Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3234 times)
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

Speaking of the xarcade platform, game publishers and gamers can exchange opinions to improve their new games at a lower cost. Will this be the solution of game publishers and gamers to save costs?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xarcade (OP)

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

When we talk about the platform of Xarcade and games based on this platform, do we have only mobile games in the world? Or not?

The Platform is intended to allow video game publishers to maintain their own in-game credits on the NEM blockchain. This is made possible upon after the video game publisher downloads the Xarcade SDK from the platform and integrate it.

The Platform enables users to exchange, purchase and transfer the in-game credits, which
would be accessible from:
 (a) The desktop;
 (b) Mobile devices;
 (c) An in-game browser window.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

I do not quite understand one thing. how the token XAR and the currency XEM are linked.
How do they work with each other and what kind of function does each of them carry?

XAR is a mosaic of NEM. Therefore your XAR can be stored in your NEM wallet.

Xarcade backbone is NEM blockchain.

Advantahe in blockchaining  video  games disintermediate  the  established  “middle  men  (the  app  stores)”  and   creates a direct relationship between the game publisher and gamer.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

Speaking of the xarcade platform, game publishers and gamers can exchange opinions to improve their new games at a lower cost. Will this be the solution of game publishers and gamers to save costs?

Creating  a  game  distribution  platform  called  “Xarcade”  that  runs  on  blockchain  for  both  game    publishers and gamers to use and is a more direct alternative to the other app stores.

Gamers can now exchange in-game credits both ways, which they  were unable to do before.

To site exmaple; Google  and  Apple  each  take  30%  of  the  revenue  from  the  game  publishers  –  Xarcade  takes  0%, thus leaving the video game publisher with more of a marketing budget.

Blockchaining  video  games  disintermediate  the  established  “middle  men  (the  app  stores)”  and   creates a direct relationship between the game publisher and gamer.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

Hi devs! When will you release the final program?

Game publishers can now use the Xarcade SDK kit to integrate their new and current games in Xarcade platform.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

Tell me, please, I do not understand what is a consumer token? And why did the team decide to abandon all conventional ICO, is not it too difficult for all these innovations?
It's simple, Xarcade sells a value that is of a consumer nature, when XAR does not have to give anyone a profit or the intention to make any profit. It turns out that each XAR is equivalent to the value of a crypto currency of 1.00 euros. As the company points out, this is done because publishers of games wanted to receive predictable revenues. I do not think that this will somehow greatly affect the company's success, innovations are always useful!
It turns out that I can use this currency and always mean that it is equivalent to 1 euro? And if I wanted to sell in-game credits as items and want to sell them to free buyers, can I create games that use such in-game credits on Xarcade? Can the publisher convert Xar from in-game credits that he sold?

XAR never fluctuates on the platform and is always at a constant value at EUR 1.00. This constant value is for benefit for the game publishers who would dislike fluctuate.

Yes, the publisher can convert XAR from his sold in-game credits at the exchange.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a road map? Can not open a document with all the information about the project? Do you think that the team will be able to timely fulfill all the tasks established in time? I think that this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profits, unless it happens with Xarcade?
I fully share your point of view. I've seen teams that failed to finish an item for a set period of time, but the fact is that the company's policy was built in such a way that the team refused to collect money, so it simply does not need to provide any information about the intermediate stages , I advise you to follow the news! Is there anything specific on the road map?
Quite an interesting approach, on the other hand, it is correct, perhaps, so they were able to protect themselves from unforeseen delays!
Yes, please tell me when is it planned to start using the platform? And when is the release planned, that is, the release of the final version?

Please stay tuned for the CEO, Otto von Nostitz to announce when the Xarcade platform BETA will be released. Also, the Xarcade team is aiming to have the final version completed during Q1 of 2018.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

Nowhere is written how much will it cost for developers to use the platform? Google and Apple hold 30%. How much will XARCADA cost? It will not be free. That's for sure. Then the developers of the platform will not have any benefit. And can this cost rise in the future? Are there any forecasts?

o There is zero cost for the game publisher to go onto the platform.

o Xarcade takes 0 % of revenue share from a game publisher on Xarcade.

o The only step they must do is send to Xarcade a proposed conversion rate of their in-game credits to XAR and wait for Xarcade's approval.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

Hi devs! When will you release the final program?

Final release aimed on Q1 2018.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a road map? Can not open a document with all the information about the project? Do you think that the team will be able to timely fulfill all the tasks established in time? I think that this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profits, unless it happens with Xarcade?
I fully share your point of view. I've seen teams that failed to finish an item for a set period of time, but the fact is that the company's policy was built in such a way that the team refused to collect money, so it simply does not need to provide any information about the intermediate stages , I advise you to follow the news! Is there anything specific on the road map?
Quite an interesting approach, on the other hand, it is correct, perhaps, so they were able to protect themselves from unforeseen delays!
Yes, please tell me when is it planned to start using the platform? And when is the release planned, that is, the release of the final version?
The Xarcade store, which will be published in January, will provide a game store in which the XAR marker can be used for shopping. In addition to the game store, Game Publishers will have access to the back office to see their Wallet, their sales and other details about the games published in the Xarcade store. The first release of the Xarcade Store should allow users to buy XAR from XEM, and also sell XAR for XEM, using the average market price of XEM.
I understand that the project is built on the platform of XEM? It's just great for development. In my opinion, partnership with such a well-known company is very important, their celebrity will only play a plus for Xarcade, is not it?
Yes, you are absolutely right. I believe that NEM is one of the most promising projects with will, and their support will positively influence both the development of the project and further growth. Since all transactions of the Xarcade platform will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe manner, this will be a positive factor for the future of NEM itself.
And at what stage is the development of the platform now? Should it be almost ready to work?

Please stay tuned for the CEO, Otto von Nostitz to announce when the Xarcade platform BETA will be released. Also, the Xarcade team is aiming to have the final version completed during Q1 of 2018.

As for the Xarcade SDK kit is already available to ise by the game devs.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

A very interesting project for gamers! I wonder whether this project is the reliability of the transaction or the return?

Gamers can now exchange in-game credits both ways, which they  were unable to do before.

Xarcade  allows  the  gamer  to  make  income  because  the  in-game  currencies  of  various  games  can be converted into the cryptocurrency XEM, which in turn can be converted into real fiat money.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

How this linked with NEM?

Xarcade  is  the  first  video  game  company  to  integrate  NEM  blockchain  technology  with  the  widely used "Unity" game developer software
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

I do not quite understand one thing. how the token XAR and the currency XEM are linked.
How do they work with each other and what kind of function does each of them carry?
It's very simple that the XAR token interacts with your game currency, it is attached to that rate of in-game currency, which the developer himself indicates. At the same time, this token is tied to the value of the euro. 1 XAR = 1 euro
Ok, I get it. But which role does XEM play?
How it interacts with the XAR token and for what purpose it is needed.
I do not quite have the connection of these two tickers  Huh

Xarcade foundation is NEM blockchain.

Xarcade token uses XAR which is a NEM mosaic that can be stored in your NEM wallet under mosaic.

XAR can be converted to XEM inside the Xarcade platform.

Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

It's very simple that the XAR token interacts with your game currency, it is attached to that rate of in-game currency, which the developer himself indicates. At the same time, this token is tied to the value of the euro. 1 XAR = 1 euro
Ok, I get it. But which role does XEM play?
How it interacts with the XAR token and for what purpose it is needed.
I do not quite have the connection of these two tickers  Huh
XEM is a token that will be located on the platform XARCADE and also it will play the role of an external platform token. That is, it will be listed on the stock exchanges and it can be freely traded and receive real profits from this.
Also, with the help of the bundle XAR and XEM, you can output in-game currency to your wallet or transfer it to other users.
It turns out that the XEM token will have a volatile course, right? Or I'm wrong?
If this token is freely available for sale on stock exchanges, etc.
Can this somehow affect the stable entire gaming network as a whole or not?

XEM is a volatile in nature. It is traded in exchanges now.

XAR never fluctuates on the platform and is always at a constant value at EUR 1.00. This constant value is for benefit for the game publishers who would dislike fluctuate.
i82blikeu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

The platform's founders say that game developers using the XARCADE platform will be able to save up to 30% of their funds. And also that Google and Apple platforms can take up to 30% of the profits from games and applications. But how exactly will games be distributed on this platform?

o There is zero cost for the game publisher to go onto the platform.

o Xarcade takes 0 % of revenue share from a game publisher on Xarcade.

o The only step they must do is send to Xarcade a proposed conversion rate of their in-game credits to XAR and wait for Xarcade's approval.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?

XAR total supply is a function of the demand. It is being sold and purchased all the time.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

When we talk about the platform of Xarcade and games based on this platform, do we have only mobile games in the world? Or not?
Actually, I do not think there will be any restrictions in this regard.
The platform can be used as a mobile segment and on personal computers. It can be mobile games or even browser-based, it does not matter.
Everything depends on the imagination of the developer.
I love it. It turns out this kind of multi-platform economic independence. I have never seen such a thing before!
This is a really interesting product in the field of blockchain technology!  Cheesy
That is how it is!
I'm waiting for the end of DSO and they will present the working SDK for developers to try to do something on this platform.

Xarcade SDK is now ready to used by the game devs. Game publishers only needs to submit their new or current games for Xarcade for review such as conversion rate of in-game credits to XAR.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

Is there any information on the dates of platform insertion and the date of the SDK release?
I understand that first you need to wait for the end of DSO, but in any case there must be a road map or something like that?

There is no need to wait for the DSO to end. Game publishers can now submit their new and current games to Xarcade. SDK is now ready to be in use.

To give hints these are the few game publishers onboard to Xarcade

1. Xhai Studios
2. Synthetic Games
3. Endles Studio
4. Gregory Saive
5. Snapgame

bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

if I directly send XEM to the DSO XEM address I will automatically receive XAR in my Nano wallet? Will I receive the gift for depositing with XEM in the Nano wallet as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: