Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One currency One world?  (Read 1317 times)
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

For me I don't believe that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world because bitcoin is now slowly falling and some part in whole world are also banned in using bitcoin. Bitcoin is still not welcomed everywhere in the world so it is still impossible to be One currency One world.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

Definitely no, in a first place bitcoin has no physical appearance and not all the people know the existence of bitcoin, without internet connection we cannot used bitcoin so it is impossible for bitcoin to be come the only currency.I think bitcoin is the another way of making transaction that can be benefit on it.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

No i dont. That will never happen . every country has rules. every continent has regulation.
so it is very unlikely to compare the existing financial in America with the finance of the state of Indonesia (my country) its impossible .
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

I don't know about this because we are not live in the same country and we have a different culture and I think every country will not use the same currency. but if in the future, all country has urgent situations which makes we all united in one federation then it could be possible because there will be no more difference for every people. for now, we are divided by many factors and I think it is difficult to see only one currency in the world although it is could possible.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
frery

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?
I think not, the currency must be stable, because other commodities are denominated in currencies, such as bitcoin 30% fluctuations in the day, last week spent a BTC to buy an iphone, this week, consumers find BTC prices rose immediately asked to return if bitcoin Fell 30%, then the business on the loss, the ups and downs are traded at a loss business is unable to price.
levvv

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

it will be very difficult to unify the currency into a single currency.
many country across the world have a different regulations.
but if a single currency is going to use in the world, bitcoin is the best
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?
It is good that bitcoin will become the only currency that can be used on which is enable us to make a faster transaction and we can be earn a money just by holding it but, there is a rules in every country that makes it hard to implement because every government have a different plan in their country so that they can increase there economy and help their citizen.

kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

I'm not too sure, because it has not happened yet. but in the future, crypto will be adopted in many countries for one and the same reason. the era of digital technology is increasingly sophisticated, and inevitably a country should be involved because of the development of the era.

adiksau0414

Activity: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

If this going to happen in the future, the unity of the world is possible. Its like a common language use by everyone that make them understand each other. Just like other dollar, we can use it everywhere as a basic means of exchange. If bitcoin will consider as universal payment, i guess people should be involve in knowing atleast the basic of bitcoin and how it is processing. Also, we need a worldwide internet connection to be able to access in bitcoin to use it as a payment.

Masteriano4423

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

I think there is no currency even bitcoin or ethereum or even your Cardano which would be a revolution over fiat. Reason is simple and that is the decentralized nature. It is not excluded that this will be bitcoin, but for some reason it seems to me that this will be another crypto currency, which one, I can not yet say. Bitcoin is too unstable, like any crypto currency, so the dollar will be replaced by a currency that will have a stable exchange rate.
willliamjames

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

It cannot happen. Bitcoin is considered a big threat for some countries.Bitcoin has quite few bad things ifself such as slow transaction and no information inside like ethereum.
Freddie197

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

I think it is impossible to have just one currency in the whole wide world.I think, one of the ways that bitcoin can master the world is trying to get through that challenge. so, not easy. moreover today many people leave bitcoin. and bitcoins should try to restore their smiles. and I'm sure bitcoin will rule the world
Archie1973

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Bitcoin is growing up in the past few years. It is too early to think it will replace the status of legal tender. I think you have a good point with that in that case we need two currency that we can use in online which is bitcoin and one currency of bitcoin too but this time in coins that we can use it for offline transaction in the future.
soma50

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

I do not think it would be possible. They have their currency in every country.

bitcoin or other digital currency will not be accepted in all countries. In some countries bitcoin has been banned. So the chances of a currency in the world will be very low or not possible.
Subkarnas

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

It has it's benefits and flaws. Implementation of only one currency requires much effort and time. It is unprecedented to have one currency in the world and thus it would require many changes in the local/global infrastructure.
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

Bitcoin is to volatile to be a world currency but Bitcoin is the father of all the coins wich will crack down the banking system wich is getting rich richer and the poor poorer by "stealing"money from the government.

When you apply for a mortgage the banks get the money almost for free from the government and they charge you 2 -5% anual for long term based.
But the problem is that the government has get these money from you again because these money is funded from the taxes you pay.

When the bears stop to sell bitcoins and bitcoin is not manipulated by the future exchanges than it will become stronger and stronger.

19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

That will only happen if all countries let cryptocurrency in to their countries, but as long as there are coutries who banned cryptocurrency it wont be possible.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

No. It is impossible for bitcoin to be THE only one. It can be one mode of payment but negating the individual currencies for each country is improbable in any future. You will have to have one government for the world for this to happen.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Ada567

Activity: 40
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

It should be said that a currency of a country, I think each country has its own legal currency at the same time, accept bitcoin, that is the most perfect.
Bitmous

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

The question would be, do you trust the leader of Jemen with printing your money?

Governments exist because they can print money. if they could not, they would go bankrupt.

Theoretically yes.

If we all agree to live in peace and believe in the same spaghetti monster. And we agree that generating wealth just for the sake of being wealthy will be punishable with death, yes this could be possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: