Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what wallet can you recommend?  (Read 18815 times)
JuliaEnnyPen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

Coinbase is the world’s most popular way to buy and sell bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin..Invite friends and get free bitcoin - Coinbase Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yashjaat

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

Yes I recommend wallet Bitcoin user
Anna Landik

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

I propose to store it on a cold wallet that can be made by me in a form of steel card:
https://i.imgur.com/SXgEUb0.jpg

If you like the  idea - please check the description of our project on Kickstarter.com:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/437309334/coin-armor-steel-cryptocurrency-wallet

and support us  Grin
sean.maley

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

Coinbase is the world’s most popular way to buy and sell bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin..Invite friends and get free bitcoin - Coinbase Roll Eyes

I believe question is the "wallet" not exchange. My advice would be myetherwallet as you can store all your erc20 based token on it.

heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

All wallet are nice, but it depends on you if what wallet will you want to chose, there are many wallets you can chose if you want.
I also agree with that because it has many possible way of using wallets so many wallets are nice to use.

christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

Blockchain and coinpot.co because it's already trusted but with fees.I think there's a lot of wallet here that you can use but still not fast like blockchain and coinpot.co and it's so safe to use,Moreover i think more on secure and assurance that your transaction btc are in good hand,another thing it's a decade since this wallet are use by many users.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

Blockchain. info is not only for Bitcoin now, December last year Blockchain .info is accepting ethereum in one with bitcoin and even provide bitcoin to ethereum exchange,
You can download it in playstore if you're using Android smartphone
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

Get a hard ware wallet. Ledger Nano S is ok
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

same with me, I'm not sure to use hardware wallet so I use online wallet.
I recommend you to try coinbase or blockchain.info for bitcoin and ethereum. you can access from PC and app smartphone.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?
Here in our country we have apps wallet that can be save our bitcoin. Maybe you can as a friend of yours there that has already involved with bitcoin and ask what wallet apps you should use.
Clegive8V

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:15:09 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2020, 03:00:32 PM by Clegive8V

choose wallet back to your bitcoin use and device you have.
phone wallet are good because you can use your phone easily from any place.
i use Desktop wallets because it is safe and give you many security option’s.
hardware-wallet is so good why you need to choose other wallets,

you need to worry about your wallet seed and you can create many wallet seeds so you can use it on above devices
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?
choose wallet back to your bitcoin use and device you have. i use Desktop wallets because it is safe and give you many security option’s.
hardware-wallet is so good why you need to choose other wallets
I will suggest you to try electrum or Coinbase. You can use these wallets on your android phone. It will be easy for you to have an account on any one of these tow, because as you told that you are always or mostly in travel and when you need money withdrawal is easy from your phone. I am sure that you will be happy with their services and all the features they have for android users.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

same with me, I'm not sure to use hardware wallet so I use online wallet.
I recommend you to try coinbase or blockchain.info for bitcoin and ethereum. you can access from PC and app smartphone.
There are many wallets which you can use on mobile phone. It is better to search in Google for the best wallet for your phone and I am sure that you will find one. Otherwise you can use electrum, Coinbase and mycelium wallets for your coins. These are good for android users and the function is easy and you will enjoy using these wallets in your mobile phone. I do not use mobile wallets but I know these are the best.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

Hi there,

Hardware wallet is the answer, like trezor or ledger nano. It's very secure. But you can also web based wallet like blockhain.info (for bitcoin) and metamask or blue wallet for (eth/erc20 token)

Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

Of course you need a Bitcoin wallet for this depository and currency transaction. ... by a team of experts in the field, Blockchain.info is a provider of free Bitcoin wallet facilities that can be relied upon.

Blockchain.info is good wallet you can try to store your bitcoin because i use it till now and i never face any problem.
For the etherium i will suggest you to use myetherwallet because it is very easy to use and safe.
funkyvlad

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

Can anyone vouch for the coinbase website? I've been looking around and there's been alot of complaints regarding their system.

ex. lots of people seem to have a major problem withdrawing their funds and their customer service not really responding to their support tickets regarding the withdrawn money.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

For me, the best wallet that I've been use is coins.ph wallet. This wallet is very trusted and legit it is also convenient to use, that is why many people are using it here in the Philippines. So I suggest you to use thus wallet.  Smiley

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

If you want to stored your bitcoin and ethereum the best you gonna try is coinbase this wallet is very safe and for sure your coin will be safe there.  The better you gonna do right now is to secure your account from any enemies that possible that they get your account.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

The use of e-wallet will depend on the needs of each person. There are people who store coins and Tokens in cold wallets because they hold up to a year to make big profits. For those who want to make a profit quickly, they will store on e-wallet online to easily trade when it is profitable. I use Myetherwallet for offline store, but online is Coinbase.

Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

HW wallet or paper wallet is the best for holding for a long time. For a daily use try mycelium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: