Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3234 times)
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

What about support for ApplePay and GooglePay systems?
Will it work on this platform?
This will be supported wherever available
What do you mean? I do not fully understand  Huh
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

What about support for ApplePay and GooglePay systems?
Will it work on this platform?
This will be supported wherever available
What do you mean? I do not fully understand  Huh
It's just that in some countries this is not available, so there are some limitations. That's what I meant
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

Really there was such an opportunity for gamers - to exchange what has already bothered, but to take something new from another gamer for its use!!!
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:18:09 PM

Really there was such an opportunity for gamers - to exchange what has already bothered, but to take something new from another gamer for its use!!!

Yes, it's tempting. But what is uniqueness? After all, there are a lot of online intermediaries on the market, through which you can exchange video games. Roll Eyes
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

Yes, it's tempting. But what is uniqueness? After all, there are a lot of online intermediaries on the market, through which you can exchange video games. Roll Eyes

This is an alternative to such intermediaries. Because this project is more profitable for its participants than others.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

This is an alternative to such intermediaries. Because this project is more profitable for its participants than others.

Okay. Suppose it's more profitable. But is it reliable? And by the way, the more profitable it is than the others. Is there any benefit system that distinguishes this project from others?
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

Okay. Suppose it's more profitable. But is it reliable? And by the way, the more profitable it is than the others. Is there any benefit system that distinguishes this project from others?

Read this information: Xarcade does not levy game publishers anything for the sale of in-game credits, changing the paradigm, and passing these costs. Helped you? Wink
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

Read this information: Xarcade does not levy game publishers anything for the sale of in-game credits, changing the paradigm, and passing these costs. Helped you? Wink

Otherwise, you can distribute video games inexpensively or without any financial investments? Huh
contactmike1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

Otherwise, you can distribute video games inexpensively or without any financial investments? Huh

I think yes. In order to distribute more games through this system, and it was inexpensive for the participants. In my opinion, everything is logical. And it is attractive for participation.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

I think yes. In order to distribute more games through this system, and it was inexpensive for the participants. In my opinion, everything is logical. And it is attractive for participation.

I'm sorry, but I'll make a small amendment. The benefit is probably more for game publishers, do not you think so? You talked about the participants, or maybe it's not quite true?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

I understand, the project is for gamers, and for the creators of video games. In the global sense - a project for interacting with each other, exchanging information, ideas and games. My comment on the discussion below.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

As a person who is fond of video games, I can say that the most important thing in such online mediators is security. Security of transactions. Because there is a lot of deceit in such cases.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

As a person who is fond of video games, I can say that the most important thing in such online mediators is security. Security of transactions. Because there is a lot of deceit in such cases.

What kind of deception is it, for example?
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

For example, you want to make a deal to exchange a video game, and the result is not exactly the same as expected. Straight to say, the video game is not the one, or paid more for it than necessary.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

For example, you want to make a deal to exchange a video game, and the result is not exactly the same as expected. Straight to say, the video game is not the one, or paid more for it than necessary.

For such cases, we need a transaction guarantee system or a system for returning a complaint, or on request. What do you think?
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

For such cases, we need a transaction guarantee system or a system for returning a complaint, or on request. What do you think?

In general, I agree with you. Guarantees should be in any case. Video games in our time are not cheap. I wonder if this project ensures the reliability of the transaction or the return of the goods?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:52:01 PM

Does Xarcade work on ICO?
contactmike1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

Does Xarcade work on ICO?

Here's what I found: Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. We are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead of a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Conclusion: no, it doesn't. Wink
contactmike1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

Is there a test period for this project? With the opportunity to participate for a while for free, look at the efficiency?

Your question to the developers, most likely. Or ask those who are already taking part in the project. Do you distrust online resources so much?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

What happens to my savings in the video game, if I exchange it? For example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: