Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3234 times)
Xarcade (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

you say right. I checked this information on a third-party source, because I also did not understand this project very well. Listen, can anyone know what NEM is? What is it for? is it a technology, a process, or am I in the wrong direction? Tell me please.

NEM is a blockchain technology. NEM can be adopted by all users to simplify the conolex programing. What NEM differ from other blockchain is that it can process 4000TPS with minimal fee at 0.05XEM. It is also decentralized and works in different nodes that incase their is a system bug the whole technology won't get affected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

Never understand the author has been insisting on the explanation of the "DSO", whether someone gave me the most straightforward explanation

Xarcade token XAR has a fixed amount of €1. During the DSO you will get a 20% discount.

XAR never fluctuates on the platform and is always at a constant value at EUR 1.00. This constant value is for benefit for the game publishers who would dislike fluctuate.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

Never understand the author has been insisting on the explanation of the "DSO", whether someone gave me the most straightforward explanation

Xarcade token XAR has a fixed amount of €1. During the DSO you will get a 20% discount.

XAR never fluctuates on the platform and is always at a constant value at EUR 1.00. This constant value is for benefit for the game publishers who would dislike fluctuate.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

I understand the project on the platform NEM? I'm just a big fan of IT and I think that everything that this team does is very promising!
Tell me, is there any bounty or airdrop?

there is a bounty thread. Just look in the Bounties section for it  Wink
Airdrop is available for this project too? Cause i'm too lazy to work for bounties ...

To join in Xarcade bounty program please http://bit.ly/Xarcade-Bounty-Campaign

For inqueries please join Xarcade Officiial Telegram 24/7 chat support at http://bit.ly/Xarcade
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:41:10 PM

Good evening! Guys, I really want to understand your project, tell me please? What is it about?  And also what for do we need it?
 Huh
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

Good evening! Guys, I really want to understand your project, tell me please? What is it about?  And also what for do we need it?
 Huh
The Xarcade platform distributes video games that are developed based on the NEM blockchain technology. These games are integrated into the NEM blockchain through the use of the Xarcade Software Developer Kit (SDK) which can be downloaded by game publisher from the platform. To learn more about the project, visit our Github page by clicking on the icon below.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

Huh
The Xarcade platform distributes video games that are developed based on the NEM blockchain technology. These games are integrated into the NEM blockchain through the use of the Xarcade Software Developer Kit (SDK) which can be downloaded by game publisher from the platform. To learn more about the project, visit our Github page by clicking on the icon below.
What advantages does your project have? Why it should be exactly your project? What is the difference with others? I want to compare it))
Groc

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

Huh
What advantages does your project have? Why it should be exactly your project? What is the difference with others? I want to compare it))
ADVANTAGES: • Xarcade is the first video game company to integrate NEM blockchain technology with the widely used "Unity" game developer software. • “Blockchaining” video games by introducing a cryptocurrency called “XEM” (similar to Bitcoin and from the NEM foundation) for gamers to exchange with one another. • Creating a game distribution platform called “Xarcade” that runs on blockchain for both game publishers and gamers to use and is a more direct alternative to the other app stores.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

Huh
ADVANTAGES: • Xarcade is the first video game company to integrate NEM blockchain technology with the widely used "Unity" game developer software. • “Blockchaining” video games by introducing a cryptocurrency called “XEM” (similar to Bitcoin and from the NEM foundation) for gamers to exchange with one another. • Creating a game distribution platform called “Xarcade” that runs on blockchain for both game publishers and gamers to use and is a more direct alternative to the other app stores.
How does it work? What structure I can see here? Explain me please all of these details.
Groc

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:42:53 PM

Huh
How does it work? What structure I can see here? Explain me please all of these details.
First a game publisher and gamer both sign up to the platform in order to upload and manage their games.
Than a gamer on the platform becomes part of the gaming ecosystem whereby the gamer can exchange earned in-game credits across different games.
And also the games from our platform incentivizes gamers to have the ability to convert their XAR into XEM at the exchange.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:43:11 PM

Huh
First a game publisher and gamer both sign up to the platform in order to upload and manage their games.
Than a gamer on the platform becomes part of the gaming ecosystem whereby the gamer can exchange earned in-game credits across different games.
And also the games from our platform incentivizes gamers to have the ability to convert their XAR into XEM at the exchange.

Is Xarcarde conducting an Initial Coin Offering? Again sorry for so many question, maybe some of them you can consider as stupid.)
Groc

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

Huh

Is Xarcarde conducting an Initial Coin Offering? Again sorry for so many question, maybe some of them you can consider as stupid.)
Do not warry! No, Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. We are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead in a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

Huh

Do not warry! No, Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. We are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead in a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.
When does collection take place, and maybe there are some specific conditions for this?
 Huh
Groc

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

Huh

When does collection take place, and maybe there are some specific conditions for this?
 Huh
Xarcade collects your personal information at different times when you make use of our Services, including when you buy our products, or otherwise contact us. Generally, personal information is collected when (a) you use a Service, (b) you create an Account, (c) you make a purchase within our Services, (d) you create user generated content, (e) you watch advertisements within our Services, (f) you sign up to a newsletter, (g) you contact Xarcade customer service and during technical support sessions, (h) you enter into a contest or sweepstake, (i) you chat with other users of the Services, (j) you wish to participate in a beta or otherwise download a patch or a demo (k) you share or otherwise contribute to our social media channels and other community websites or (l) whenever you register your interest or otherwise participate in any discount sale offer (" DSO ") or other offer for the purchase of in-game tokens or credits or cryptocurrency through Xarcade.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

Huh

Huh
Xarcade collects your personal information at different times when you make use of our Services, including when you buy our products, or otherwise contact us. Generally, personal information is collected when (a) you use a Service, (b) you create an Account, (c) you make a purchase within our Services, (d) you create user generated content, (e) you watch advertisements within our Services, (f) you sign up to a newsletter, (g) you contact Xarcade customer service and during technical support sessions, (h) you enter into a contest or sweepstake, (i) you chat with other users of the Services, (j) you wish to participate in a beta or otherwise download a patch or a demo (k) you share or otherwise contribute to our social media channels and other community websites or (l) whenever you register your interest or otherwise participate in any discount sale offer (" DSO ") or other offer for the purchase of in-game tokens or credits or cryptocurrency through Xarcade.
I also can understand that you have some TYPES OF INFORMATION that you have COLLECTED, is it like this?
Groc

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

Huh

Huh
I also can understand that you have some TYPES OF INFORMATION that you have COLLECTED, is it like this?
We collect the following categories of information:
o   oRegistration information you provide when you create an Account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password
o   oTransaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or Service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information
o   oInformation you provide in public forums on our sites and applications
o   oInformation sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information
nrvkush

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

Huh

Huh
o   oRegistration information you provide when you create an Account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password
o   oTransaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or Service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information
o   oInformation sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information

Thank you for your answers! It is a great project! Xarcade is very interesting especially for me! I also will invite friends  Smiley
Groc

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

Huh

Huh

Thank you for your answers! It is a great project! Xarcade is very interesting especially for me! I also will invite friends  Smiley
You are welcome)) It will be great)) Join us)) We will be glad))))
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

Good evening! What does the platform enable for its users?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

Good evening! What does the platform enable for its users?
The Platform enables users to exchange, purchase and transfer the in-game credits, which would be accessible from: (a) The desktop; (b) Mobile devices; (c) An in-game browser window.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: