Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2802 times)
CyberR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

Why wouldn't Media be counter-obsessed with Bitcoins?
Bitcoin has become a remarkable success, moving from an idea in someone's head in 2009 to a functioning stateless currency at present.

Bitter truth is the popularity Bitcoin has gained is just because of the price appreciation since its inception. The concept behind bitcoins is convincing and impressive, but the acceptance is inadequate. Many people holding Bitcoins don't even have a clear knowledge what Bitcoin truly is and how an online currency exists.

So, Media, Being centralised is brainwashing these kind of people by stating Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme and all their money will be lost. Lol Bullshit.

I remember reading an article "Why gold is better than bitcoin" which said- Because you can shield yourself from nuclear fallout if you have 2100 kilos of gold.
Laugh my ass off, Fuck Fake Media.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RABIA ANAM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

because media not understand about bitcoin and may be they are not ready to accept new technology like virtual currency.. they worry if bitcoin can disrupt their economy, they don't know if bitcoin can help people to improve their financial problem.
I do not think that media is against bitcoin. to me i think media is playing a very positive role in making bitcoin more popular. Specially social media is really playing a very important role in making bitcoin more popular.
agirlbtw

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
It is easy to understand that the media is always against Bitcoin, because those who carry the news on the media are only given the money by others and they do not care what they are writing. Only know that you will get money for this and they do
pnqwiuha

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

The media always needs to create some topics. Sometimes, in order to achieve the propaganda effect of the media, they may exaggerate the topic or create some opposite topics to attract people to buy their services. So, the words of the media are usually processed.
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

I think you maybe have selective viewing because there is also a lot of positive news. Undeniably there is a level of skepticism around bitcoin, let's not forget that the media is heavily influenced by large corporations, many of whom would like to see bitcoin fail. On top of that there is founded skepticism in that the price has increased massively and such increases are normally synonymous with a bubble.

Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

because I think the media follow the government and most governments in various countries reject bitcoin and say that bitkoin is illegal
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

First of all they write what sells and it seems that people like to read that btc will fail. My guess is because most of people have not invested in btc thus want to feel good of them selfs.

Also these kind of news could be sponsored by people or orgnisations which want btc to fail
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

probably because the bitcoin is not yet legal, or maybe by spreading the negative news will benefit them more, because no wonder if people hear bitcoin prices continue to rise
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

It's not actually. There are good and bed people everywhere. Some comment with knowing about any thing and some comment without knowing anything. In Media world also like this. As it is new in technology world they did't know mass about this thing. So some people make their news fake and falult. But some persons are active in their profession and they make real news.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

Bitcoin is still a new technology and about 80% of the modern technologies has suffered from media criticism e.g. Tesla Motors - the recent one. Today's media is full of bias and bullsh*t that is why Donald Trump always regard them as "Fake News". Today's media is all about blackmail and creating unreal stories to confuse the public that is why i don't really read many papers nowadays as i was used to do.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:58:16 PM

I dont think media is against bitcoin. They bring news about bitcoin everyday in my place and i dont see reason why media should be agains it. In the first place media doesnt have to give their opinion on something, their task is to deliver news. Banks and governments are aginst crypto and making negative advertisements all the time against crypto to discourage people to engage in crypto.

CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

The modern mass media submit to the leadership of countries that formally reject bitcoins and do their best to prevent people from buying them and using them as payment for some work, while politicians themselves are buying up and trading crypto-currencies in different markets. So, I believe that it is the leaders of the countries and people close to this that try to hamper the development of bitcoin in every way, because it allows you to pay and transfer money to each other without taxes.
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

satan does not want you to have freedom
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

This actually depends on the media itself. There are some media supporting crypto currencies and some of them is against. As you all know that market is dominantly owned by bunch of whales and each of them own some media organizations. They all control media to manage our fears to control prices.

I think this mention about could be reasonable thing that make mass media more state the bad news about cryptocurrency.
The whales want to control the price of any crypto to make them more rich ever. But in other side, there is media also publish good news. I think you just read the bad one.
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

It actually depends on the media itself. There are some media that support crypto currency and some are contradictory. As you all know that the media market is owned by a group of people and each has several media organizations.
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

Not always the media against bitcoin. Know that the news can always be bought and everything is done with a speculative purpose.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

Media is presenting to us the news that is thoroughly managed before even being released. Major companies are standing behind the news and paid articles have the advantage over the meaningfull news. Bitcoin is praised in some media and criticised by other media. Other altcoins are being put before the BTC in some news and in other Bitcoin is dominant. Same goes for comparison of BTC vs FIAT money. Many people don't even understand what is the crypto market and one false article about Bitcoin can even turn them away forever from the crypto. Many companies are fighting over advantage on the market and the media is the main source for the attraction of the new users for the given coin, software or something else that some company is presenting.                                   

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

Always gotta think who controls the media and government....big banks. They want to scare people so they just ignore it.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

I would say why the media is against bitcoin is, probably the
government is behind it, the government is behind allot
of newsfeed company assuming that bitcoin is a ponzi/bubble.
Bitcoin is not a bubble its controlled by how you use your coins.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

I think if the mass media that has preached on the negative issue of bitcoin often happens, and of course we do not easily believe it, so hopefully every time we are not easily affected by news that is not necessarily true, and many mass media who preach positive things from bitcoin, of course every mass media has its own reasons.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: