Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be more profitable in the upcoming years?  (Read 2532 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:37:50 AM

I think it will inevitably live a crash, but after this sane crash, it will be like the internet bubble, much bigger

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
madainfamous

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:45:50 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?
I really think so, after so many years bitcoin has established a lot of things around it which make it more profitable and it also gave it more potential to grow. Crypotocurrencies starts to get in trend nowadays and more people started trying it.

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:57:09 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?
2017 was one of the most successful years for Bitcoin. Due to uncontrolled price hike of bitcoin in 2017 cryptocurrency was been on of the top topic in Financial and business world though many financial analyst and companies don't believe Bitcoin but people all over the world are getting more interest to invest in Cryptocurrency specifically in bitcoin. for the first month of 2018 we experience consolidation stage for bitcoin and once this is over expect bitcoin price will surge again.
elvinjamon

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:57:09 AM

I think it will steadily grow, unless whales come into the market.

IMO 2018 will be the year for ethereum.

I think there will come a time when bitcoin will continue to rise becuase it has many investors.  Having that in mind,  we can be profitable by trading and making campaigns
yanifitri20

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:00:50 AM

Although difficult to predict, I remain optimistic that next year bitcoint can be more profitable, because every year the value of investments proved to increase.
Merjilnj

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

The value of bitcoin could increase 10 times higher over the coming year. So it will be more profitable in the upcoming years.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

yes probably bitcoin will be rising the rest of the year because of its popularity in the whole world. Lot of investors are investing right now in bitcoin,
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:00:55 AM

yes probably bitcoin will be rising the rest of the year because of its popularity in the whole world. Lot of investors are investing right now in bitcoin,

That is correct, the network is on an ever increasing rate and many investors are getting involved by the day so it goes to suggest that bitcoin will be profitable in the near and far future and so i will urge all would-be investors to get involved now that the price of bitcoin has depreciated greatly.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

Obviously mate, I have presumably that bitcoin will be the most vital approach to put resources into the not so distant future, as we as a whole observe bitcoin has made the best advantage for some individuals around the globe in only couple of years, so I assume that it will continue going similarly to be appointed and to be authoritatively authorized to banks near,this will make it more gainful.
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

Yes definitely, bitcoin is designed to be used as a currency and right now, even that purpose is not fully served, bitcoin's value is at $15,000 level. It is certain that as demand increases with fix supply with only about 21 million bitcoins, its value with continuously increase. We've seen the rapid rise last year, although we may experience certain corrections in the coming weeks, bitcoin capitalization is at all time high, meaning more people are investing and that is a guarantee that it will be more valuable in the future.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:05:21 AM

Bitcoin in invented to deal with the issues of the traditional fiat infrastructure by optimizing the process and transforming it from the core. However, as of now, most the force is looking at it as a medium of gains from speculation activities. We are still dealing with some issues such as transaction fees and confirmation time. Thus everything is chaotic at the moment and anything can happen down the road so no one can predict the accurate future.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

Bitcoin has lots of potentials but has a long way journey. 2017 will be a great year for Bitcoin but I believe there are still more best years to come.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

Yes,I think so.Bitcoin can be more profitable in this upcoming years.Because, it has good demands for buy or sell.It has a good transaction and secure system. Security system is very high.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

This year, we are waiting for a lot of updates for the bitcoin network.
Lightning network and Atom swaps, as well as what is kept secret by the developers.
This is a huge potential for growth.
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Bitcoin in 2017 made a lot of Bitcoin investors and traders earn big and I'm one of them.. Hehe Grin. All we have to do is just watch and hope that Bitcoin go higher in this year. Hopefully Bitcoin price will go up faster than what I'm expected.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

Of course! We can still make profit from the bitcoins to the following years. There are now many people who are adapting bitcoins because they are now aware that bitcoin is full of potential. We can have a bright future by holding a bitcoin.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

Well considering the volatility of Bitcoin there can be a possibility that it will go down drastically but on the other hand, it can rise up higher than the charts on the last years. There sure gonna be a lot of coins specially tokens  that can rise in value or Other than BTC there can be one coin to Overcome it. but tis all just predictions. but for me, 2018 can be a promising year for investors and for gaining a high value in the market.

Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

in my perspective bitcoin this 2018 will be more fruitful and will be more high than the past years because the user has been rising and rising the more the user the higher the value of bitcoin and as of now my friend told me that we should post and post continually because the campaign we were joining was kinda big I could say that this year is really a profitable year.

Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

It is possible that bitcoin is becoming more and more expensive. Because more and more people want it, but seldom sell it. And Yes , bitcoin can be profitable in the upcoming years because now lots and lots of people are using bitcoin because of its unique ways of doing transactions.
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

I see bitcoin being replaced by a new coin in the long run. Higher fees with slow transaction. nah. Not a fan of bitcoin. I'm move bullish on ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: