Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be more profitable in the upcoming years?  (Read 2532 times)
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded the highest record with a value of USD 19,796 on December 17 last.

Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, the criticism of this cryptocurrency is analogous to 'bubbles' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime) is still quite attached to the digital currency.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

In terms of mining, bitcoin is most profitable when its value increases quickly relative to the changes in difficulty. If there is a sharp increase in difference then bitcoin mining will be quite profitable for that period. However, if difficult increases faster than bitcoin gains in value (like right now), then profitability will be adversely affected, even if you have high end equipment.
Even though it has its downs, still it can give you huge returns in a shorter period of time. It's been profitable and increasingly been making the market attracts more investors and users, and I think its profitability will continue in the next years or so.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

Definitely so. Bitcoins have evolved over the years in the cryptocurrency market. At present bitcoin is adjusting prices to be more stable. In the coming years, investors will benefit from the bitcoin business.  I hope this happens quickly, enabling the economy to grow in the most modern direction.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

From January to now the price of Bitcoin is almost constantly declining, but I am sure, Bitcoin will reach the price that ever existed, even more than the previous price.

Bitcoin every year or every day is profitable, only unprofitable mining, in Bitcoin mining is most advantageous when its value increases rapidly relative to changes in difficulty

My hope, Bitcoin will be more profitable in the coming years.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

in upcoming years bitcoin will be rock that is sure because some experts are also spreading the about this in end of 2018 bitcoin will go rise up and people are so exited about this including me and it should be grow up people has been so many capital in bitcoin so are expecting lot when the price will fine then people will take breath.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

Yes it's absolutely right bitcoin can be more profitable in the upcoming years.its already will be more profitable currency of the crypto market.as we can see from the price history of bitcoins every year the value of bitcoin keeps on rising. it's value is only getting higher and higher in the maket. So many people can use bitcoin and have a better life.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

No one knows, but I believe that bitcoin will rise again and pump up the price. It will start all over again in 2018 will be the best year again for bitcoin.walapun currently bitcoin prices are not stable but I'm sure bitcoin will be the best coin
NavishaKhairin

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

all possibilities can happen, although little by little, in accordance with the development of the times of bitcoint will be more profitable
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

all possibilities can happen, although little by little, in accordance with the development of the times of bitcoint will be more profitable
I guess it will be, Just see how it will gain impact for their countries development when they accept it. It will be an innovation that will mark the financial system.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

Yes, Bitcoin will be more profitable for the upcoming years since last year it had reached a great hike and the price started increasing beyond imagination more people is being tempted to be involved in bitcoin so i believe that Bitcoin will be more profitable for the upcoming years also.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

I think that the second half of the year will be more successful for bitcoin than the first. I'm sure that bitcoin will show a good result this year as in the past.
henfan1980

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

So far, bitcoin seems to stay in a bear market in 2018. From nearly 20,000 to 6,000, it is currently floating at 8,000. If bitcoin can break through 10,000 in the near future, there may be bull market in the second half of the year. However, at present, it seems unlikely in the short term.
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

I assure you bitcoin price is rise up if China adopt it in their country.
fafapol

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

Don't lose hope. It will be more profitable not in upcoming years, but in upcoming months. I know BTC value is really low nowadays. What we needed is just patience and it's value will recover.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?

evident that bitcoin still profitable, especially at the end of every year.
as i see on the history of bitcoin price every year that in the early year bitcoin price will fall until the mid of year, and then grow until the end of the year.
DafneQofCrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

It should be, it must be,  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?
yes bitcoin will be profitable you can see the changes in past years. maybe in 2020 bitcoin will be more expensive and profitable thats why we need to invest as soon as possible to avoid a big risk.
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Everything is possible.I think that bitcoin has an incredibly big chance at the moment to be even more profitable in 2018 and subsequent years
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

As years goes by,bitcoin is continuously increasing it's value , so don't be late to invest in bitcoin because I believed it will grow more this 2018.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

I think it does have the capacity to be able to continuously increase in the years to come. It has been observed and documented that for the past years, the increase in value Bitcoin shows after every surge is becoming bigger and bigger, which then shows that on a yearly basis it's potential and ceiling value is climbing. Although there are so many negatives news and aspects swirling around Bitcoin that sometimes affects its value for the worst, it still has the power to get back on its feet, which is a good sign, especially since it is the main coin that everyone hinges their future on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: