Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3234 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

Great project! Tell me please, is the ICO procedure still going on?
There were no ICO procedures)
Why? And how do I buy tokens? It turns out the sale is already closed?
No, here everything is a little different! Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. They are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead of a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.
What is the difference between ICO and DCO?
An ICO is about raising money and giving promises of return of investment. This mode is bordering regulatory requirements in certain countries.
A DSO is not about raising money. It is about the pre-sale of a product or product where it can be consumed in one way or another at a later date. Hence it is a sale and not for raising money. In our case, it is a discounted sale.

Interestingly, the first time I see this! In any case, can I still buy tokens? How much is the price of one?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

both videos quite interesting talk about the draft, I like what the developers tried on this
I think that video is enough briefly to Express himself of all the information presented in other documents,it is very convenient
I agree with you,the information in the video is presented very briefly and succinctly , but it is quite seamless and easy
a huge plus for developers think it is very important and necessary in addition very easy to understand the information and do not need in-depth knowledge
incredibly convenient when the thread is live and in addition to that it just is,video is very simple and even interesting ahah
First, the platform has great potential. Secondly, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost. Third, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure manner.
I fully agree with you, you can develop absolutely in all areas!
What do you mean?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:04:03 AM

No, here everything is a little different! Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. They are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead of a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.
An ICO is about raising money and giving promises of return of investment. This mode is bordering regulatory requirements in certain countries.
A DSO is not about raising money. It is about the pre-sale of a product or product where it can be consumed in one way or another at a later date. Hence it is a sale and not for raising money. In our case, it is a discounted sale.

Interestingly, the first time I see this! In any case, can I still buy tokens? How much is the price of one?
If I'm not mistaken, each XAR is equivalent to a crypto currency of 1.00 euros. But now give a discount of 20%, so one token will cost you 0.8 euros! In my opinion an excellent proposal!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

both videos quite interesting talk about the draft, I like what the developers tried on this
I think that video is enough briefly to Express himself of all the information presented in other documents,it is very convenient
I agree with you,the information in the video is presented very briefly and succinctly , but it is quite seamless and easy
a huge plus for developers think it is very important and necessary in addition very easy to understand the information and do not need in-depth knowledge
incredibly convenient when the thread is live and in addition to that it just is,video is very simple and even interesting ahah
First, the platform has great potential. Secondly, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost. Third, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure manner.
What do you mean?
I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:15:44 AM

If I'm not mistaken, each XAR is equivalent to a crypto currency of 1.00 euros. But now give a discount of 20%, so one token will cost you 0.8 euros! In my opinion an excellent proposal!
Yes, you are right! It turns out I should translate the cost of 0.8 euros to the equivalent of the crypto currency which I am going to pay?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

What do you mean?
I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

Yes, you are right! It turns out I should translate the cost of 0.8 euros to the equivalent of the crypto currency which I am going to pay?
Yes, that's right! But Please note that when the crypto currency hits their wallet, it can take a different price, which is calculated based on the average formula that uses Coinmarketcap.com
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

What do you mean?
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Now I'm thinking about participating in the project, thank you very much!
dianikusuma

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:54:14 AM

What do you mean?
I myself also hope that in the future this project a lot of interest and a lot of support from participants and investors, hopefully this project can run smoothly as planned.
Lilianaser

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:56:03 AM

What do you mean?
a very good project fascinating, and I would also like to join in this project, but I'd like to see the development of this project. hopefully this project a success for his future.
crosswhite

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

What do you mean?
a very good project fascinating, and I would also like to join in this project, but I'd like to see the development of this project. hopefully this project a success for his future.
I think the project is later going to be successful and deliver incredible luck.
I believe with hard work they are doing later will produce stunning results. success is always for this project.

hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:36:56 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profit, will not it happen with Xarcade?
DISCMAN

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?

Maybe sometimes, we cannot accept the fact the understimating is actully exist in this world, we just need to understand the possibility that will be happening on the next label or series. You jist have to accept the fact that people actually judge.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

Tell me please, I do not understand what is a consumer token? And why did the team decide to refuse to hold all the usual ICO, is it not too difficult for all these innovations?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:47:23 AM

You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
Fritz93

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:51:12 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profit, will not it happen with Xarcade?
Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly. I fully share your point of view. More than once I saw teams that did not manage to finish one or another item within the deadline, but the fact is that the company's policy was built in such a way that the team refused to hold money collection, therefore, it is simply not necessary to provide any information on the intermediate stages , I advise you to follow the news! And on the roadmap is interested in something specific?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:54:54 AM

Tell me please, I do not understand what is a consumer token? And why did the team decide to refuse to hold all the usual ICO, is it not too difficult for all these innovations?
It's simple, Xarcade sells a value that is of a consumer nature, when XAR should not give anyone a profit or the intention to make any profit. It turns out that each XAR is equivalent to a crypto currency value of 1.00 euros. As the company points out, this is done because publishers of games would like to receive predictable revenues. I do not think that this will somehow greatly affect the company's success, innovations are always useful!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:03:16 AM

Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly. I fully share your point of view. More than once I saw teams that did not manage to finish one or another item within the deadline, but the fact is that the company's policy was built in such a way that the team refused to hold money collection, therefore, it is simply not necessary to provide any information on the intermediate stages , I advise you to follow the news! And on the roadmap is interested in something specific?
Quite an interesting approach, on the other hand it is correct, probably in this way they were able to protect themselves from unforeseen delays!
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: