Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2807 times)
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

Not all news are negative there's some positive too, I think negative news are made by people that hate Bitcoin. They pay media just to make Bitcoin have bad image.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

Media is not even great when it comes to real news from the government related or any kind of news.

In crypto related stuffs well of course cryptocurrencies are the new thing in finance most of the cryptoes have the potential to make the stockmarket and banks go down to bankruptcy. they would make a lot of gossips crypto related just to make the small investors withdraw their money and invest it on insurance companies  rather than crypto.
xiaoyu666

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

Because traditional media do not understand bitcoin at all, they always look at bitcoin in the eyes of traditional currencies, so they are not very friendly to bitcoin.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

News were made to broadcast what is happening around us, either good or bad. Whats in, whats new, whats out.. Some news were written to catch people's attention, and some were just written to make profit. News affects someone's perception on something, thus also affects someone's decision making.
Bitcoin is gaining poplularity, so negative news about it were made. Negative news were made not because bitcoin is bad, but because they dont know what a bitcoin really is. They dont know how it works and how beneficial it is to its users. Sometimes, those negative news were just written by those who were against on it.
Bitcoin exists since 2009, and will still be running on the succeeding years. From that time until now, bitcoin helped a lot of people when it comes to gaining profit,  making transactions which is more easier and faster than before, and will still continue to help the society in the years to come. Dont let news affect our perceptions about bitcoin, rather let us show them how bitcoin can help our lives when it comes to finances. Let bitcoin change the society's perception from negative to a positive one.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

This actually depends on the media itself. There are some media supporting crypto currencies and some of them is against. As you all know that market is dominantly owned by bunch of whales and each of them own some media organizations. They all control media to manage our fears to control prices.
yeah thats right. And also the reason is your country is not open on bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies thats why you always see or hear negative info about bitcoin.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

I think the media just write what has become the current conversation and maybe they write about the opinion of people who do not like about bitcoin and only hear bitcoin from the negative side only.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

This actually depends on the media itself. There are some media supporting crypto currencies and some of them is against. As you all know that market is dominantly owned by bunch of whales and each of them own some media organizations. They all control media to manage our fears to control prices.
yeah thats right. And also the reason is your country is not open on bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies thats why you always see or hear negative info about bitcoin.
You have written correctly, but there are also countries where they positively relate to bitcoin, other crypto-currencies and the technology of the blockchaine. Therefore, there is no negative or bad news, but vice versa. Everything depends on a country.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

Media is against in Bitcoin because some of the people switch in using Bitcoin instead of using media. It takes some times that people will realize in switching in Bitcoin is good.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

You have written correctly, but there are also countries where they positively relate to bitcoin, other crypto-currencies and the technology of the blockchaine. Therefore, there is no negative or bad news, but vice versa. Everything depends on a country.

Yes, they are not all media site release negative news to bitcoin. In fact in my country they are challenging people to engaged in bitcoin because they know it can really help to the people in a country.
OddGhost17

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

Some of the media outlets right now are being paid to manipulate the news. They choose what to publish and what is not. They protect only the interest of themselves.
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

Cause they don't know about it, they think its scam, but bitcoin is not scam but its high risky that's why government cant take any risk also media don't want to lose people if it goinng scam then they can be a big trouble
usahaali05

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

I have an opinion, but my opinion is not intended to accuse. Nowadays very much new digital money is emerging and those who bring it up are always insisting that they want to compete and even beat bitcoin, I think why they are so confident with the saying, they could do everything to compete with bitcoin, including fanning the media to vilify bitcoin.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

The media attack Bitcoin I find it is understandable because the media see the increase in the exchange rate of Bitcoin is unstable, they say Bitcoin, as well as the cryptocurrency, is a bubble, can burst at any time advised people not Invest in Bitcoin. And because of that news, Bitcoin's exchange rate has been decreasing recently.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Media are stupid. They think that the pen is migthier than Bitcoin. And saying negative about Bitcoin will kill it.

MasterBTspace

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

Is BTC a good thing or bad count on your value instead of others.
To some countries, BTC has deprived there fortune as it count on nothing but some program.
And to some open countries, BTC has created a new area of currency.
after all, as a defect of BTC, it has no physical things to assure its value, most of its value just count on the price of platform trading. That's so unsure.
To other aspect, it is a good currency for the internet trading.
For a long term aspect, as long as the world trading more open, I think BTC will become as good currency as gold that is accepted by countries around the world.
cryptopolus

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

I don't think media is against bitcoin. Its rather just: 1. they are like most of the people, who knows very little or nothing about it 2. bad news are the good news. So if through bitcoin people lose money, have problems thats what is going to catch their eyes. Success stories seldom appear in the news cycle nowadays.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

because they are under government control. and dont see any government like bitcoin or want support it. the best way is  against it

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:39:23 PM

I don't think media is against bitcoin. Its rather just: 1. they are like most of the people, who knows very little or nothing about it 2. bad news are the good news. So if through bitcoin people lose money, have problems thats what is going to catch their eyes. Success stories seldom appear in the news cycle nowadays.

One of the things that you will never see in the news is that there are new millionaires because of bitcoin even though it's happening every single day. They are not into good thoughts because they think that they would be advertising bitcoin if they are going to tell the truth to people. They are only showing the negative parts of it and never the positive ones. In a way, they are still advertising bitcoin in the attempts of weeding out the newbies that are about to try out bitcoin. Oh well, it's just the media that always show fake news and it's all on you if you're going to take another look at it and confirm that it's actually true.

The media attack Bitcoin I find it is understandable because the media see the increase in the exchange rate of Bitcoin is unstable, they say Bitcoin, as well as the cryptocurrency, is a bubble, can burst at any time advised people not Invest in Bitcoin. And because of that news, Bitcoin's exchange rate has been decreasing recently.

Wat lol. The media would barely affect us because the whales that here aren't scared of those fake news and they know how the market actually works. Bitcoin is unstable, but so is any other currency out there. Even your currency. They are not saying to not invest in bitcoin but rather they are saying that it's totally risking and it requires knowledge to invest so invest at your own risk.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

Media is so afraid of bitcoin because since it's creation it has been used for illegal transactions and drug and weapons trafficking and that is because of it's anonymity. For someone who doesn't know how bitcoin can be good for economy and how much it is beneficial he can for sure be frightened of it's miss use plus media is saying that because people are interestred in  these kinda if news. Mentioning bitcoins pros would be a boring story and wouldn't get them so much views. 

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:22:14 AM

Some media is against bitcoin because they're ignorant fools who think they know every thing about bitcoin because they just heard or read some articles about it and people who believe them are even greater fools. Yes bitcoin holds risk but some of the things read or heard in other media sites are just plainly exaggerated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: