Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky?  (Read 7661 times)
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

In one cryptocurrency I do not advise to invest all the money. It is better to split the investment and invest in several cryptocurrencies, so you will share the risks.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Banemu

Activity: 48
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

From my experience, I would recommend you split and invest into different coins. I did the same thing years back by investing on one coin and today, it's barely fetching profit. I actually gave up on it last year.

The same theory applies to everything, when you split, even when one source fails, others keep you going.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

Yes, it is risky to invest in single alt coin. Due to extreme volatility you should never invest in single alt coin. Because we can not predict what will be the prices of specific alt coin in future. So first you need to understand the trend & how is works and then invest in alt coins. Rather than Investing in single alt coin you should make balanced portfolio of those alt coins which are less volatile to minimize the risk factor  only then you can get satisfactory ROI.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

It is very dangerous to invest a whole investment in one altcoin. Whatever its top 10 coins. Because someone does not say when the price of a coin increases or decreases. You can share some of the tops on your investment by investing in it, one price will decrease and the price of another will be increased parallel, the rest will be your decision.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

There is no risk in this, but it can be justified in the best course of events, because many consumers of bitcoin use, but is all the money? This is a big issue that we need to work on.

Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

Yes, I think it is too risky to invest all your money in 1 altcoin. Because nobody can surely say what happens in the future. If you invest all of your money in 1 altcoin and the price of the altcoin goes down, your income will totally stop. So invest your money in some main currency so that one coin goes down and the other one goes up. To secure your daily income you should invest your all money in different altcoin.

juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

In my opinion investing in one place is too risky, there must be diversification. The other side will be profitable so this is the time to make decisions, see the potential and a good future for coins. So, follow your instincts and believe in luck.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

Of course all this is a risk, and not only that, the altcoin itself is a big risk when investing in it, and before that probably still worth considering your decisions, it only then begin to act.

Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

it is a very big risk and can also be a big profit opportunity too, because if the price of the coin you are investing rises then the profit will also be large and vice versa, my suggestion if you want to focus on one coin the choice is ethereum or bitcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

it is not good because we don't know which coins will give profit or loss, so i think could you invest on different coins it's good, then you must choose any coin you can choose any coins but under to 10 coins it is better for invest.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

Yes, it has a risk, and not to call this risk small, this risk is very high, and if the risk is justified, it will be just a miracle, you are lucky and should leave the fortune for the second time.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Of course this is a risky thing, we never know whether the future of the altcoin is improving or not, it is better to divide the money on many altcoins so that if there is one drop then the others still have a chance to improve.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

if I think that investing in one type of coin can affect the movement of assets, if prices rise, 100% of your money will also increase 100%.
if you divide the number in 3 different coins.
then the movement of the value of your money is divided, according to the three movements of the coin.
but if it's divided into 2 or  3 different coins, then you have reduced the risk of losing in whole ...
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

There is no risk in this, but it can be justified in the best course of events, because many consumers of bitcoin use, but is all the money? This is a big issue that we need to work on.
in investing and trading in bitcoin and altcoin there is certainly a risk that exists even though it is large and small for sure. therefore to invest 1 coin using all the money is very risky. it's better to invest in some of the best and safest coins

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

It is extremely risky. Let's tell even that you have one chance from one thousand that your coin will grow in price and will make for you profit. I will tell honestly, I so would not risk.

Flexibit

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

yes of course it is too risky once the coin drops it price you really need to wait for it to have a good value unlike when you distribute your holdings there is a chance that you can lessen your chance to have a negative profit.
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

this market will always have such hard decreases, we should get used to it or we should always take precautions according to it.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

Wow that's way too risky,  I will advise you not to do it,  it's good you just diversify your portfolio,  because putting all eggs into one basket in dangerous especially the volatile crypto market

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

I do not think it is dangerous because you are holding coins for what is worth mentioning. If you keep an Altcoins but it's worth it you do not need to worry. People usually say a coin is more than nine coin. So be confident when you hold a coin but it can change the appearance.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

Yes it is too risky.
At present, the crypto market is very volatile and hence investing in one coin can lead to more loss than investing in 2-3 coins as every coin has different stats going on currently. Some coin is seeing an increase and some coin is seeing a decrease in its market capital.
You can consider Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero to invest in as these coins have great potential. Ethereum has a potential to cross the $1000 mark by the end of 2018 and is the best alt right now. The coin holds a market capital of $21.8 billion and is also been adopted by major companies like Microsoft, Intel. It is good coin to invest in.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: