Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One currency One world?  (Read 1322 times)
Sesiaw

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

Bitcoin is unlikely to ever be the only global currency that will be used worldwide as a means of payment. First, with such volatility, no state wants to completely switch to the use of bitcoins. Secondly, in order to have a common currency, even a digital one, states must conclude a certain agreement, and for this, there should not be political, economic or other conflicts between them. As we can see throughout the history of our entire civilization, this has never happened
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

Different coins are used for different purposes, so I don't think Bitcoin will ever become the only one
kryptorian

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:40:32 AM

Bitcoin is unlikely to ever be the only global currency that will be used worldwide as a means of payment. First, with such volatility, no state wants to completely switch to the use of bitcoins. Secondly, in order to have a common currency, even a digital one, states must conclude a certain agreement, and for this, there should not be political, economic or other conflicts between them. As we can see throughout the history of our entire civilization, this has never happened

I agree that with this level of volatility no one is going to use Bitcoin in the real world. But I can't agree that there must be an agreement or covenant between states. If Bitcoin or some other crypto gets widely accepted in a lot of countries, it will become a worldwide means of payment on its own. You don't need to sign an international treaty with a foreign party to use a cryptocurrency simply because it knows no borders.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

Bitcoin is already a currency for circulation around the world. However, the only such currency, he probably never will. In order for this to happen, it is necessary that all countries conclude a certain agreement, such as the European Union, but on a global scale. Now there are too many disagreements between the states, and therefore the conclusion of such an agreement is almost impossible. So while bitcoin will continue to walk in our world for a long time as one of the many types of currencies, where in the mode of the best blogging, and where and direct prohibition.
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:03:08 AM

i think is hard to believe that. because maybe bitcoin is so famous right now but if take control all currency in the world maybe hard to happen. but if bitcoin to be currency in digital all world maybe it can be true.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world?
No, I don't think bitcoin will become the only one currency in the world. Guys, it will be a war if that happens though. Just look at the things to consider. The America doesn't want the China to have their currency be the central one. Trump declared war if that happens.

How is this become posible in the future?
No it will not be possible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

Well developed nations were centairly benefit.
Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

In my own view, cryptocurrency lead by Bitcoin and Ethereum is poised to be more popular as years go by but I don't believe that we can achieve a world currency system because of this. There are so many factors and variables involved and I also believe that the idea of 'one world one currency' will not be that beneficial actually to humanity. Just look at the fragile situation right now in Europe years after they adopted the Euro...it is not working well because not all economies are on the same level; each economy has its own strength and weaknesses and these things are reflected in the national currency you take that away and something will not be working at the end. Now, let's look at cryptocurrency. Bitcoin right now has myriad of problems all because just like any man-made innovation it can never be perfect as long as it is still manned by human beings with our human nature. I mean the technology and the capacity for innovations are there but politicking is taking the initiatives away. Decentralization has its own limits and when human nature sets in there would always be humps and bumps along the way.
kiki52

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:57:11 AM

maybe is can be true but the process maybe can't take a year. and i think is hard to make it happen because different country will have one currency.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:59:48 AM

I dont think what one currency will be for all over the world. Very big traffic blockchain cant scalable this.
Maybe if we have many small blockchains in each country, what sync every day with common chain

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

it would be hard cause whatever good things is there will be a rejection cause our goverment want to control us by controling our economy. it good idea to make 1 international currency but it will hard to be true . its true the cryptocurrency is the way to make it come true. but the question is will the goverment accept this revolution?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

That would be the perfect solution. The problem is that the amount of BTC will be insufficient for all people. We only have 21kk of them, and people in the world are 7.5kkk. It will not work.

I don't agree that it would be good solution, states will not be able to control it and it might lead to not so good constituencies.
kryptorian

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world?
No, I don't think bitcoin will become the only one currency in the world. Guys, it will be a war if that happens though. Just look at the things to consider. The America doesn't want the China to have their currency be the central one. Trump declared war if that happens.

What war are you talking about? Or rather, what war is Trump going to start? Can he force the Chinese communists to buy the US treasuries since this is what the power of the American dollar comes down to, that is foreign governments buying the US securities? Or is he going to nuke China?
ThishD

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

I think Bitcoin will be become the only one Digital currency in future..
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

That would be the perfect solution. The problem is that the amount of BTC will be insufficient for all people. We only have 21kk of them, and people in the world are 7.5kkk. It will not work.

I don't agree that it would be good solution, states will not be able to control it and it might lead to not so good constituencies.
I would also think in the same way and it is practically impossible to make a common currency as the economy of the countries varies, every country may not agree to have a common currency that may lead to the differences among the countries.
Aldi888.

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

yes for sure one time
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

I think Bitcoin will be become the only one Digital currency in future..
Why do you believe this to be the case in the first place, there is no way that the various governments in the world will allow a currency that they have no control over to become the only currency in the world. Even though  a decentralized currency is the best for the entire world, no one will go for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
andrei214

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?
Maybe it is good for our world to have only one currency.It could create a possible unity in whole world that every one ask for a very long time.But there were also confusion on it that bitcoin.So they need to be ready for it.But for it to be possible, bitcoin must be accepted in all countries.Bitcoin must be legalized and unbanned.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
bvpercmid42754

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

You mean Bitcoin -- or any other cryptocurrency for that matter -- replacing all the fiat currencies in the world?

Not going to happen. At least not within our lifetimes.

Currencies are much more than just a means of payment or value transactions. They are a reflection of the local economies and the sovereign states that issue them. Bitcoin may very well become a globally accepted means of payments like credit cards, existing side by side with fiat currencies, but I doubt that it'll displace fiat currencies any time soon.

I honestly doubt that even the concept of one global currency, that is shared by all, is possible any time soon. There's too many cultural differences and too much conflict of interest to achieve something even close to a one world currency.
The exchange rate of the currency in each country can also be a problem.
GeorgeFeb

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

World is one anyways, whether there are people or not, whether there are currencies or not!

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

For me it's uncertain or rather impossible. Do you think it could replace fiat?  Lol and to think that it is a one world one currency thing 😂
Don't get too carried away just because of its growing adaption and others assumption on its future

It's hard to predict what will happen and what won't happen. To replace fiat it really needs to pass a long road ahed. Simply because people trust fiat, people know that their money is safe with banks. Imagine some people who come here and because of lack of knowledge they lose their coins, or they haven't kept their private key safe. Imagine their actions and frustrations - with banks if something happen there might be a way for you at least in some sums of money that your money is lets say "safe". But here without middleman some people are finding it even harder to manage their finances. There really have to pass long time if we even see this flipping fiat to crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: