Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚧[ANN][PreCrowdsale]🚗FRAS🚕Official UBER partner | Crypto TAXI +Real Use Cases  (Read 25750 times)
san2ok (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

I understand that this project is backed by real asset. Now my question is how are you going to compete with Uber, grab and gocar? they are your partner but definitely also competing for the same pie. Do you have a super secret sauce that will make this project a success? Do you have a SWOT analysis performed? The way I see it, the only thing that is different from other rental companies is that your's is raising money using blockchain. But one the money is raised, the real work has to be done.

we dont compete with them,UBER GRAB and GOCAR are not allowed to have armada and recruit driver
so we as one of partner are allowed to provide for them

in very short time, you will see FRAS armada roaming around jakarta
rangga201290

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

ENJOY YOUR TOUR TO TMII WITH FRAS COIN

There are many things to do with CAR Coin.One of them is a trip to the tourist attractions in Jakarta. Many tourist attractions you can visit with CAR COIN in Jakarta, one of them is Taman Mini Indonesia Indah or we usually call it “TMII”. As the name is, “Taman Mini” is a miniature of Indonesia.

“Taman Mini” is located in eastern Jakarta area built on an area of ​​1.5 km ² or about 150 hectares, with a very wide area of ​​this park, there are a variety of rides that somewhat cultural diversity of the nation of Indonesia so that all communities can be more familiar with what culture is owned by the nation of Indonesia. For those who are looking for a place of recreation with family or relatives then this attraction can be the right choice because you will have many different experiences of the rides that are offered.

Ride The Bicycle
In addition to healthy, cycling around TMII certainly exciting. You can also burn your calories by ride a bicycle, we can also travel by stopp ing by the pavilion, park, or museum there. Do not have a bike or lazy to bring your own bike? in TMII bicycle rental is available, ranging from a Single bikes, “Tandem” bikes and electric bikes, stay selected as needed. The rental price starts from Rp 20,000 for 1 hour (price in 2018)...............................................................................
To Read More https://www.frasindo.com/media/enjoy-your-tour-to-tmii-with-fras-coin/

rangga201290

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:25:56 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 04:54:00 PM by rangga201290

Frasindo cooperates with Ignis, Ardor

The community can enjoy the benefits of Frasindo by using its digital money for their lifestyle. Fras Coin has been set up to be usable by multiple blockhain platforms. There is a notice from Frasindo that Ardor and Ignis trade has opened on their platform. Ignis is a chain-child crypto created or ICOed on 5 August 2017. Ignis became the first child chain on the blocked network of Ardor suspected of having the entire NXT feature, but there is a special addition to Ardor-Specific. Simply put, Ignis has all the advantages of NXT coupled with better perfection. Ardor itself is a parent blockchain that enables the addition of derived chains by the mechanism of transaction processing through Proof-of-Stake Consensus (POS). This mechanism ensures the security and scalability of the underlying network chain. Transaction fees on a derivative chain will be paid with the Original Token.

To make this scheme easier to understand let us take the example, Ardor as a parent blockchain was released in the third quarter of 2017 ago. However, users in the blocking ecosystem of Ardor are able to maintain accounts with balances across various derivative chains. Thus, by having 1 Ardor account, users can save money on various other derivative chains without having to bother to change the chain. Then the Ardor derivative chain is a new technology and does not represent a Sidechains approach like Lisk or Rootstock. Cross-chain / cross-chain transactions can be done very easily, because the derived chains are closely integrated in the Ardor parent chain.

This is where Ignis was created as the First Derived Chain of the Ardor blocking ecosystem. Ignis will be the only unrelated derivative chain...
To Read More https://www.frasindo.com/media/frasindo-cooperates-with-ignis-ardor/
san2ok (OP)

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

I understand that this project is backed by real asset. Now my question is how are you going to compete with Uber, grab and gocar?
In Indonesia those companies (Uber/Grab/GoCar) when speaking with government chosen a model in which they need to use companies like Frasindo (which deliver cars and drivers).
So how many companies like Frasindo in indonesia? How big are they? etc

there are i think 50 more or less

the government makesure the business is fair to all small and medium company

and we are the one available for blockchain right now
san2ok (OP)

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

Project seems to be very interesting but how far whether how far they are successful in the market. Till now how much money they have raised in the market can anybody give breif experience about it.

we have raised enough for at least adding 20cars

you can see the sales history at the https://frasindo.com/shop
san2ok (OP)

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

I saw in the website that there is none investors yet. Correct me if I am wrong. This looks interesting especially if partnerships with Uber and Grab is legit. Sometimes I wonder why some people cannot even submit a better picture to be posted in the site. The team reflects the platform itself.

because we see the marketing budget required to launch the blockchain project is not make sense
most of the project do pre-ICO and burn the budget from their supporter, while we cant do that because their token is backed by real asset
san2ok (OP)

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

This is a nice project. I like the dedication of team members, they are working hard to make this project succesfull. I can feel it from their posts here and on other channels as well. Good work guys !

Thank you for kind support

Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

I understand that this project is backed by real asset. Now my question is how are you going to compete with Uber, grab and gocar? they are your partner but definitely also competing for the same pie. Do you have a super secret sauce that will make this project a success? Do you have a SWOT analysis performed? The way I see it, the only thing that is different from other rental companies is that your's is raising money using blockchain. But one the money is raised, the real work has to be done.

we dont compete with them,UBER GRAB and GOCAR are not allowed to have armada and recruit driver
so we as one of partner are allowed to provide for them

in very short time, you will see FRAS armada roaming around jakarta
Uber has recently become less popular, it seems to me that soon its popularity will end, people need something new and more interesting
Ale75Opus

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

This is a nice project. I like the dedication of team members, they are working hard to make this project succesfull. I can feel it from their posts here and on other channels as well. Good work guys !

Thank you for kind support

And also I like that the team constantly informs us about new events and strives to communicate with us
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

Hi, i am youtuber (66k subs). I record professional video review about ICO/platform. If you are interested a cooperation with me please send me private message
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:01:37 PM

Does anybody know how much was raised in round 2? I cant find the information anywhere.
I am on the page now, but it doesnt show how much has been raised anywhere.
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

Maybe try to get listings on the new, good perspective exchange like kucoin or nebula
Who's in charge of bounty company ?
andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

I know few guys who can assist you to jump to my favorite exchanges. if needed i can give you their contact.
Do u need contacts of that guys either to be post here or better to give you in PM ?
gabygabyD

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

SPANISH ANN THREAD AND BOUNTY THREAD:

ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3040769.msg31295305#msg31295305

BOUNTY THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3041062.msg31299669#msg31299669
rangga201290

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

Enjoy a free holiday at Dufan with Car-Coin, Frasindo

Frasindo has a variety of interesting features. One of them is “Car Coin” where you can get it as a regular user of Fras Coin. You can go on holiday to the attractions you want for free with Car Coin. One of the interesting places to visit you is the "Dunia Fantasi" or we often call it "Dufan".

Dunia Fantasi or commonly referred to as Dufan is a tourist place located in the area of ​​Ancol Dreamland Park, in an area of ​​approximately 9.5 hectares. This tourist attraction was developed with the concept of an amusement park, with the monkey’s mascot, which was inaugurated on 29 August 1985. In the area of ​​Dufan tourist attraction, there are various rides to play with high tech touch, both for children and adults. Some of the rides of the game even really spurred adrenaline, thus making the participants screamed in fear. Dufan is the first and largest theme park in Indonesia, and has been awarded ISO 9001: 2008 since 2009.

In addition to being a means of entertainment, Dufan's development concept is also to evoke imagination and fantasy of visitors, so as to be traveling around the world. Therefore, this tourism zone is divided into several areas, including Jakarta Area, Kalila Region, Indonesian Region, European Region, “Fantasi Hikayat”Area, “Fantasi Yunani” Area, American Area, Palace Area, and Asian Region. Equipped with a variety of play rides that are very spectacular, entertaining, imaginative, fantastic, and adrenaline rush that makes your heart pounding. Highly designed game parks, making everything in the Dufan area amazing. Here are some of the most popular new games in Fantasy World ...
To Read More https://www.frasindo.com/media/enjoy-a-free-holiday-at-dufan-with-car-coin-frasindo/
san2ok (OP)

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

I received the first and second round tokens, thank you. Now I have over 20,000 Frascoin in my Ethereum address. Tell me, please, when and how will I get Carcoin?

the carcoin auto distribution is already active, but the system still internal ledger for now, we would need to made it normal 1st
after the end of crowdsale
Ale75Opus

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

Does anybody know how much was raised in round 2? I cant find the information anywhere.
The information for us is not yet available, it is not displayed. But I do not understand why, because I have to see how the work is progressing
Ale75Opus

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

I understand that this project is backed by real asset. Now my question is how are you going to compete with Uber, grab and gocar?
In Indonesia those companies (Uber/Grab/GoCar) when speaking with government chosen a model in which they need to use companies like Frasindo (which deliver cars and drivers).
So how many companies like Frasindo in indonesia? How big are they? etc

there are i think 50 more or less

the government makesure the business is fair to all small and medium company

and we are the one available for blockchain right now
The advantage of this project, which distinguishes it from its competitors is that it works on a blockchain! Behind this technology the future!
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

The information for us is not yet available, it is not displayed. But I do not understand why, because I have to see how the work is progressing

I think you can see all information about progress when you sign in

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rangga201290

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

JOIN WITH FRASINDO & GET YOUR COIN REWARD !

Frasindo Rent service currently can be enjoyed by its customers especially in the city of Jakarta. This is because most of the list of available partner partners is still operating in the Jakarta area. Little information for you, Frasindo already has several partners in Jakarta. For now, there are many partners in Jakarta because most of the users of Frasindo service are still in Jakarta. Various promotional and marketing programs related to Fras Coin service have been prepared. Frasindo explained that the marketing program will be tailored to the character of each city consumers. In this advanced technological era Frasindo brings new innovations in Frasindo Rent service which is its excellent service. Frasindo Rent is now equipped with a loyalty program from Frasindo that provides rewards for every use of Fras Coin when trading. Fras Coin as mobile wallet, is expected to increase the number of usage of Fras Coin and Frasindo Rent service. As expected. customers using Fras Coin will use Frasindo’s services more often than customers who have not used Fras Coin. The magnitude of interest from new customers then raises the idea to provide rewards or a special loyalty program for those who are accustomed to using Fras Coin. This is manifested in the form of Car Coin. The latest feature available on Frasindo Rent platform, this feature can be used by customers or newly joined. With this feature, it is expected to automatically add point or reward customers after using Frasindo Coin for service payment at Frasindo Rent Service.................................
To Read More https://www.frasindo.com/media/join-with-frasindo-get-your-coin-reward/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: