Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3234 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

Good evening!  Smiley
Can you please tell me if there are any discounts for XAR? Or when it is going to be? I really wonder)

Good evening, we will tell you everything!
The Xarcade Discounted Sale Offer (DSO) will sell XAR at a 20% discount during the pre-sell offer based on the terms and conditions below. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount and then the XAR may be utilized on the Platform.

OK, also I want to understand, what opportunities the platform allows?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

Good evening!  Smiley
Can you please tell me if there are any discounts for XAR? Or when it is going to be? I really wonder)

The Xarcade Discounted Sale Offer (DSO) will sell XAR at a 20% discount during the pre-sell offer based on the terms and conditions below. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount and then the XAR may be utilized on the Platform.

The Platform enables users to exchange, purchase and transfer the in-game credits, which would be accessible from:
(a) The desktop;
(b) Mobile devices;
(c) An in-game browser window.
23coins

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

Good evening!  Smiley

The Platform enables users to exchange, purchase and transfer the in-game credits, which would be accessible from:
(a) The desktop;
(b) Mobile devices;

I also need to understand, what is the relationship between XEM and XAR. This theme is quite interesting for, so I want to know more.
elrugrim

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

Good evening!  Smiley

(a) The desktop;
(b) Mobile devices;

I also need to understand, what is the relationship between XEM and XAR. This theme is quite interesting for, so I want to know more.
XAR can be used to buy XEM, however XEM can only be exchanged through the use of XAR, which is effectively the “gateway token,” for all users on the Platform.
XAR can also be purchased on designated exchanges or purchased directly from the Platform.
Users must purchase XAR for in-game purchases. Accumulated in-game tokens can be exchanged for XAR.
23coins

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

Good evening!  Smiley

(a) The desktop;
(b) Mobile devices;

XAR can be used to buy XEM, however XEM can only be exchanged through the use of XAR, which is effectively the “gateway token,” for all users on the Platform.
XAR can also be purchased on designated exchanges or purchased directly from the Platform.
Users must purchase XAR for in-game purchases. Accumulated in-game tokens can be exchanged for XAR.

Well, here comes the question about prices, so what are they? And also the terms of sales, tell me everything)
elrugrim

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

Good evening!  Smiley

(a) The desktop;
(b) Mobile devices;

Well, here comes the question about prices, so what are they? And also the terms of sales, tell me everything)
There will be a 20% discount during the term of the Xarcade DSO. The XAR will be pegged at EUR 1.00, but buyers during the DSO will have the advantage of purchasing XAR at EUR0.80.
23coins

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Good evening!  Smiley

(a) The desktop;
(b) Mobile devices;

There will be a 20% discount during the term of the Xarcade DSO. The XAR will be pegged at EUR 1.00, but buyers during the DSO will have the advantage of purchasing XAR at EUR0.80.
And it is need to be clarified, how XAR pricing will work?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Good evening!  Smiley

(a) The desktop;
(b) Mobile devices;

Throughout the DSO, the pricing on the XAR will be based on the pricing updates provided by
Coinmarket.com:
The prices from Coinmarket.com will be sampled every 5 minutes and will be averaged on the hour (the sum total price/12)
It is important to note that each batch of transactions will be valued every hour on the hour. Therefore, (for example) if a transaction is sent in at 15:22 UTC, it will be valued based on the average between 15:05 UTC and 16:00 UTC.
23coins

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

Good evening!  Smiley

(a) The desktop;
(b) Mobile devices;

Throughout the DSO, the pricing on the XAR will be based on the pricing updates provided by
Coinmarket.com:
The prices from Coinmarket.com will be sampled every 5 minutes and will be averaged on the hour (the sum total price/12)
It is important to note that each batch of transactions will be valued every hour on the hour. Therefore, (for example) if a transaction is sent in at 15:22 UTC, it will be valued based on the average between 15:05 UTC and 16:00 UTC.

What about changing of prices during some time, what I mean is the price increasing. Is it real?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

Good evening!  Smiley

(a) The desktop;
(b) Mobile devices;

Coinmarket.com:

What about changing of prices during some time, what I mean is the price increasing. Is it real?
When BTC is sent to the Xarcade wallet, it may assume a different price which is computed based on an average formula using Coinmarketcap.com.
23coins

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Good evening!  Smiley

(a) The desktop;
(b) Mobile devices;

Coinmarket.com:

When BTC is sent to the Xarcade wallet, it may assume a different price which is computed based on an average formula using Coinmarketcap.com.
Thank you for the answers! I’m really grateful! Good luck for you) I’ll think about the participation here.
elrugrim

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Good evening!  Smiley

(a) The desktop;
(b) Mobile devices;

Coinmarket.com:

Thank you for the answers! I’m really grateful! Good luck for you) I’ll think about the participation here.
Not at all))) Good luck for you! We will be happy to collaborate) Join us!
Xarcade (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

You mentioned the crypto currency Nem in the announcement. Why? Does this mean that your coin is made on the platform of Nem ? Or did you just proizvopostavili your platform and Nem ?

Xarcade runs under NEM blockchain. Xarcade token XAR is a NEM mosaic.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

Good evening!   Smiley
Guys! I heard that you have different price rate. Tell me please in details, couse it is very important for me.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

Good evening!   Smiley
Guys! I heard that you have different price rate. Tell me please in details, couse it is very important for me.

Throughout the DSO, the price of each XAR will have the following scale: • Less than 5 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.80 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 5 million and 10 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.85 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 10 million and 15 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.90 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 15 million and 20 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.95 per XAR • Above 20 million XAR sold, the price shall be EUR 0.99 per XAR
miraxgr

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

Good evening!   Smiley

Throughout the DSO, the price of each XAR will have the following scale: • Less than 5 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.80 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 5 million and 10 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.85 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 10 million and 15 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.90 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 15 million and 20 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.95 per XAR • Above 20 million XAR sold, the price shall be EUR 0.99 per XAR
And also few comments about your platform from your side, if it is not difficult for you.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

Good evening!   Smiley

And also few comments about your platform from your side, if it is not difficult for you.
All Platform transactions will be verified and processed using NEM blockchain technology.  Smiley
miraxgr

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

Good evening!   Smiley

All Platform transactions will be verified and processed using NEM blockchain technology.  Smiley
Ok, tell me please also smth about the location of you headquarts and the laws above.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

Good evening!   Smiley

Ok, tell me please also smth about the location of you headquarts and the laws above.
Xarcade’s DSO is promoted by a company incorporated under the laws of Lithuania and headquartered in Talino g. 67-5, Vilnius.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

Good evening!   Smiley

Xarcade’s DSO is promoted by a company incorporated under the laws of Lithuania and headquartered in Talino g. 67-5, Vilnius.
To go further I need to understand the risks, also the things that I have to accept, acknowledge and agree. As you can understand it is so important for me! Describe me in details please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: