Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3234 times)
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

And what about API's for developers?
Will it release all the necessary toolkits?
Of course, all the necessary tools for developers will be released.
The developers will not have much difficulty in implementing this platform in their projects.
For the developers will be provided with various support.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

The developers will not have much difficulty in implementing this platform in their projects.
Will there be any community for developers? So that they can share their tips and experiences with each other.
Can there be any special support service?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

Will there be any community for developers? So that they can share their tips and experiences with each other.
I can not say for sure whether this is, I do not know the information about it
But it seems to me that it will be natural, this is a basic thing, there is always a portal for such things.  Smiley
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

What opportunities does the XARtoken give me after its acquisition in time DSO?
I have in to go besides the ability to convert it into a game currency and use it for gaming purposes.
will it give me the right to participate in the fate of the company or to make any dividends?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

I have in to go besides the ability to convert it into a game currency and use it for gaming purposes.
will it give me the right to participate in the fate of the company or to make any dividends?
Well, in general, no. You should read more carefully.
This token does not give you the right to participate in the fate of the company and make some decisions. On these tokens in the future you can buy games or convert to the game currency
kolinko

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

This token does not give you the right to participate in the fate of the company and make some decisions. On these tokens in the future you can buy games or convert to the game currency
Oh, I got it. What about the cost of the tokens?
Will it remain the same or are there risks that the value of the tokens will fall after launching the platform?
kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

What about bonty and dividends?

Hey Guys,

are there any news about a bounty already?

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

Hey Guys,

I did not see any information about this
Try to ask this in the official telegram chat https://t.me/xarcadeofficial
I think there you will get an answer to this question
Groc

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

Will it remain the same or are there risks that the value of the tokens will fall after launching the platform?
Nobody can guarantee this to you.
Because it is impossible to guess how the token will behave after going to the exchange. Or what happens after the platform is released.
But I have good forecasts for this. I think everything will be all right!  Smiley
kolinko

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

Nobody can guarantee this to you.
Because it is impossible to guess how the token will behave after going to the exchange. Or what happens after the platform is released.
But I have good forecasts for this. I think everything will be all right!  Smiley
Ok I figured it out. Thanks for answers!
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

And what's the deadline? When do developers plan to release the finished product?
I would really like to see the final result.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

Hey Guys,

This project has a bounty campaign

Here is a link to this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2678635.0
Groc

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

And what's the deadline? When do developers plan to release the finished product?
If I understand correctly, they plan to launch a platform for developers in the first quarter of 2018
Together with this, run the first games on its platform, as well as submit a mobile application and a web service for monitoring and managing its tokens.
adgundran

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

XAR never fluctuates on the platform and is always at a constant value at EUR 1.00. This constant value is for benefit for the game publishers who would dislike fluctuate.

Pease keep in mind that XAR is a utility coin and the purpose of XAR is for using it to play games.

However, XAR "may rise in value" if you buy 5 XAR now with 24 XEM, and if later it costs 5 XAR to buy 50 XEM, then XAR rose in value against the XEM. It is a relative statement.

Also, XAR is sold as a utility coin as such, and it can be used for anything that needs a stable value.

What is different with XAR is that there are no returns and there is only a discount at the DSO. It is not a speculative coin.

We are flexible/open with being put on exchanges, but as a start Xarcade will be linked to the upcoming NEM exchange too.
adgundran

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

XAR never fluctuates on the platform and is always at a constant value at EUR 1.00. This constant value is for benefit for the game publishers who would dislike fluctuate.

Pease keep in mind that XAR is a utility coin and the purpose of XAR is for using it to play games.

Also, XAR is sold as a utility coin as such, and it can be used for anything that needs a stable value.

What is different with XAR is that there are no returns and there is only a discount at the DSO. It is not a speculative coin.
adgundran

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

Nevertheless, I'm interested in how integration with such services as AppStor and GooglePlay Market will work.
If there are any agreements with these companies.
Will there be charged a percentage of the sales of games in these stores.
The platform simply integrates into the game and everything, it works as a single network. Why should there be any problems?
I do not think that it is necessary to enter into partnership agreements with these companies, because the developer has the right to publish games with any functionality that meets the rules and standards.
So it seems to me there will be no deductions and commissions for Google and Apple

I have no concerns regarding the playstore. But apple is not always that crypto friendly
Yes, I'm also very concerned about this issue.
Google will support this in any case (I think so)
But how will Apple relate to the introduction of such an ecosystem into its applications. whether they are friendly or will simply close access to similar applications in their store.

Xarcade is not only a platform but a technology as well. So pretty sure it will not be a problem to Apple if they would opt to use Xarcade SDK kit.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

Most tokens are utility tokens and have no rights at all. For having a real share with decision- making it´s very hard to be compliant to the law

Xarcade (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

Xarcade SDK kit is already available. Hame developers can now send there new developed and current games in Xarcade for review and integration of the SDK kit to their games.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

If I understand correctly, they plan to launch a platform for developers in the first quarter of 2018
Together with this, run the first games on its platform, as well as submit a mobile application and a web service for monitoring and managing its tokens.

The platform will be launch on Q1 2018. The Xarcade SDK kit is already available and game developers can now submit their new developed and existing games to integrate the Xarcade SDK kit.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

In the games store, Game Publishers will have access to a back-office to see their Wallet, their Sales and other details about games published on the Xarcade Store.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: