Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One currency One world?  (Read 1317 times)
kryptorian

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

For me it's uncertain or rather impossible. Do you think it could replace fiat?  Lol and to think that it is a one world one currency thing 
Don't get too carried away just because of its growing adaption and others assumption on its future

It's hard to predict what will happen and what won't happen. To replace fiat it really needs to pass a long road ahed. Simply because people trust fiat, people know that their money is safe with banks. Imagine some people who come here and because of lack of knowledge they lose their coins, or they haven't kept their private key safe. Imagine their actions and frustrations - with banks if something happen there might be a way for you at least in some sums of money that your money is lets say "safe". But here without middleman some people are finding it even harder to manage their finances. There really have to pass long time if we even see this flipping fiat to crypto

While I definitely agree with your post, I still must point out that there are more trivial causes which hinder further adoption of crypto in the financial world. Crypto is still not on par with fiat even on purely technical grounds. While Bitcoin is slow and expensive, some altcoins are fast and cheap transaction-wise, but we don't really know how good they will be under real stress and heavy load, and whether they won't turn into another freakishly slow Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

The funny thing that even in cryptoworld there are a lot of cryptocurrencies and we should to chose to which one to be loyal. The world will be divided in all time. That’s the common tradition of human global community.
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

No, never... even in the mere future I really don't think that, that was possible. If the world is divided into several countries with the government who controls them and have their own currency, how could it be possible to have only one currency? If the currency is centralized then maybe that was quite possible but if it is decentralized, that was not possible at all. It's like asking a question as to when will be the exact time for our whole world to unite and have peace.  Grin
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

First, there always would exist at least few currencies at time, second, definitely not bitcoin, he is not good for this, even now you can see a lot of good alternatives.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

I think it's really possible. Bitcoin is one of the few ways that can really connect the world. It will be very convenient.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:07:20 PM

i think we will still need cash(physical) currency also
icomap24

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:01:15 PM

I think that bitcoin won't become the only  one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world. It's impossible. 
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

globally it will be very useful for internation trading and cooperation, but it  is  unreal now and I dont know what must happend in the world to make it true
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

I doubt that. Althrough we use Bitcoin to buy pretty much any other coin, I think Bitcoin is by far the favorite candidate when it comes to global usability. There are other coins that deserve that spot.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

I doubt that. Althrough we use Bitcoin to buy pretty much any other coin, I think Bitcoin is by far the favorite candidate when it comes to global usability. There are other coins that deserve that spot.
At least all the world will come to one platform, they will use bitcoin globally, although so many other altcoins will also be there, but still bitcoin will remain as number one and for all the people bitcoin will be the first choice to use for different purposes.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

At least all the world will come to one platform, they will use bitcoin globally, although so many other altcoins will also be there, but still bitcoin will remain as number one and for all the people bitcoin will be the first choice to use for different purposes.

I don't think there will ever be a global consensus on bitcoin and it's network because we almost wake up everyday to meet one fork or the other and many are doing their own thing instead of supporting the core devs and so these differences makes it difficult for the entire world to settle on bitcoin as their currency.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

I think Bitcoin will be become the only one Digital currency in future..

No it will not, on the contrary, the number of currencies will increase.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Even now Bitcoin connect people from all over the world, because there are no boundaries for Bitcoin
adekpulpen

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

maybe, we do not know, what will happen in the future
but if imagine, bitcoin into world currency, I think that is impossible, you try to imagine, when you take a taxi, pay, bisokop ticket, buy soft drinks, how much transaction cost you spend, except one bitcoin free in delivery
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

Bitcoin can be said as the most widely used digital currency because it has a popularity and a very high level of trust compared to other digital currencies. Altcoin also is a fairly digitized digital currency, but now Altcoin still can not beat Bitcoin as the most commonly used digital currency. So it's normal when almost everyone in the world uses Bitcoin as a tool of financial transactions compared to Altcoin.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

I think it is plausible but then again I do not think governments worldwide will subscribe to this because it will do harm to the level of control they desire. This may also cause chaos especially so that there will only be one currency to look after. Criminals may use this heavily to propagate their illegal causes because they can conveniently make a copy of this concerning the lax circulation of the same currency worldwide. Sovereign States will have no edge over the other when it comes to controlling the circulation of money thus doing harm to their respective national economies. If this happens, I see control in ONE State alone because that State (and all others) would necessarily create measures that will bind ALL States to an international agreement as regards the rules in the circulation of currency. So you see, it is plausible but it will definitely bring about too much political agenda.
akkocoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

according to the variety of crypto currency on the web it will not be the only one, but crypto currency will make paper mony go away
I do not think cryptocurrencies will make banknotes disappear. Cryptocurrencies are virtual currencies. Depending on the network, banknotes can be traded without the need of a network. The use of banknotes is still very extensive. Cryptocurrencies have some flaws that need to be improved.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:10:17 AM

it is impossible, this is the same imposing 1 belief on the whole world
bitcoin will still exist, but not for world currencies, bitcoin is more suitable for investment
okchain

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

I think bitcoin can not be the only currency in the world, but it is still possible as a global payment currency. After all, digital development has no boundaries.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

I think it is impossible. We cannot have one currency for all the countries in the world. In addition to that, not all people in the world dont have an idea about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies thats why they cannot use it. We cannot have one currency because not all people are the same and also not all people have the knowledge about bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: