Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:49:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 14003 times)
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

It is the right time to invest, scatter your investment and wait for harvest.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

I think if you want to invest in Altcoins, there is no time to wait.
Although there were many bad starts last year and many long-lasting Past-ICO-Phases without listing on exchanges and without project progresses. Together with a general stagnation, many investors had lost their hopes - at least until December 2017.
Many investors said never more contribute in an ICO. Better to buy the coins cheap afterwards. Some ICOs brought quite different new experiences.
The entry-level hype after the Ico did not lead to a dump and the coins move slowly and continuously upwards. The chance for an entry was thus lost. At least at reasonable prices.

If you believe in a project that looks serious, the team is trusting, and the community is strong, you should invest. Better too early than too late.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
actually anytime you can invest but it's up to you if you want to wait, but i think it is a good time because the bitcoin and other altcoins was dropping price the only good now is the ethereum that continue to rising and i think it has a future. many investor said that it better to invest in the other cheap coins and few only in the ICO and to experience new don't hesitate about investing because it is also for your own good
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Much better if you divide it, for investment and for the price of your coin if it is going to increase or decrease. It is like a gamble that you have to take a risk with specially if you are going to invest it to an altcoin that you are new to you. Just do some research on which it will be the best to do with it because in the end, whatever we say or reply in here, it is still depends on you what will gonna be your decision.
roller_coiner

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

I much rather prefer to invest asap, because even if a dip occurs later on, you could have never known for sure about it, and the other thing about crypto investment is that you should treat it as a long term investment.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

I never invest in one coin, it's stupid. Take 3-4 coins, which you consider promising. But with the dumps more difficult, you need time to learn how to make predictions, but now u’ve better follow the trends in the market.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Iyhen

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:03:49 AM

If you're a risk taker then you should start investing here. Because business is a risk right? But if you are scared and cautious about what will happen in your money, then you should wait for the value of this cryptocurrency to become stable so it would be profitable.

Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
In Ethereum, I can tell you that there will be fluctuations to 1000 dollars. I recommend you purchase for $ 1,000. Wait for drawdown and go! Need the time to buy. Ethereum is expected to increase to $ 5,000 in 2018. And if the team can increase the speed of transactions, Ethereum. That would be great.

ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

I think to invest now for bitcoin I think you are already late with the current price you have to spend more money to invest bitcoin and get a little btc, and that will get you only a little bit of alltcoin you want. and for ethereum for now I think you can invest, because I think the price of ethereum will rise gradually and rapidly for this year. it's not too late for you to invest right now and you can take advantage to buy tokens and do trading there that will most likely make you profit in the future just do it brother, and all back to your mindset goodluck. i recomended you to invest on ethereum now and if you have more money can invest into bitcoin now do not delay anymore in this a great time
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

you should invest now because their is a news that the bitcoin will pump and also the ethereum and if the bitcoin will dump the altcoin will pump so if I we're you invest now so you wont be late to party
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

It all depends on you, everyone's opinion is also different, there could be a saying high prices are better to wait until there is a dump, some say that the price will be high so you should invest now, I personally think the price of ethereum is quite high but if you believe in ripple, you can invest now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

for my own I started investing from now I choose investment in Altcoin.
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

every day the price of everything rises. if you want to invest, you do not have to waste your time.
at worst you will see a little dump. after three days it will return to old price.
for this reason i think it is necessary to invest without losing time Smiley
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

There will never be a perfect time to invest, more than likely, unless you're extremely lucky, you will buy and experience both dips and peaks. If you can afford to lose your money invest it, if you cant, don't.

At the moment prices will be lower than they have been due to people cashing in to pay for their Xmas shopping. I would expect that, and this is purely speculation, once the banks reopen, after the Xmas break, prices will probably bounce back up. But, that said, they will probably drop down again for new years/around new years due to people over spending when celebrating the date changing on the calender.
theres no perfect time for investment because the price of coins is moving too fast either growth or down.but if we are talking about bitcoin for me everytime is a right time for its designed in long term investment because the first coin of this currencies are always in demand and limited volume.

This days its hard to capitalized a short term investment as the price are unpredictable for the altcoin only bitcoin and those top 5 coins are the reliables for investment but for long term..

GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

right away before its too late . we do have alot time left to invest tho you shouldnt make delays. invest as fast as possible even if you have like 2-3 grants. but tho you should have the knowledge where to invest . If you dont ask again here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

it's up to you because for me personally investment in the world of crypto is the thoroughness in analyzing an ICO because if we can analyze and predict the value or profit we can far away plan to lead to success in investment in the world of crypto

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

The one who does not invest loses money. But you also need to invest with the mind. Not the whole amount at once and not into one asset. If I was just entering the crypto market right now, I would do it in installments of 20 percent every two weeks. This would help smooth out the volatility. And naturally, I would invest in no less than 10 assets in each direction (ICO, altcoyins).

technerd

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

One option is you can divide the amount you plan to invest in a few parts, and go in now. That way, you'll be in the game for whatever happens. Then, add in again later. All the best!

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

wait for what?
if you wait for long time, you will miss more chance again. and its more late to invest your money in bitcoin.
as fast as possible, and more fast more great than you wait until the price down.
if you wait until the price down, try to invest in altcoin

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

I think investing these days is not a bad idea because marketcap has reaches 800b and came back to 600b and now it is around 700b it will try to pass thruogh 800b again so we dont want to miss that.This is a good opportunity in my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: