Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3233 times)
Xarcade (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:14:18 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 07:19:18 PM by Xarcade

Good evening! What does the platform enable for its users?
The Platform enables users to exchange, purchase and transfer the in-game credits, which would be accessible from: (a) The desktop; (b) Mobile devices; (c) An in-game browser window.
The next question is about functions. What features does the platform include according to website?  Huh
a) API-call access to NEM through any blockchain node.
(b) NEM’s Mosaic feature, which creates individual tokens on the NEM chain and are customizable by amount in either a fixed or a mutable quantity. Each mosaic is assigned a name that is under a unique domain in the namespace system in the format of "subdomain.domain" mosaic
(c) NEM uses a Node Reputation System to ensure the blockchain’s security and  function by monitoring a past node’s behaviour
(d) The Namespace feature which leases names for blockchain accounts.

What is the procedure of how XAR pricing will work? You know this is very interesting point for me.
Throughout the DSO, the pricing on the XAR will be based on the pricing updates provided by Coinmarket.com: The prices from Coinmarket.com will be sampled every 5 minutes and will be averaged on the hour (the sum total price/12) It is important to note that each batch of transactions will be valued every hour on the hour. Therefore, (for example) if a transaction is sent in at 15:22 UTC, it will be valued based on the average between 15:05 UTC and 16:00 UTC.
Also I have question about prices. How the price is going to be changed. What is going be the rate of increasing or the scale?
Less than 5 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.80 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 5 million and 10 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.85 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 10 million and 15 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.90 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 15 million and 20 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.95 per XAR • Above 20 million XAR sold, the price shall be EUR 0.99 per XAR
Tell me also please your official site? And also your e-mail? To be in contact, as I want to know more about yur project))

Please visit Xarcade official site at https://xarcade.io
For 24/7 chat support please join us at Xarcade Official Telegram at http://bit.ly/Xarcade
For updates follow us in our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/xarcadeofficial

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

The Platform enables users to exchange, purchase and transfer the in-game credits, which would be accessible from: (a) The desktop; (b) Mobile devices; (c) An in-game browser window.
The next question is about functions. What features does the platform include according to website?  Huh
(b) NEM’s Mosaic feature, which creates individual tokens on the NEM chain and are customizable by amount in either a fixed or a mutable quantity. Each mosaic is assigned a name that is under a unique domain in the namespace system in the format of "subdomain.domain" mosaic
(c) NEM uses a Node Reputation System to ensure the blockchain’s security and  function by monitoring a past node’s behaviour

What is the procedure of how XAR pricing will work? You know this is very interesting point for me.
Throughout the DSO, the pricing on the XAR will be based on the pricing updates provided by Coinmarket.com: The prices from Coinmarket.com will be sampled every 5 minutes and will be averaged on the hour (the sum total price/12) It is important to note that each batch of transactions will be valued every hour on the hour. Therefore, (for example) if a transaction is sent in at 15:22 UTC, it will be valued based on the average between 15:05 UTC and 16:00 UTC.
Also I have question about prices. How the price is going to be changed. What is going be the rate of increasing or the scale?
Less than 5 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.80 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 5 million and 10 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.85 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 10 million and 15 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.90 per XAR • Next 5 million XAR, between 15 million and 20 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.95 per XAR • Above 20 million XAR sold, the price shall be EUR 0.99 per XAR
Tell me also please your official site? And also your e-mail? To be in contact, as I want to know more about yur project))
Sure)) No problems)
Xarcade website: www.xarcade.io
Email contact: dsoenquiry@xarcade.io

What is the difference between ICO and a Discounted Sale Offer when both are essentially about raising money?  Huh

An ICO is about raising money and giving promises of return of investment. This mode is bordering regulatory requirements in certain countries.

A DSO is not about raising money. It is about the pre-sell offer of a service or product where it can be consumed in one way or another at a later date. Hence it is a sale and not about raising money. In our case, it is a discounted sale.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

Great idea, this area has become very popular and in demand today! I'm going to join the investment, I want this project to occupy a significant part of my investment portfolio, only there are a few points about which I would like to learn more. Tell me please, which countries plan to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?

Xarcade platform will be available in mobile and desktop client through network browsing. There is no restrition in platform.

For 24/7 chat support please join us at Xarcade Official Telegram at http://bit.ly/Xarcade

Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

Good evening!
Tell me, I was advised to participate in the project, they said that he is very promising! I would like to get tokens of this platform! How can i do this? And I'm wondering if there were any discounts or bonuses?

Xarcade DSO is currently on going. You will get a 20% discount. Further if you deposit XEM from your NEM wallet to the NEM address in the subscription page you will get a surprise gift to be sent once the DSO ended.

Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

ICO is finished?
because I want join invest here this very brilliant project
so can save game publisher

Xarcade DSO is ongoing. To participate please visit
Xarcade official site at https://xarcade.io
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

Good evening! Guys, I really want to understand your project, tell me please? What is it about?  And also what for do we need it?
 Huh

Xarcade is a business that runs on top of the NEM blockchain. Creating  a  game  distribution  platform  called  “Xarcade”  that  runs  on  blockchain  for  both  game publishers and gamers to use and is a more direct alternative to the other app stores.

Blockchaining  video  games  disintermediate  the  established  “middle  men  (the  app  stores)”  and   creates a direct relationship between the game publisher and gamer. It  allows  the  game  publishers  to  rely  less  on  generating  revenue  from  advertisements,  which  annoy the gamers usually and to make more revenue from in-app purchases since Xarcade would take 0%.

Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

The next question is about functions. What features does the platform include according to website?  Huh
(c) NEM uses a Node Reputation System to ensure the blockchain’s security and  function by monitoring a past node’s behaviour

XAR market value is fixed at €1. During the DSO subscribers will get 20% discount.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

XAR market value is fixed at €1. During the DSO subscribers will get 20% discount.

it´s refreshing to see a project with real usecase and which is not a speculative asset in first place. A pity that most people just search the quick buck

Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Hi guys. Looking to invest in some XAR.  A couple of quick questions though, if I need to cash my XAR in due to cash flow, how soon after the DSO finishes can I do so and how would I do it?
BitcoinBoy1337

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

Hi guys. Looking to invest in some XAR.  A couple of quick questions though, if I need to cash my XAR in due to cash flow, how soon after the DSO finishes can I do so and how would I do it?

I think you should be able to exchange it

Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

Xarcade DSO will end on January 31st 2018. Xarcade platform will be launch on Q1 2018. In the first launch of Xarcade subscribers can exchange there XAR to XEM in the platform then XEM to real fiat.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

it´s refreshing to see a project with real usecase and which is not a speculative asset in first place. A pity that most people just search the quick buck

What is good in participating DSO is the sure profit of 20% once the XAR is launch.

Thank you for appreciating XAR concept.
BitcoinBoy1337

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

Xarcade DSO will end on January 31st 2018. Xarcade platform will be launch on Q1 2018. In the first launch of Xarcade subscribers can exchange there XAR to XEM in the platform then XEM to real fiat.

Nice! really lokking forward to it. I think this platform will grow exponential after launch with more and more people using it

Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

Nice! really lokking forward to it. I think this platform will grow exponential after launch with more and more people using it

Thank you for such kind words. Please be posted for more details.
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

Good evening! Guys, I really want to understand your project, tell me please? What is it about?  And also what for do we need it?
 Huh

Xarcade is a business that runs on top of the NEM blockchain. Creating  a  game  distribution  platform  called  “Xarcade”  that  runs  on  blockchain  for  both  game publishers and gamers to use and is a more direct alternative to the other app stores.

Blockchaining  video  games  disintermediate  the  established  “middle  men  (the  app  stores)”  and   creates a direct relationship between the game publisher and gamer. It  allows  the  game  publishers  to  rely  less  on  generating  revenue  from  advertisements,  which  annoy the gamers usually and to make more revenue from in-app purchases since Xarcade would take 0%.

For 24/7 chat support please join us at Xarcade Official Telegram at http://[Suspicious link removed]/Xarcade

Is there a demo?

Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:44:14 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 02:02:15 PM by Apekool

Hi guys. Looking to invest in some XAR.  A couple of quick questions though, if I need to cash my XAR in due to cash flow, how soon after the DSO finishes can I do so and how would I do it?

Only if there is a platform, on which there are applications, which are being used. And on which the users are willing to pay $0.80  or >$0.80 per token.

Then you can exchange them with no loss / profit.

So, anyone here gonna use this platform and play the games? And what games? Consider that even if this becomes successful, it might take some time for the coin to grow in value. If there isn't an established community (yet) that supports the platform and all that comes with it, then there won't be such a community (yet) tomorrow either, such things need time. The community, the users of the platform and the game, will eventually decide what it's "worth" to pay for the token. Until that time the price variations are related more to investors/speculators/traders/etc.

A working demo would be one of the better marketing products, as the investor can then for itself decide whether or not it seems viable.

Especially because there isn't a road map and the next step is the launch of the platform, why no demo?

Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

Huh

For 24/7 chat support please join us at Xarcade Official Telegram at http://[Suspicious link removed]/Xarcade

Is there a demo?

Please stay tuned for the CEO, Otto von Nostitz to announce when the Xarcade platform BETA will be released. Also, the Xarcade team is aiming to have the final version completed during Q1 of 2018.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Hi guys. Looking to invest in some XAR.  A couple of quick questions though, if I need to cash my XAR in due to cash flow, how soon after the DSO finishes can I do so and how would I do it?

Only if there is a platform, on which there are applications, which are being used. And on which the users are willing to pay $0.80  or >$0.80 per token.

Then you can exchange them with no loss / profit.

So, anyone here gonna use this platform and play the games? And what games? Consider that even if this becomes successful, it might take some time for the coin to grow in value. If there isn't an established community (yet) that supports the platform and all that comes with it, then there won't be such a community (yet) tomorrow either, such things need time. The community, the users of the platform and the game, will eventually decide what it's "worth" to pay for the token. Until that time the price variations are related more to investors/speculators/traders/etc.

A working demo would be one of the better marketing products, as the investor can then for itself decide whether or not it seems viable.

Especially because there isn't a road map and the next step is the launch of the platform, why no demo?

Xarcade platform is free to use to everyone. Gamers can download games free of charge. The game publishers will get a profit for every purchase of gamers of XAR, so let says accelarate their Levels. Gamers will acvumulate in-game credits and exchange it to XAR then exchange it in the Xarcade platform for XEM to fiat.

XAR is a utility token. It has a fixed amount of 1€. Early investors will automatically get a profit of 20% from purchases they made during DSO since it sells only at 0.80€.
Faker198

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

Only thing i see in the XAR DSO paper is withdrawl limits exists on daily and weekly and no actual supply max or any conditions of burning or reserving coins on developers. Your paper needs clarity. Remind you are talking to someone here likely more experience than most of your team
boybadbi

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

I noticed that recently there have been a lot of projects related to games! Yes, I agree, this is a very useful niche for reorganizing it into a block chain. But in fact a lot of water, and until I saw no worthy implementation of similar ideas associated with games.

CROWD MACHINE
Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders (https://www.crowdmachine.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: