Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One currency One world?  (Read 1317 times)
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:53:45 PM

Not exactly like that
It same like real money
Like US dollar can use in every where can accepted in every country
And Someday maybe every country have their own coin but bitcoin will be the "dollar" in crypto currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SneakyRik

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:54:31 PM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

I do believe so. If bitcoins are now accepted as a worldwide medium for payment, sooner or later, the whole world will band together and end wars and stuffs. But I do believe bitcoins cam unite the world as a whole. Bitcoins serve as a unification of the whole cash system of the world.

Governments would never allow this at least for now. How can they control the people if they don't control its cash flow?
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:56:52 PM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

For bitcoin, I don't think it's possible at all.
Governments do bot want to replace their fiat currency obviously, its better to ban bitcoin instead of let bitcoin dominate their official currency. Another problem, it's hard for bitcoin to reach scale implementation to afford so many transactions per second. Bitcoin supply is limited, can't meet the demand all over the world. Then, if bitcoin fail, all of those altcoins will fail as well.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:01:22 AM

The best thing that will happen can be the coexistence of both fiat and cryptocurrency. We can't just remove the old system right away. But bitcoin can go with fiat until everyone is completely content with bitcoin. Until no one uses fiat anymore.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:11:55 AM

It's definitely possible for a certain cryptocurrency to attain this level of adoption. Is it guaranteed though? Definitely not. Who knows? The sort of "global currency" probably wouldn't even be decentralized, probably something like PayPal. Also, who knows? If it we're to be a decentralized cryptocurrency, it might not even be bitcoin. It's just pretty early to say for sure.

no its not possible maybe for doggiecoin but not for bitcoin,

people need to do their business

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:12:40 AM

Every country has currency diversity and would not let a single cuureny to be same. Thinking that it would only increase rate of criminality yet it sound pretty good because when it comes to traveling, it will surely be convenient knowing you would have nothing g to worry about payments.
Still, fiat and bitcoin can be a good tandem in usage if currencies. Complementing each other very well like what bitcoins and some altcoins do. I think with both all will run smoothly.
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:33:53 AM

no matter how hard i like this thing to happen.
i think it is not gonna be happening in the near future.
because we cant deny the fact that there are people who are not use in using new technologies or they don't have any intentions to do so.
and there are also others that do not have access to this technology.
so i guess there won't be a worldwide accepted cryptocurrency as long as there is this kind of people.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
usarnameistaken

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:38:08 AM

USD is likely the world currency at this moment, despite that EURO is used a lot, on the main countries usd is used.
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:52:22 AM

I don't think there will ever be a single currency that every country exclusively uses. There will likely always be other currencies that different countries use, though it is possible that each country does use Bitcoin to some extent.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:15:41 AM

no matter how hard i like this thing to happen.
i think it is not gonna be happening in the near future.
because we cant deny the fact that there are people who are not use in using new technologies or they don't have any intentions to do so.
and there are also others that do not have access to this technology.
so i guess there won't be a worldwide accepted cryptocurrency as long as there is this kind of people.
Cheesy

seeing 100 years for bitcoin to be a massive currency to use and make world currency, no need to grandiose to achieve it all. just holders saying belief, not economic beliefs
arrivabazza

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:16:01 AM

If the currency is decentralized then that is completely possible
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:57:23 AM

If you are thinking that bitcoin will replacing fiat and all local paper money in the whole world then for me this is not possible because the most specific reason is that not all people in the world specially living in the third world countries dont know how bitcoin works in which many are poor in education. Unlike fiat that even children know hot to use it.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:11:24 AM

Bitcoin is a kind of currency where its value is decentralized wherever part of the world you are. This is the reason why many people predicted that in the future, bitcoin will be use worldwide as only one currency.  But, I doubt it will gonna happen.  It is very hard to change the culture of a certain place. Flat has been part of our culture in making any transaction.  Besides, it took many years to make all store technology ready to meet bitcoin standards.  Maybe in the future, bitcoin will be legalized and accepted worldwide and will be used as an alternative currency but not as only currency.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:21 AM

To become a global currency, you have to provide a lot of privilege regarding money support. Bitcoin is still struggling with a payment method, the price is too high to collect a Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not supporting all over the world yet. so that Bitcoin has to do more thing regarding becoming one currency in the one world.

I think it needs a lot of time, not only that but also Bitcoin should be accepted at first then Bitcoin will become a major currency in the world. But without regulation, it's really difficult to reach that dream.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:30:58 AM

I think currency is a factor that can highy increase unity in the world. So, having only one currency can definitely adjust everything such as the trades and transactions of mankind all over the world to the point that each and everyone will understand and relate to whatever it is that each and everyone is trading, buying, selling, investing, etc.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:34:35 AM

This prediction is possible only in the world of cryptocurrency  due to the rate of it popularity,but it can replace fiat currency .
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:15:19 AM

I think this position is very difficult to become possible.Most people in the world do not make money through the bank.Most people do not have bank accounts.Most people in the world do not use a computer, smartphone, internet.The economy of each country is full of differences, and the tax and fees are different.People can only use their own country money in a normal bazaar.Bit coin is not a form of money. It is possible that bit coin only one currency in the whole world.
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

I think we can not just delete the old system. But bitcoin can work with fiat until everyone is completely satisfied with bitcoin and in the future maybe bitcoin could be the only currency in the world ...

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:56 AM

Impossible. Original bitcoin cannot function as a currency because of the issue with fees. It's only good for large transactions, and even then it still costs more than international wire fees.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:23:02 AM

Hi there CryptoWorld87! I have a huge belief in bitcoin and its advantages in the and how blockchain technology disrupt the financial system. However, I can’t believe that a single crypto nor a single fiat could rule the world and become the only currency that can be used. Why, hundred years ago there are still no single currency that only used all over the world. There could be a dominant and universal currency, dollar in fiat and I how bitcoin in terms of cryptocurrency.   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: