Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:00:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be more profitable in the upcoming years?  (Read 2532 times)
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:03:56 PM

I'm sure yes, the chance of bitcoin to reach an increasingly expensive price is possible. Because more and more wanted it but few sell it.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

if bitcoin is acceptable as a legitimate payment tool in all countries definitely bitcoin will experience a very rapid price increase and this will make a profit for bitcoin owners who have bought bitcoin before bitcoin prices rise.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:05:01 PM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

2018 and the further years we can manage I think it would make cruptocurrency more palatable especially if the other countries can see that there is stability in some way to how the cryptocurrency works. I think that if we can prove to people that it can last.
I see bitcoin more grown in profit and development in 2018 and even in the upcoming years.If we can trace the footsteps of bitcoin from its beginning up to the present,we can clearly say that bitcoin has really made its remarkable trademarks every year.And having bitcoin in 2017 is totally a blast.So hopefully by 2018 bitcoin will become even greater not just in profit but also being a world-class trusted coin.

JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:06:02 PM

If you bought when it was $1, yes, you will make a lot of profit with Bitcoin. If you bought today, well, things won;t look that good. Even if BTC will be worth 100 000$, your proffit will only be 800%, with Altcoins, that are bought when they are launched, you can make more than that, way much more.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:06:48 PM

It could still grow. I believe so much in bitcoin's potential despite of the huge dump lately. Its price is still way higher today compared to the time I started being involved in cryptoworld and that is something I want to hold on to.
I think 2018 will be an important turning point for bitcoin and the crypto market, which will grow strongly when investors from traditional markets such as Forex, gold, real estate, oil ... are interested and diverted to bitcoin and crypto market. A boom year is ahead and I'm happy for that.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:07:56 PM

I'm sure yes, the chance of bitcoin to reach an increasingly expensive price is possible. Because more and more wanted it but few sell it.
I'm alco confident that Bitcoin will be more profitable in the upcoming years. The demands of people are there so the popularity are there too. It will increase its price soon that will lead to be more profitable.

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:09:09 PM

Truly, I'll be hopeful that Bitcoin will be more productive in the forthcoming years. The factor that made it less beneficial at this correct month is because of a great deal of merchants liquidating out the greater part of their profit for Christmas. By and large, it is a direct result of the occasions or season. How about we accept this open door likewise to purchase bitcoins in light of the fact that the cost in the market dropped as of late. There is most likely that when the up and coming year begins, it's cost will go soar as the year goes.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:10:56 PM

In fact Bitcoin always gives a miracle to all of us, so an increase in price is very likely to happen. By 2017 we've all seen that the Bitcoin price is experiencing something extraordinary, I'm also sure if in 2018 Bitcoin prices will again increase. It all happens because of the growing development and level of confidence in Bitcoin.
hadisaw

Activity: 245

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

That's very possible, bitcoin prices will increase with years. Do not waste the opportunity now to have bitcoin, because next year will be very difficult to get it.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

It depends on what profitable means for you.. In the upcoming years the price will be much more higher of course, not it doesnt mean that it is much more "Profitable" than what it is right now.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:19:25 PM

Bitcoin can be more profitable in the next year, although I have not yet been able to study its scale to deduce it value growth rate but I believe it moving for a better. Other altcoin rising today is a big challenge for bitcoin to face relentlessly to achieve its profitability as expected
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:21:56 PM

Definitely yes.
Said this because i really believe that it really is possible to happen since even with the challenges it is going through today, it still haven't gone back to how small it was back then. And with other companies predicting good things for bitcoin, i think a lot will really be investing in it big time.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:24:54 PM

yes of course if the retailers accept and the merchants start accepting using their payments using bitcoin then this will be the trigger of the increase in bitcoin prices that can soar very high.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:32:46 PM

I think bitcoin is more profitable in 2018. because the price will increase so much in 2018. high desire by investors to buy bitcoin in 2018 is increasing.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:33:42 PM

I think the profitability of Bitcoin will always depend on the trader or investor as it is always up to their strategy if it will be a success or not. The volatility will be always be there and it has been proven that it will be more volatile once it goes to a higher price and of course the more volatile that Bitcoim gets the more profitable it will be. Also I don't recommend to only hold Bitcoin if you just recently bought it as you are not taking advantage of its proce action.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

All depends on us using bitcoin, if wise in using it then bitcoin price will continue to rise, if we waste it for useless things then your bitcoin has no value at all.

Dxdiax26

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:35:44 PM

yes I am very sure if the price of Bitcoin in 2018 will soar tinngi I think people will also believe and predict the price of Bitcoin in 2018 will probably be at the price of $ 45000 / Bitcoin nothing is impossible if we see the trip Bitcoin in the beginning In 2017 the new Bitcoin price is priced at $ 800 / Bitcoin. and now at the end of 2017 as we never imagined at all if the price of Bitcoin price is $ 15,000 so nothing is impossible if the Bitcoin price in 2018 will be $ 45,000.
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:42:05 PM

The year 2017 is the year of Bitcoin, where Bitcoin's value is so high. By 2018 Bitcoin will surely go up but not as good as 2017.
malvinlee

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:00:32 PM

Yes, btc be more profitable in the upcoming years, bcos btc for us to rise up our financial and change our life way
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:01:03 PM

I think the profitability of Bitcoin will always depend on the trader or investor as it is always up to their strategy if it will be a success or not. The volatility will be always be there and it has been proven that it will be more volatile once it goes to a higher price and of course the more volatile that Bitcoim gets the more profitable it will be. Also I don't recommend to only hold Bitcoin if you just recently bought it as you are not taking advantage of its proce action.
Yes definitely Bitcoin will be more profitable in the upcoming years.Though its price has fallen a bit but we can say that 2017 was the year of Bitcoin.People are also expecting the same in 2018.Infact the expectations are much more higher.It has faced many challenges in the last eight years and has always emerged victorious.It has gained many users who want to invest desperately in it as they know that the profit margins will be very high.More and more people now want to join Bitcoin because of its popularity and the profit returns it gives in the short period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: