Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2802 times)
kshmrcrs

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:08:30 AM

If you’re a mainstream journalist, even if business, tech and/or finance is your field, you probably don’t have a handle on where bitcoin is at right now. At least not enough to be writing columns for a major publication about it. Jon takes aim at the mainstream media and their issues reporting on emerging technologies in the sector. Bitcoin is a spanking-new, highly-specialized topic. Even those deeply involved don’t agree on many points. So why trust a reporter who’s only given it an hour’s thought, max? After the excitement of the immediate at bitcoin’s edges, it’s a bit depressing to see where the outside world is stuck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

this is called when you have something to say, that is, two variants of the events' development or to praise .. Well, when you benefit from it, or vice versa (or it is enviable that everything passes by)

Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

Well if you look from far then you will see that it's all clickbait but you go into the details then the real reason comes up.All the big media houses are controlled by some big conglomerate and they have only one policy to make money and Bitcoin is plain profit.They manipulate they market according to their liking by preying on people fears.Money is a great source of fear for the masses and they know it.its how they have thrived in this market for so long because fear sells and fear of money sells even more.if you follow the news on crypto then you will see that those who are saying it's a Ponzi scheme are same people who are then investing and earning from it.As they have plenty of resources they like to use it to kill the competition and competition being the new investors.Its as they say it's a cut throat world and they are the prime example of it.if you want to check then stop following their news and focous on you trading you will do fine.
Thanks for reading Grin
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:17:16 AM

Not all media are against bitcoin.

Many media have called bitcoin "bubbles", which may erupt at any time, but I don't think so.

The media against bitcoin are mostly government actions.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

Most of the media do not have any idea what is crypto currency is, in our country they are spreading a fake news that bitcoin is a huge scam, this is sad because it has big impact in bitcoin in negative way in our community. because of that those investors that not really into bitcoin and they all need is profit are exiting their investment.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

Media's are making dramatic news to sell their stories even if they don't have a solid evidence on whats happening.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
Media is only protecting the people in our society. Like in my country, the bitcoin is really a hot issue because there are many people in my society are experienced t to lose their money because of the scammers here in the cryptocurrency world.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

This actually depends on the media itself. There are some media supporting crypto currencies and some of them is against. As you all know that market is dominantly owned by bunch of whales and each of them own some media organizations. They all control media to manage our fears to control prices.
Hey, your answer is great. It helped me to look at the problem more positively.
The media against bitcoin may be the ones behind the whale?
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

The traditional mass media is against bitcoin now because those who have the over all control of the media they are against of bitcoin i have many confusions like who is behind this all but the bitcoin users are also some time spread negative news about bitcoin and they cause a huge problem in it. But those who love bitcoin they are doing well for the bitcoin popularity and it's usage the importance of this currency is not good to ignore and we can become the regular employees of this.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

The traditional mass media is against bitcoin now because those who have the over all control of the media they are against of bitcoin i have many confusions like who is behind this all but the bitcoin users are also some time spread negative news about bitcoin and they cause a huge problem in it. But those who love bitcoin they are doing well for the bitcoin popularity and it's usage the importance of this currency is not good to ignore and we can become the regular employees of this.

The media is againts the bitcoin ,it is because they are promoting other ads in which they earn money out of it, if bitcoin will give something to the media they will promote bitcoin and not  againts. It is also true that members of bitcoin helps in promoting our bitcoins to be always popular but their are people using the media to create bad images to bitcoin because they know bitcoin is on popularity.

rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

Which media are you talking about?
Is it mainstream media? They don't know anything about CRYPTO. I believed their news is just an order from whales to drive the price.

Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

For what I know there are some media that are against crypto currencies but there are who is also support bitcoin. For the media who are against Bitcoin I can actually understand them. Due to the fact that since most media is able to report some scams that happens around they might think that bitcoin is also one of those scams. So yeah it might be one of the main reason behind their action of going against bitcoin and informing the people to a possible fraud or scam around bitcoin. That’s why we need to further educate the people about Bitcoin so that their doubt will be lesser. Don’t mistake my explanation, there are people using Bitcoin to scam but bitcoin is not a scam.
CoffeyClement

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

These traditional media do not understand bitcoin, they are backward in thinking, they use the traditional view to evaluate bitcoin, they believe that bitcoin is a fraud.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

Media is against bitcoin because they are just following the instructions of the people that are higher than them in exchange of money. That is their job, to spread news whether it's fake or real news. Also,most people are close minded about crypto currency that they believe the news easily. Media is powerful so as traders and investors,let's just ignore if they're spreading negative news about bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
airtman

Activity: 172
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

Dey don't support it because of the anonymousness
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

The media is unpredictable, I would not be surprised if, after such a large share of the negative, they start spinning positive news about the Crypto currency
lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

Why is the media against bitcoin,this topic is very perfect,I think the media against bitcoin is because it has some specific reason ne of the reason is most of the media don't understand bitcoin and they also if you think of a time bitcoin will replace cash,and that the reasons that make the media are very against bitcoin or the media hate bitcoin is because they think the bitcoin. very detrimental to the bank, but bitcoin is not detrimental to the bank because in every transaction we do it sure there are percent to bank.
SivaSankarSMS

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

media is only protecting the people .sometimes they going against bitcoin,sometimes they are supporting bitcoin  for some reason like money or rumour.      
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

As they say negative information, that is, the anti-adipant always promotes information to the masses better and starts to wonder, maybe it's such a move?
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

Media is against bitcoin because they are just following the instructions of the people that are higher than them in exchange of money. That is their job, to spread news whether it's fake or real news. Also,most people are close minded about crypto currency that they believe the news easily. Media is powerful so as traders and investors,let's just ignore if they're spreading negative news about bitcoin.
I think so too, the people that are influencing these media houses to give a bad reputation of bitcoin could be their sponsors who could be banks and are just trying to protect themselves from being barred from operating.My conclusion is they just want to remain in business by following the law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: