Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be more profitable in the upcoming years?  (Read 2532 times)
doctorbilly64

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:41:32 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?
Over the years Bitcoin has grown to an incredible extent, it survives to our present day can be considered as a celebration, is also a reason for us to know that it has existed Now it must be more developed in the coming years that the new Bitcoin will last longer
Gen iUs

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Patience is virtue

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?
For me yes, like others says even though Its not predictable, because when we look the prize before and now, its more greater and better. In this year Bitcoin will be more profitable like last year, and it will continue to improve. Think positive guys, and we know also that no one can stop of increasing BTC day by day.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

As you can see 2017 brings great fortune to the bitcoin users and there are many others who want to invest in it as it progress future more who know what will gonna happene in coming up years.
I think it will. Because as you can see the price of bitcoin today it literally rising up and also the name of bitcoin is spreading all around the world. Maybe when the bitcoin is recognized by all countries many investors will encourage to invest here and thats a good news for bounty hunters.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

No one can predict it,but i hope bitcoin will be more and profitable in next year

The volatile nature of bitcoin makes it impossible to predict the exact time span of its pumps and dumps but still there are experts who predict the future prices of bitcoin and they are most of the time accurate guesses. Bitcoin is not going to disappoint anyone.

We should keep in mind that bitcoin investors are increasing in number day by day and this year, it will rise in value more than last year. Bitcoin can never disappoint you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

Bitcoin in 2017 made a lot of Bitcoin investors and traders earn big and I'm one of them.. Hehe Grin. All we have to do is just watch and hope that Bitcoin go higher in this year. Hopefully Bitcoin price will go up faster than what I'm expected.
Bitcoin can only be profitable if the market worth of bitcoin tends to increase in the coming years and there are likely chances that the market worth of bitcoin will definitely increase in the next coming years. It is because of the reason that with each passing day. The number of people who are interested in buying of more number of bitcoin is increasing and as a result of which, the demand of bitcoin is also increasing.
Willytom

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:33:31 AM

Bitcoin should be more profitable if one ventures into it right now considering the crash in price as at the moment. I will suggest to get more at this time

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

It's time for buy the bitcoins . it will be definately going to increase in upcoming years . More and more investors will be going to invest in near future .
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

Yes of course, bitcoin will be great for upcoming years as the demand for bitcoin is constantly increasing and so the value of will increase at the same time and constantly increase in value will tend to more profitable investment, though its hard to predict because of high volatility. This sudden drop happening right now is an example of volatility.
martin0317

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:47:19 AM

In my honest opinion yes bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be more profitable in the upcoming years. Just to think about it Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies made a significant jump when it comes to its value and the total market cap. Crypto world total cap in my opinion wouldve been in 1 trillion by now if we dont have much whales and institutions thats playing with the market from time to time but never the less being in a crypto world in these times are exciting and I hope everything will be smooth sailing soon now even that is impossible. Well positive mind and attitude attracts positive results.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:47:57 AM

Everything might be happen but nothing can rise breathless needs to be give a break. Not only in bitcoin also eth and the altcoins they valued a lot in a very short time, needs to be stabilize than it might start again.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

No one knows, but i believe that bitcoin will rise again again and pumped its price. It will start over again. 2018 will be the best year again for bitcoin
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

every year bitcoin is increasing rather than previous year.so next year also increased.the market place of bitcoon is spreading day by day.Many peoples are now can purchase through bitcoin. so it's usability are increasing.when lot of peoples trading, marketing with btc then it's volume also increase and it's its price also increased too.
Bitcoin goes up most of the time but there was a year in which we had negative growth, now I think this is going to be a good year but at the same time things are not going to be so easy as we are seeing since the price of bitcoin has been a little bit lower than we expected.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:34:22 AM

Bitcoin users continue to increase dramatically, while bitcoin stocks do not increase rapidly, so demand increases and prices will skyrocket. I have no doubt about the future of bitcoin even though the current price is down.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Gemma mae

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:37:22 AM

Yes can bitcoin more profitable in the upcoming years because there are more project will be discover or the project will be upgraded.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:15:46 AM

If Bitcoin doesn't improve as a mode of payment, I think its move the past year was the best it could do.
No one can exactly predict the future of a bitcoin but i'm hoping that bitcoin will remain stable as 2017.And i'm looking forward  that this year and for coming years bitcoin can continuously rise it's value and still profitable year for all bitcoin users and bitcoin holders.

riddy09

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:27:25 AM

@Jingjess
Just like any market, predicting Bitcoin is difficult. Currently, we are looking at Bitcoin in a bearish market. 2017 was a huge rise in both value and popularity of Bitcoin. I only see Bitcoin hindrance to be profitable is when the fees and the transactions confirmation remain high and slow.  Despite the falling Bitcoin value it is possible to be still profitable by taking advantage of the lower value to hold for future or when Bitcoin rise again.

Well, I'm pretty sure, many traders often managed to find a way to make any market profitable. Get strategies for either the rise or fall particularly Bitcoin that is a very volatile market in any crypto market we know.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:32:13 AM

It's profitable for the next 3-5 years and after that I don't think it will get more profitable because the price of bitcoin has surely reached a very expensive price that even billionaires cannot pushed its price more like when it is already $250k or half a mil.
James1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

.Bitcoin should be more profitable if one ventures into it right now considering the crash in price as at the moment. I will suggest to get more at this time.Everything might be happen but nothing can rise breathless needs to be give a break
heyspongebob

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

2018 will be altcoins and ETH year for sure. I still believe on BTC as the entire community however I don't believe we will see the massive increase it had. Furthermore 30k is completely reachable in my opinion
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

Yeah and i think bitcoin will increase more as far as you see bitcoin dreecreased so much so i think this is the time that all whales and all investor invest in bitcoin maybe after jauary 2018 bitcoin will rise again just be patient and just believe in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: