Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2802 times)
Samuel185

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

Recently I actualy saw rather big deal of positive but still careful writings about bitcoin.The media have their bosses and most of their owners are in the banking sector and they are the main rivals and enemies of the bitcoin currency and that is why they are so against it, they are trying to please their bosses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Max79

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

Media has no idea of what bitcoin is,they invented negative stories of bitcoin that is not true,the infact in many people bitcoin is not true and just a scam.Since many are now talking about the drops happening in bitcoin price speculations coming from different people makes the news worst but in time comes that bitcoin hits again the market and appreciate much surely the news will be change
Daniel355

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:42:11 AM

Media has no idea of what bitcoin is,they invented negative stories of bitcoin that is not true,the infact in many people bitcoin is not true and just a scam.Since many are now talking about the drops happening in bitcoin price speculations coming from different people makes the news worst but in time comes that bitcoin hits again the market and appreciate much surely the news will be change.Specially social media is really playing a very important role in making bitcoin more popular.Also these kind of news could be sponsored by people or orgnisations which want btc to fail
Isaac45

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:45:21 AM

Well I think most of the news channels or individuals that are busy criticize bitcoin and altcoins in general have not really understand it. Bitcoin's exchange rate has been steadily rising, with many organizations and individuals taking advantage of the growth in Bitcoin's exchange rate to benefit individuals. As a result, the media is always picking up negative news about Bitcoin to lower the credibility of cryptocurrency, making people confused, leading to skepticism about Bitcoin as well as the cryptocurrency.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:46:05 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
I think because the mainstream media are working with the government and bankers who are very afraid their system is replaced by blockchain and bitcoin because many people are switching to bitcoin with a very transparent blockchain system and bitcoin is becoming more popular today. so they ask for mainstream media help to fight bitcoin
Alexander195

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

The media are too easy to take a bite on any stories without fact checking just to have a scoop and profit.you know newspaper only published their news for public demand and their own profit. but day by day change their articles about bitcoin for about it's public awarness.
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

Traditional media is controlled by big companies lol. Always remember there is always an angle taken and with mass media, they are all controlled
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

The people who attack bitcoin through the media are mainly politicians who represent governments and, on the other hand, bankers, who, as we all know, do not want the bitcoin to continue to be so widely accepted by everyone. Wink
Joseph236

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

Most media saying that bitcoin has a bad effect on the world, simply attract this fact to its audience. It is always more interesting to learn about what is bad, not what is good. They are showing and posting the news to get more viewers and clicks. I hope they also talk about technology behind it or how this technology would change the world.
Edward1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:05:05 AM

I think media dont know that bitcoin is legal or illegal. Even they also find always bad news. They always expect negative. Few days ago our countries one media company broadcast bitcoins some negative side.lack of education and disinformation created the situation where majority of the population thinks bitcoin is a scam bubble.
batoan

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:09:06 AM

They are just trying to make bitcoin worst in all people.You can see some governments that today say they will support bitcoin and tomorrow are in the press to criticize bitcoin. For people who own banks and certain governments who want to have total control of all their citizens so that their people become enslaved to their system, they do not look at bitcoin as a good thing
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:21:04 AM

Most people or news channels that criticize bitcoin and altcoins do so because they do not understand what bitcoin and altcoins are. Why it has become normal for people to judge things they do not know they do not even think before publishing articles that criticize bitcoin and altcoins. You can see some governments that today say they will support bitcoin and tomorrow are in the press to criticize bitcoin. For people who own banks and certain governments who want to have total control of all their citizens so that their people become enslaved to their system, they do not look at bitcoin as a good thing. I myself do not watch certain news channels because they are news channels manipulated by the government or are manipulated by the elite of the political party that commands the country

It's a simple case, Media always plays an important role in every segment of our social and financial life, I don't say that media is playing only the opposite role, you have to say that media has played a massive role regarding its popularity.

I think without the contribution of media Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies wouldn't play such type of role in the current context. That's why I don't give a shit only the media but also some international financial policy makers.
endlings

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:31:53 AM

I don't agree with that. Even that there are some instances that they got paid to release negative articles about bitcoin, it does not mean they are against it. It's just that they stick on what's the trend. When it's bear market, it's all FUD but when it's a bull market, they're like 100% supportive.
The media is like grass, the other side of the wind, they just down that side. However, their influence is great. Many people who do not understand will be influenced by them to do something that is unfavorable to themselves.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:33:05 AM

I don't agree with that. Even that there are some instances that they got paid to release negative articles about bitcoin, it does not mean they are against it. It's just that they stick on what's the trend. When it's bear market, it's all FUD but when it's a bull market, they're like 100% supportive.
Yes, some of newspaper do this, not all.
But its just a article, that's create by any powerful/political person opinion. They told by the speak off any one. They don't think deep, just write a idea not actual.  I support/agree with your speak.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

Perhaps the media consider bitcoin to be very harmful to the economy. In my country too the media always talks negative about bitcoin. Somehow they did not take the positive thing from this digital currency. Perhaps so that people are not incited and will not join this modern era. Cryptocurrency is very good for the community and can help the economy. Just look at people who have joined in cryptocurrency, Their financial economy is getting better.
anga3636

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

Central authorities never like crypto type anonymous assets. They always attemtp to remove them from the world. They try to maximize their profit only. They don't care whether coins are good for human beings.
And said central authorities are also in bed with the top people in the major media houses and fortune 500
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

Because in many countries the government banned bitcoin trading, the media negatively reported bitcoin for the purpose of appeasing national policy.
Media likes sensationalizing the news cause they need to sell the news and nothing else really
endlings

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

This is also the natural progression of human acceptance of a new technology. First people criticize it as a fad, then they say "well I would never need that", then they start to get curious, then they realize the want it, and finally they realize the need it.
Most people or news channels that criticize bitcoin and altcoins do so because they do not understand what bitcoin and altcoins are.That is the sickness of all people, we are so quick in judging at one thing or at someone, we manipulate things so that other people will be confused on what is the real truth,
You can see some governments that today say they will support bitcoin and tomorrow are in the press to criticize bitcoin. For people who own banks and certain governments who want to have total control of all their citizens so that their people become enslaved to their system, they do not look at bitcoin as a good thing. I myself do not watch certain news channels because they are news channels manipulated by the government or are manipulated by the elite of the political party that commands the country
I agree, for the government just wants to control everything they want to control. They think bitcoin does not take control of them. This will make them lose a lot of their benefits and will do something against them, but the currency is not the same. , But the French currency should not be banned, this is what they do.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

I do not think that media is against bitcoin, they just tend to make things more dramatic to rise number of sales and their own popularity.

Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

Why do you think so?
Remember examples when media stars promote cryptocurrencies. For example - floyd mayweather. He promoted crypto at least 2 times: Centra ICO and STOX ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: