Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 03:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be more profitable in the upcoming years?  (Read 2536 times)
Sall-Mo

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:28:31 AM

In the long run, I think the price of BTC will definitely increase, so I have already bought some and are ready to sell later.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

2017 was a year of many ups and downs for bitcoin currency, even though bitcoin is showing consistent performance since last one year. Due to year end celebration mood and profit booking by bitcoin investor’s bitcoin price is rolling down and settling near $14000. But this is a temporary correction. Bitcoin price likely to shoot up in the month of January. Billionaires and big financial institutions are likely to invest in bitcoin currency. Bitcoin has given a lot to its investors; it will continue its policy in the coming years.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:15:39 AM

No one can tell about this with full surety that it will be profitable or not but if you see the graph of bitcoin til now then yes we can say that it will be profitable in future.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:45:29 AM

Yes! The price of Bitcoin may be low today but that is actually good. More and more people will invest in Bitcoin because of the current situation Bitcoin is in. People really love this situation. They will buy as many Bitcoin as they can so that their future money will become so huge. If the demands for Bitcoin increases, the price automatically increases too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

The price of a Bitcoin reached a record high of $16,601.77 Thursday morning before falling to $15,500, in what has been a weeklong tear in a price that was $10,000 a month ago and just $1,000 in January.

As the value of BIC has climbed, so has the amount of energy needed to keep this online economy running, which now exceeds the energy use of 159 individual countries.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:25:39 AM

Yes of course. We cannot tell when the prices goes up or down. But in the economic cycle, there'll always be a time when everything rises. On the other hand, there is also fluctuations. Nobody can tell. It depends upon the supply and demand chain.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

No one can tell about this with full surety that it will be profitable or not but if you see the graph of bitcoin til now then yes we can say that it will be profitable in future.
Yes no one could tell what should gonna happen in the up coming year to the status of bitcoin. But as what we always looking forward we are aiming and hoping that it should be. Though we can't tell what will gonna happen I believe that bitcoin will become more profitable than ever.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Zilonglong.bucks

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:34:22 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

2018 will be the good year to all bitcoin holders there, just  imagine those trends and topics from past year and this 2017, the demand is getting higher alrrady, the more you keep the higher the value is.)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:49:07 AM

Yes of course. We cannot tell when the prices goes up or down. But in the economic cycle, there'll always be a time when everything rises. On the other hand, there is also fluctuations. Nobody can tell. It depends upon the supply and demand chain.
Yes it will and always be profitable and be more profitable in the upcoming year. Of course we always want the best for bitcoin that's why we should always think positive about it and it was bitcoin also possess in the present day.  It is not impossible to happen because bitcoin is now making its popularity in the world market.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:54:36 AM

Yes! The price of Bitcoin may be low today but that is actually good. More and more people will invest in Bitcoin because of the current situation Bitcoin is in. People really love this situation. They will buy as many Bitcoin as they can so that their future money will become so huge. If the demands for Bitcoin increases, the price automatically increases too.
Of course it will become more profitable in the upcoming year and will always be profitable even though sometimes the price of bitcoin are varying anytime but it doesn't drop to the point where we can tell that it really not necessary to be. But as a trader and investor of bitcoin I still believe to this possibility that it would be.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:56:42 AM

Ye it can be more profitable if more people who are willing to not just invest but sell after making some profitable reinvest, come in. This will keep the system healthy and grow Bitcoin
nobita shizuka

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:15:36 PM

for the year 2018 I'm sure bitcoin gives a very high profit, even for next year hopefully. If for the current price of the bitcoin yet too high, but in 2018 price bitcoin will soaring again, I'm sure it will.
dangphananh

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

I would still expect the price increase and not decrease.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:19:30 PM

As you can see 2017 brings great fortune to the bitcoin users and there are many others who want to invest in it as it progress future more who know what will gonna happene in coming up years.
In my opinion is yes bitcoin in 2017 it brings a great fortune for us. Bitcoin users are gladly that there investment will gain in high profit. In the coming years bitcoin will more successful and the profit must getting higher. Many investors now have progress future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:24:23 PM

Yes it will and always be profitable and be more profitable in the upcoming year. Of course we always want the best for bitcoin that's why we should always think positive about it and it was bitcoin also possess in the present day.  It is not impossible to happen because bitcoin is now making its popularity in the world market.

Bitcoin is already providing good opportunities to people to make money, and it is expected that bitcoin will continue giving profit to people. In fact bitcoin price still have the potential to increase its price for a long long time. It is even expected that bitcoin price reach to 300000$ very soon, therefore i think holding bitcoin in  present time will be more profitable in future. I myself trying to hold my bitcoin for next few years and hope that i will sell my bitcoin after reaching 100000$.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:29:26 PM

Its all depends on progress develop by bitcoin developers. Will the problem of transaction fee and slow transaction speed be minimized so that there is no longer any reason for companies not to adopt it as a protocol that can help their transactions. In the future, bitcoin can be said to be increasingly rare and difficult to obtain because of its high prices, I think 2017 is the beginning of all that.
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:30:34 PM

NO.
Profitable : Yes
More profitable than 2017 ? NO.

i would suggest you all to go to coinmarketcap.com and look at the price and market cap chart of bitcoin, in LOG SCALE MODE.

you will get an answer about the sustainability of this rate : it would have to grow an other x10 wich would be somewhere between 100k and 250k$ per coin.

this is not the actual problem, the actual problem is the market cap. Bitcoin reaching 3000 Billion market cap ? no way !!

also you have to consider what makes bitcoin so strong, is that most people believed to be anonymous and therefore a new way to escape governments.

but once govs start to pour into crypto markets, they will start to target any tax evaders and all blockchains better be publicly accessed.
and probably require to apply taxes, giving them bitcoin etc.

the next jump is anonymity.Bitcoin has been the best thing to make huge profits. don't forget that more than profits, there is anonimity and tax evasion, that basically everybody on this forum is doing, even if they don't admit it.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

I think bitcoin will crash at some point in the next 12 months, losing at least half of its value, but when all the bitcoins are released into the systems, they will actually go UP in value do to supply and demand.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

The next few years. The mainstream view is that bitcoin will continue to rise. I think the rise is sure, but it doesn't grow like this this year. In the next few years, we should see more of the success of altcoin, and it is possible that the market value of ETH is more than bitcoin.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:10:49 PM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

It could be more profitable it only the transaction fees would be lesser and have much faster transactions. I think bitcoin still would grow by 2018. We must try other alts also like ETH and LTC maybe they will grow also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: