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

for me bro this is the best time to invest on bitcoin, you see the market now the price is low, if you invest now and hold your coin for a moment and wait until the price goes up it will be a great profit  Smiley
Bananakievua

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

I bought 1/2 bitcoin two months ago and went into the plus thanks to the information on the forum, just read a lot of positive feedback from those who made it on time as I did. I'm wondering how much he will grow up with me a lot of hope for him, would like to see more positive news from the bitcoin owners to find out their opinion of how they will do next,
hold or sell
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

The current market, decided to buy some bitcoins, is indeed a good choice. You can use it as your asset for long-term investment. The value of Bitcoin is high and the value of the future may be higher.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Mostly people in my country are aware about the bitcoin and they all are interesting to invest in bitcoin. They do trade, Mining, buy/sell bitcoins. I believe my country plays important part in bitcoin life. Our media also supporting it every day i heard news about bitcoin. But not our government, Like other they're still against it and looking to down bitcoins but still i will buy it for my future.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Mostly people in my country are aware about the bitcoin and they all are interesting to invest in bitcoin. They do trade, Mining, buy/sell bitcoins. I believe my country plays important part in bitcoin life. Our media also supporting it every day i heard news about bitcoin. But not our government, Like other they're still against it and looking to down bitcoins but still i will buy it for my future.

The popularity of bitcoin is spreading worldwide but not guarantee you of a better investment returns because we don't know when it rise or if it falls back again, so i suggest to invest into 2 or 3 coins which you think profitable.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
rawafe

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

In my honest opinion, if we check the market right now, we can see how the tendency is changing.
It would be a great opportunity to invest
Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

I think buying bitcoins is good idea. If you have huge capital just invest in bitcoin, But dont sell in hurry burry. Hold for some time it has gread future. Hope bitcoin will reach almost $20000. good luck
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

with market conditions that are still less stable and the price of coin in the market is still cheap. this is a good time to buy bitcoin as this will give you a huge profit in the future.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

with market conditions that are still less stable and the price of coin in the market is still cheap. this is a good time to buy bitcoin as this will give you a huge profit in the future.
From what you can say that bitcoin will reach previous value?
crazyaspinoy016

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

If you have huge amount of cash then go for it! as long as you can afford it!
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

My suggestion is choose the good platform that you are confident with. 

After that study coins that you would like to buy. Check on the track record seenhow the market plays.

It would help a lot if you would be updated your self often with news.  Wink

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

I think it's still a good time to buy Bitcoin. But please focus on the long term and don't be fooled by violent fluctuations of the market and and don't be panic sell
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

I think it's still a good time to buy Bitcoin. But please focus on the long term and don't be fooled by violent fluctuations of the market and and don't be panic sell
I feel that this is a good time to buy some bitcoin. there is a high probability that the price will rise again in a few hours. I think that there will be a surprise when bitcoin prices past $ 9000. buying it at this time will probably make you confident when the price exceeds the price of $ 9000.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

if you have good capital then go for it if less also then also go for and do invest on it because you gonna make good profit and you can if you invest there and it will give you life time profit if will not sell it out that is fact because we can trust on it end of the when the btc will finish that is very far before that people will became bilinear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: